💕😈Lazy Sex😈💕

(Haven't done smut in awhile! Warning: Lazy writing)
Lance

"Honestly, Shiro I think you're trying to murder me." Lance says and leans on the wall, panting. Shiro chuckled lightly. "Why would I do that? I'm doing this to benefit you. You're getting better at close hand to hand combat. I'm proud."

Lance gave him a lazy thumbs up land grabbed his Bayard. "You can relax for the rest of the day Lance." Shiro says and pats the brunette on the back. Lance mentally cheered because now he can spend time with his baby. He does have to change out of his paladin armor though. Lance and Shiro walk out the training room and walk to the dressing deck. Shiro mainly talked to Lance about their training days and how long they'll last. Those training days benefit Lance so much. He's gaining more muscle and he's getting better at using his fists and Bayard. Keith would be so proud.

•••

"Hunk, my man, how are ya?" Lance says with open arms and a wide grin on his face. "I'm doing good. Just finished a recipe I've been working on to make the food goo taste more edible."

Lance hummed and turned his head. He saw Keith sitting by the counter and drinking a cup of water. "My baby." Lance cooed and walked towards him. Keith whipped his head around and grinned. "Gross."

Lance playfully pouted and pecked Keith on the nose. Keith's face flushed a dusty pink and he turned his gaze away from his boyfriend. "Don't go shy on me, Samurai." Lance whispers into the older boy's ear. Keith attempted to push Lance away from him but failed miserably. Lance pampered Keith's cheek with kisses. "'M horny." He mumbled. Keith stared wide eyed at the ocean eyes staring into his own. "I don't feel like doing all that." Keith whispered softly.

"Just a quickie. It doesn't have to be rough. Just a nice quick lazy fuck."

Keith turned his head to Hunk and saw him working on something else. He sighed and reluctantly nodded. Lance smirked and grabbed Keith's hand. "See you later Hunk!" He waved goodbye and hurriedly walked out of the with Keith.

"You better keep your word, McClain." Keith says in a playful tone, "A quick lazy fuck."

"Of course baby."

•••

"C'mon, go faster." Keith narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend. Lance huffed, "I said Lazy fuck. I don't want to go all out."

Keith rolled his eyes. "Should've thought about that before. Go faster."

"Alright, gimme a minute." Lance agreed and completely stopped his thrusts. He saw the impatient look in his boyfriend's eyes. All Lance wanted was a quick, lazy fuck. He was already exhausted from training. He was hella sore, but if fast thrusts is what his baby wants that was what was going to get.

Lance went to peck Keith's lips but got a head turn instead. Lance pouted. "Don't be like that."

Keith gave him a side glare and sighed. He slid his hand to Lance's neck and made him lean forward. He connected their lips together and Lance smirked into the kiss, and started up his thrusts again. Keith moaned softly into the kiss and Lance was more hornier than before and picked up the pace.

"F-Fuck Lance." Keith stared into his boyfriend's blue eyes. He saw the immediate lust and determination in his eyes. "Harder."

Lance intertwined his and Keith's hands and he buried his face in the crook of Keith's neck. He pulled out only to thrust harder and faster into Keith. "Shit!" Keith yells out, "That's what I'm talking about."

Lance bit Keith's neck and heard his boyfriend let out the cutest sound. A cute little yelp. Absolutely adorable. "K-Keith gonna..gonna..ahh" Lance gave one last thrust before releasing his seed into the condom. Keith came shortly after.

"Now that was a lazy fuck." Lance says tiredly. Keith chuckled lightly and ran his fingers through his boyfriend's brunette hair. "Oh, Shiro told me you're doing better in training."

Lance nodded and slowly pulled out. He felt warm lips touch his cheek. "I'm proud of you." Keith cooed softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Lazy fuck? More like lazy fucking writing! I'm sorrrrryyyyy I wasn't in the mood to write smut 😪 Thats why I was mainly writing flufffff! I'll probably rewrite this chapter later.

See you next chapter.

Words: 730