😊😊Sleep Is For The Weak😊😊

Lance

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked the sleep deprived boy laying on the floor. He got mumble in response. "C'mon let's get you to bed." Lance sighed and grabbed ahold of the sleepy boy. "Work with me here Keith, I know I have a good amount of muscles but I don't have a lot." Lance huffed and wrapped one of his arms around Keith's waist while the other supports the arm that Keith sluggishly have over his shoulder.

Lance helps Keith walk out of the lounge room and into the kitchen. "Let's see if warm milk will put you to sleep." He said as he stumbles a bit. He looked towards Keith and saw him fighting to stay away. "SleeeEp 's FoUr He WeEk!" He shouted and pushed Lance off him. Lance saw as Keith wobbled back and forth. "C'mon mullet." Lance said as he reached out to grab Keith. Lance yelled when Keith popped him. "Ow!" He exclaimed.

He watched Keith let out a sluggish laugh and wobble his way to the training deck. "Keith, you aren't Pidge." He followed the raven haired boy. "She can stay up for hours on end and be fine. You can't." He grabbed Keith by the collar and dragged him to his room.

"Ancy noooo!" Keith whined. Lance ignored the countless of whines that were coming out of his teammates mouth. He honestly doesn't know why Keith even bothered staying up this late. His performance will be sloppy and he won't be able to stay awake during meetings. Keith was being totally irresponsible and irrational. Lance gave himself two gold teammate points for helping his teammate out when needed.

Lance brought Keith to his room knowing that Keith will escape his own room if Lance left him alone. "Now sleep." Lance mumbled and tucked Keith in his bed. "Eep me."

Lance cocked a brow, "Okay buddy just sleep." He backed up not really understanding what Keith just said. He shrugged it off and went to go put on his face mask. He turned on he bathroom light and got his skincare items out. He tensed up when he felt two arms wrap around his waist. He sighed already knowing who it is.

"Keith, I told you to go to sleep." Lance unwrapped the two arms that were lazily around him. "No." Keith whined and wrapped his arms around his waist again. Lance groaned. "Look buddy; I'm tired, you're obviously tired. Let's just go back to bed." Lance held up his hands and backed away from the sink. "I just needed to do my skincare routine, but I'm pretty sure you're not gonna let me."

Keith murmured a sorry and rested his forehead on his back. "You can do it." He mumbled against the fabric. Lance exhaled and rubbed Keith's head awkwardly. "Nah I can just do it tomorrow. Let's just get you to bed." Lance says calmly. "Can you walk?" He asks.

Keith shook his head no. Lance mentally sighed and kneeled down and lifted Keith's legs up moved him onto his back. "Wrap your- yeah good boy." Lance smiled and stood back up. "Who knew Keith Kogane could be a clingy person?" He chuckled and turned off the bathroom light and walked to his bed. He turned around and sat on the bed, allowing Keith to slide off his back.

"Bed time?" Keith rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Yup." Lance responded and got under the covers. He watched Keith slowly got under the covers and got comfortable. "Cuddles." Keith snuggled closer to Lance. Lance smiled and wrapped his arms around Keith. "So fucking adorable. You remind me of my cousin." He laughed.

"'M Adorable?" He asked in a babyish voice. Lance chuckled softly. "Yeah."

He heard a quiet squeal and felt Keith bury his face into his chest. "Night Keith."

He got a mumbled and response and heard soft snores coming from the boy. Lance smiled like a goof. "Hopefully you don't remember what I said heh."

*2 days later* Keith

Keith walked into the dining area and rubbed his eyes. "How long was I out?" He yawned. "Two days." Shiro answered nonchalantly. Keith sighed and sat in his seat next to Lance. "Hey, I remember what you said."

Lance choked on his food goo and stared at Keith wide eyed. "I-I don't know what your talking about." He wiped his mouth. "You said I was adorable." Keith deadpanned.

"Nope don't remember didn't happen." Lance took a sip of his drink. Keith's eye twitched. "We had a bonding moment! You cradled me in your arms!" He retorted.

"If I don't remember then it didn't happen." Lance shrugged. Keith growled and crossed his arms. The team gave them weird looks but shrugged it off. Keith flinched when he felt something touch his thigh. He looked down and saw Lance giving him a thumb ups. He gave Lance a soft smile before eating the food goo that was presented in front of him.

"Still don't remember the first bonding moment you keep talking about either." Lance said.

"Fuck you!" Keith glared at the Cuban boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okie done!!! I liked this chapter :> Love ya beauties ❤️💕

Mwah! 💋

See you next chapter!

Words: 873