😈😊Demon/Human Au😊😈

A/N: I decided to make this a long one and I hope you guys don't mind it.

Demon! Lance, Human! Keith

Keith

Keith was chewing on his gum in the nearly empty library before hearing a big slam in front of him. Keith flinched and looked up, and there stood a devious grinning Pidge. Keith stared at the book in confusion. "Uh, What is this?" He pointed at the book. Pidge plopped right next to him and opened the book.

"This is a demon summoning book," She responded with a smirk, "I ordered it from the dark web." Keith huffed, "Why?"

"Obviously so we can spawn demons." Pidge shrugged and skim through the pages. Keith rolled his eyes, "Demons aren't real."

"Neither is Mothman." Pidge deadpanned and continued to skim through the big book. Keith gripped on his phone, "Fuck you 'cause yes, he is!" Keith defended proudly. Pidge snorted as a response. Something on the page caught her eye and she stopped at that certain point. She placed the book down in front of her and Keith and grinned. Keith stared at the page blankly before sighing, "An Incubus? Out of all demons, you choose to summon an incubus?" Keith glared at the girl.

"C'mon, You just said demons aren't real!" Pidge whined. "Besides it'll probably be a boy." She said teasingly. Keith sputtered before giving up. "And also this is a test to see if demons are real." Pidge stated. "Is Hunk doing this with us?" Keith asked.

Pidge shook her head no. "He doesn't mess with demons regardless of what we say." She shrugged. Keith stared at the book contemplating whether they should do it or not. He doesn't want to get caught up with demons especially an Incubus. He never studied a specific type of demon, but Incubus has got to be on his top three.

Incubus's are the type that feed off sexual intercourse. Keith wasn't ready to lose his virginity especially to a no good sex demon. But Keith agreed to do it anyway. Why? Well, because he wanted to see how it'll go and he wanted Pidge to stop bugging him about it. Summoning a demon is like meeting Satan himself, but it's not Satan. Other demons are more like a henchmen than anything.

The rest of the school day Keith couldn't help feeling anxious throughout the day. He obviously didn't know what to expect, and he wasn't ready to die today. Pidge and him decided to do it at his house since his big brother and mom won't be home during the time they will be summoning. Keith and Pidge walked to his house after the final bell rung. He still couldn't believe he was going to waste his precious time and energy on stupid childish stuff. I mean—it's not like he had anything better to do, but he was still upset about it.

"We can do the summoning in the attic." Pidge said as she walked up the stairs. Keith followed sluggishly behind. Pidge opened the door to Keith's attic and hurried up the stairs. Keith followed obviously.

"This should be enough room for the summoning." Pidge placed the book down and went to the folded page. "How to summon an Incubus." She read off the book.

"This is stupid." Keith mumbled. "Shut up." Pidge retorted. She hummed at the instructions. "We gotta make this with powder or something." Pidge showed the raven haired boy.

"Does flour count?" Keith said with a brow cocked. "I mean, I don't think it matters. They didn't specify what to use, so we'll work with what we have." Pidge told the boy beside her. "I'll get the flour." Pidge got up and left Keith with the book.