JUST PURE LOVE

Please do vote and comment
       It means a lot to me!

He says :
Chill Rahul! You need not say if you don't want to.

I say :
We're going to a temple Harry! If you move now, we will go.

Harry :
Oh! So, you both are going to a temple!? Can I join?

I immediately say :
No. Not at all!

He raises his eyebrows and I look at Rahul. He asks :
Why do you wanna come?

Harry :
I've never seen an Indian Temple. I've come here in my first year. All the temples in US are pretty much the same. I just wanted to visit a temple here.

I furrow my eyebrows and say :
You could go on your own. Now Bye. Please move.

He changes his face into a burnt pancake and goes away.

I laugh to myself and we start going to the temple.

We reach the temple within 45 minutes. I get down and go inside while Rahul goes to park the car.

As I enter the main temple, I see that two to three friends of ours are also in the temple. I decide to go and talk to them. I take some steps forward and to my good fortune, I slip on my saree and fall down.

Damn! This is the first time this happened! I usually carry sarees well. God! I fell down on my hand so I didn't get injured anywhere.

As I try to get up, Rahul comes running and helps me. He makes me stand up and I hug him. I say :
Rahul. I know we're in a temple. But shut your mouth and listen to me. This is the only place I feel safe. So I want this for my whole life. I want you to promise me that you'll never leave me!

He kisses my forehead and says :
I am yours. I won't leave you for anything. I promise.

We break apart and go to the God's statue.

We pray and perform a small special puja. We take three rounds around the main temple. Then, we go to the Prashaad and have some delicious Lemon Rice. We then sit down on the temple ground for some minutes. We get up and get going.

We reach home within 40 minutes. I see the time. It is 3 o'clock. We change and I remain in my blouse and underskirt. We freshen up and sit in front of the TV. After about 15 minutes, I feel sleepy and decide to take a nap. I get up and take a step forward but Rahul pulls me back into the couch. He says :
Sit here Deepu. Don't leave me!

Awe....! I get a huge smile on my face. I turn and capture his lips. I say :
You're being damn cute today. I love that!

He says :
Anything for you, My Love.

I laugh and we stay in a short cute kiss.

I sit against his legs and doze off.

I wake up to Rahul's kiss on my cheek. I take his palms and kiss them. He says :
The time is 7 : 30 Deepu. I wanted to ask you about dinner.

I say sleepily :
Mmmm. You cook something know.

He says :
What shall I cook?

I think for a moment and say :
Maybe Maggi or Pasta. I want some light dinner Rahul.

He nods and goes into the kitchen. I get up and freshen up. I change into a baggy T-Shirt and shorts.

I'm fully awake now. I go out and a beautiful smell enters my nostrils. I run into the kitchen and see that Rahul is making Mac and Cheese! Woah! That's my favourite Pasta!!

I go and hug him from behind. I smell his back and he smells amazing. Eww. That's gross. Hahahaha!

I stay there for some time. He says :
The dinner's ready! Come on. Let's go.

I lift my legs and place them around his abs. He lets out a chuckle and carries me to the table and makes me sit on the chair. I sit there smiling and he brings the Pasta to the table. He sits and serves in the plates.

I pout and say :
Feed me!!

He smiles and starts feeding me.

After some 2 minutes, I get up and sit in his chair. I sit opposite to him in his laps.

He says :
Mmhmm. I see somebody getting romantic.

I say :
Hey Hey! I'm telling you before hand. WE ARE NOT HAVING SEX TODAY! I'm tired. I just want to cuddle and sleep today.

He says :
Okayyy

Then, he smiles and presses a kiss on my forehead. I kiss his cheek and then his jawline. I go down and nibble the skin at his neck. He lets out a moan and I smile. I kiss his collarbones. He takes my face into his hands and says :
You very well know this is a turn on for me. Then, why the hell are you teasing me?

I let out a laugh and say :
Exactly. I'm doing this just to tease you.

He immediately presses his lips against mine. He pours out all his lust through the kiss. I reciprocate and pour out all my love.

I dig my fingers into his hair and we stay in for 25!

I break apart and stay there panting. A stupid smile plays on my lips.

He lifts me up and takes me into the bedroom. He takes away his clothes and I stand there smiling. He takes away my clothes and we get into the bed.

He kisses my forehead and says :
Good Night Deepu. I love you.

I kiss his forehead and cheek and say :
Good Night Rahul. I love you too.

He places his leg on mine and I place my hands on his back. We cover ourselves with the sheets and doze off.

I wake up at about 4 o'clock and see that Rahul is still sleeping. I think for a moment and decide to wake him up. I place a long kiss on his cheek. He furrows his eyebrows and opens his eyes.

I kiss his forehead and he smiles. My heart melts at the sight. Even with messy hair, he looks like The Most Handsome Man In The World just with a smile.

He gets up, cups my breasts and I grab him near his thighs. Both of us moan against each other's lips. We stay in a beautiful kiss for 10 minutes and I break apart.

I smile and say :
Let's shower.

We get into the shower.

We cuddle against each other and have a good makeout in the shower and get out. We wipe our bodies and get into our college clothes. I see that the time is just 6 : 30. I ask Rahul :

Hey Rahul! We have a lot of time for our college to start. Shall we go out? Maybe for breakfast?

He says :
Why not Love? Of course. You tell me the café and we'll go immediately.

I say :
Ummm... Maybe Springton Coffee!

He smiles and says :
Perfect! Come on. Let's start.

We get down and get on his bike. I sit on the backside hugging him tight.

We reach in 30 minutes and sit on a good table. I order Pasta and he orders Lasagna. We get our dishes really quick and enjoy them to the core. Then, I say :
Hey. Let's just stay here some more time. I love the view of sunrise from here.

He gets up from his chair and comes on to my chair. He sits against my laps, smiles and kisses my forehead. I smile and just take in the beauty of the moment. Rahul's beautiful love and the beautiful sunrise make the best combination!

I say :
I know I've said this a million times but I just want to spend the rest of my life in this way. I don't care about anything else. I want your full attention and love even if we get busy in our jobs and stuff.

He smiles, takes my hand, kisses it and says :
Of course. Our pure love is gonna be forever Deepika.