😊💔Dragon/Prince Au💔😊

(A/N: Another Au? Yeah I'm running out of Klance ideas so I'm just doing Au's for now. Uh, I'm gonna switch this up a bit and hopefully it kinda makes sense. If it doesn't...I'm sorry ;-; This is a long one so fasten your seatbelts cause we're in for a bumpy ride!)

Dragon! Keith, Prince! Lance

Lance

Today was one of the most humdrum days of Lance's life. Everything was so boring. You would've thought being a prince in Altea would be exciting, but no, it's just studying, lessons, and looking for a wife for when he becomes king. Fortunately for him, Allura, his older sister, was the next in line to become queen. She strongly declined marrying a male, so King Alford, their father, allowed her to marry a female of her choice. Of course it took a lot of convincing though because of the next generation and things along those lines.

It's not like Lance's bisexual self was any different. He didn't have any desires to marry a female or a male. Simply, he'll enjoy being a single king without a queen. Though his father did tell him that he wants grandchildren. Adoption is a thing, but he was blood grandchildren. Isn't that just grand on Lance's part? He shouldn't even think about it right now since it's no where near his time to be the next king. Hopefully nothing changes.

"Prince Lance,"

Lance looked up from his book and turned his head to the right. There he saw his personal maid peaking her head in. Her long black hair was tied into a bun a little bit of hair was in her face. Her skin was nice and pale. Very clear and beautiful. You can see light freckles dusted on both of her cheeks. And her black and white outfit brought out her Amber eyes. Lance has always been fond of how beautiful his maid's eyes are.

"Yes?" The brunette answered, shutting his book and standing up to face the short female. She stepped inside and dusted off her dress, trying to look a bit more presentable. "The king would like to see you, your highness." The short black haired female bowed.

Lance sighed and walked to her side. "Samantha, I remember telling you to call me Lance. Also, there's no need for the sentimental gestures." The brunette let out a heartily laugh and watched his maid's pale cheeks light up.

"My apologies! I keep forgetting.." She pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear and fiddled with the hem of her dress. "It's quite alright. Where is my father?"

"Throne room," She says, moving to the side to make room for Lance to walk out. "Would you like for me to tag along or no? I could always clean your room."

"You know I love when you tag along. I love hearing the stories you tell me of your childhood. You don't mind walking with me, do you?"

"Not at all!" Samantha exclaimed happily, she enjoys telling Lance about her childhood stories. Her stories are what drawn the two together. If anything, they're very close. Lance likes to think of Samantha as his friend than a maid. They do get along fairly well. Her and Lance walk out of his room and down the wall. While they walked to the throne room Samantha told Lance about the times her and her family went camping. Those days were nice. Lance wished he could experience something along those lines. Maybe he could-no, his father would never let him.

To Lance being a prince is boring. The brunette finds himself wishing that he was born in a normal house with a normal family. Don't get him wrong being a prince is cool at times but your freedom is restricted, and you have to follow rules. Especially the royal rules.