ARE THEY REALLY MEANT TO BE?

I look at the collection and select two premium pieces. I then select a piece for Deepika. Anu selects one for Abhi too. We go to the billing counter and to my surprise, the person at the counter is Harry's college mate!

I take the person out of the shop and ask him :
Hey! Harry kidnapped my girlfriend Deepika. Do you know where he lives or do you know anything about Harry?

He says :
Umm I think I saw him 2 days ago!

I ask :
Can you please tell me where you saw him? We're searching for him. It's important.

He says :
He is now living in his Mumbai Home. I think I have the address. Wait a minute.

He gives us the address. We pay the money and get out of the mall.

Anu gets in the car and we immediately start to his home.

It takes us a long time to find the area. After an hour and a half of travelling, we finally get to his home. It's a huge mansion and I see that the doors are open. Anu and I storm in and go seperate ways to search.

I go to his bedroom and I see that there are lots of clothes on the floor, both men's and women's. I pray God to show me my Deepika immediately. I search around the room. I open all the cupboards and see that there is a door behind all the clothes. I try to find the lock. I move past all the clothes and try to open the door. The door gets opened.

I walk in and see that there is a big room and to a side, there are lots of big bags. They are money. Deciding not to give a damn about them, I walk around the room. Getting reminded of not closing the bedroom door, I rush out of the room and look outside. There's no one. I close the bedroom door and get back into the room.

At the other corner of the room, I find a door. I open it. I go inside and see a huge suite. In surprise, I start roaming around the room. I go to the master bedroom and see that it is locked. I try to break through the door. I bang the door with all of my force.

It breaks to reveal a naked Harry starting to remove Deepika's clothes. Deepika is just asleep. I go and drag him down to the floor. I give him a strong kick in his d**k. He growls with pain.

I scowl in anger :

How dare you bastard? You thought you could get away with everything just because you are a rich scoundrel?! Deepika is mine, she was meant to be mine and forever will be mine. MIND YOU! How could you even think of doing something like this to a woman who thinks of you as a friend. Look at you! It's because of people like you women still fear to come out of homes, you son of a b**ch!

I check on Deepu to see that she's sleeping. I feel a hand on my back. I immediately turn back and Harry grabs me and bangs me against the wall.

---HARRY'S P.O.V---
I bang him against the wall amd he groans. I give him strong punches in his stomach. He keeps groaning.

My phone rings. I decide to take the call and go to check my phone.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
I grab his legs and turn him upside down. I give him a strong punch in his abs and blood comes out of his mouth. I smirk and keep on punching him.

I scowl :
Deepika is mine you motherf***er! You can never have her. She's MINE!!

Harry :
Arghhh! I cannot stay like this. Get me down you d**k!

I give him another kick in his abs. He growls with pain and falls down to the ground. I say :
I wanted to kill you as soon as I saw you but I'm not as inhuman as you to kill a person. That is the only reason you are alive right now. Stay away from Deepika or you'll have to face a horrible death!

I take Deepika and lift her up. I carry her on my shoulders and start walking out. To my least surprise, a hand approaches me. I grab his hand and twist it. I say :
Look at you, coward cat!

I give him a strong punch in his face and he falls down. I lock the door and run with Deepika on my shoulders. I get down the stairs and I feel Deepika's hand on my back.

I take her out and get her down. I shake her shoulders and she opens her eyes. I scream :
Deepu! I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry I couldn't find you early. I'm very very sorry Deepu. But I'm so happy you're safe.

Tears start rushing down my eyes. I kiss the top of her forehead and she opens her mouth. She says :
Take me home R-R-Rahul.

I say :
Okay. Yeah. Let's go home.

I take her into the car, Anu comes in and we start. I start driving back home and it takes 45 minutes for us to reach. I get down and help Deepika into our home.

I lay her on the bed and ask :
Deepu, whatever you want, I'm here for you.

Deepika :
Rahul, can you please come and sit beside me?

I say :
Of course Deepu. I'm all yours.

I sit beside her and she takes my hand in hers and kisses it. 
She says :
Rahul, I know nobody has nothing to do with what happened. But, the way he tortured me. It was horrible.

I put my finger on her lips and say :
Deepu, you've been through a lot of trouble and torture. And you survived it all because you're a strong woman. Now that you're with me, we'll try to forget what happened. There's a beautiful future waiting for us. I know memories of this incident will keep haunting you. Just remember you'll always have my support and love. Please try to forget everything at your own time.

Tears come rushing down Deepu's eyes. I put my head on her head and tears come out of my eyes too. We just feel each other and stay there.

The door knocks. I get the door and it's Anu.
I say :
Hey Anu, whatever it is, please come later.

Anu says :
Hey! Hey! Wait a minute. You forgot your wallet in the guesthouse. And I checked out of our room. Thanks for everything Rahul. I'm leaving to Paris tomorrow morning. Bye Rahul. Please keep in touch.

I say :
Thanks for everything Anu. I'll get back to you. Bye. Have a safe journey.

Anu gives a smile and goes away.

I get back to Deepu and see that she's sleeping. I get my phone and sit beside her. I see that there are so many mails and messages. I start replying to each one of them.

---AFTER TWO HOURS---
Deepu wakes up and I ask her :
Hey Princess, how are you feeling?

Deepu says :
Hey! I'm good, yeah. Better now.

I smile and she says :
Rahul, plan for some vacation. I need some air. I've been locked up for too long.

I say :
Of course. Anything to make you feel better. Where do you wanna go?

She says :
Goa maybe or Maldives.. Yeah, Maldives would be nice.

I say :
Hmm. Okay. I'll book everything and tell you.

After the bookings are done, I tell Deepu :
Hey! The bookings are done. So we're flying in 4 days and we're staying there for a week. I booked a table for us all through the week and I also booked a room. It's a suite.

She smiles widely and happily.
I look at her and think to myself "I can do anything just to make her smile"

---IN MALDIVES
(ON THE LAST DAY)---
We both finish our dinner and Deepu says :
Rahul, Maldives was amazing but with you, it's a hundred times better. Thanks for this trip.

I get reminded of something. I take out the ring in my pocket and bend on my knees in front of her.
I ask :
Miss Deepika Sharma, I'd like to go on endless trips like this with you.
Will you marry me?

She tears up. She widely smiles and says :
Yes. Of course Mr. Rahul Dhawan.

She lifts me up and kisses my forehead. I kiss her cheek and we stay in a warm hug for what feels like forever....