ACP ENTERS THE SCENE

He says :
No way! You know something!? Harry's dad is the biggest industrialist in the country. Even if we try to file a complaint, they will only ignore it and in the end, we will suffer.

I just bang my head and say :
Huh! I now understand everything about Harry. You know, he once proposed me in college. But right after that moment, my boyfriend came up and I kissed him infront of that shitface. He said 'F**k You' and walked away.

Rahul lets out a chuckle and I couldn't help but smile. He says :
He's rich but he's stupid. It's like he has a brain of a 6 year old.

He lets out a huge laugh at his own joke. I join him in laughing. I say :
Fine. I'll bath and come. We'll have breakfast.

He nods and I have a shower. As I come out of the bathroom, I see that Rahul is standing infront and blush immediately runs all across my face. I ask :
Hey! What is it?

He says :
I brought some clothes for you. And by the way, Oh My God! You are an angel! I did not see you with a bare face and Ah! You are so beautiful.

He says that and my heart starts beating so loud that I can hear the thumping myself. I start getting dirty thoughts and Rahul walks towards me. I just cling on to my bathrobe as firm as possible. He leans in and grabs my face. He says :
If it weren't for Deepika, we would definitely be together. You wanted me to say this right!?

Confusion runs across my face immediately. I say :
What The Hell? Harry! I already told you I have a boyfriend.

He says :
But is he as sexy as me? No right!? Just admit that you have a crush on me.

I take 2 large gulps and say :
Maybe yes. But that doesn't matter. Why are you being cocky?

He pulls me close and says :
Because you know what!? Before I proposed Deepika, I actually had a huge crush on you. I imagined a whole goddamn love life for both of us. But Deepika entered and my life completely changed. She is my Queen and you! Do not try to pursue me or you cannot even imagine the things I'll do to you!

I take a gulp and say :
Yeah! Okay! Fine!

He pulls apart and says :
Come down. Breakfast is ready.

I get dressed and go down. We eat breakfast in silence and I start to speak something but Rahul's phone goes off. I roll my eyes and decide to listen to the convo. He starts talking and I come to realise he's talking with his parents.

He tells them :
Mom! Dad! I'm in love!

They ask :
Who is it beta?

He takes a gulp and says :
It's a girl named Deepika. We're in love since 2 and a half years. We thought that we will get to know each other and reveal to you people only if our relationship worked out. We are perfect for each other Mom! We had some highs and lows. But still, we are together and we stood the test of time. And you know I got this job right, we both are in the same office.

His parents smile and say :
That's wonderful Rahul! Show us a picture of her.

He shows a picture of Deepika where she looks like a literal princess. They see the picture and say :
Hmm. She is beautiful.

He smiles. They ask :
Where does she stay?

He says :
We've been living here since our Graduation. But, something really bad happened yesterday Ma and Dad.

They ask :
What is it beta??

He says in a sad tone :
She's been kidnapped. In our college, there used to be this guy named Harry who wanted to claim her as his. Now that we both are in the same office, he gathered information and knew about us. She leaves half an hour before me. He took her away and I didn't even have a clue about it Ma and Pa! I'm really worried if she's alright or not.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V---
Ma says :
Beta, you both love each other na. Don't worry. God will find a way to bring her back. Don't take unnecessary tension.

Pa asks :
Do you want me to inform to the ACP?

Anu comes into the frame :
Hello Uncle. I'm Anu, Rahul's collegemate. I came here to help Rahul. You inform to the ACP uncle. That's good for all of us.

Pa hears her and call to the ACP immediately. They talk for some time and then Pa says :
Rahul, they asked you to come to his office. I'll give you the address beta. Both of you can go. He will not file an FIR at any cost. But if he asks you to file an FIR, reject beta. You've just landed a job right.

I say :
Okay Dad. Anu and I will get going.

Ma and Pa say :
Okay. Bye beta. Call us if you have any problem. Go and come safely!

We bid them bye and start coming out. As I lock the door, Anu holds my hand and says :
Rahul, everything will be alright.

I take her in a hug and say :
Thank you Anu. Thanks for everything.

She smiles and we get into my car. I start driving.

We reach the office in about 30 minutes. We go in and see the ACP. We tell him :
I'm Rahul Dhawan sir. Harilal Dhawan's son. She's Anu. My friend. We were asked to come here.

He smiles and says :
Yeah yeah! Go into my office and sit down. I'll be coming.

We go in and sit down. I see that his name is Siddarth Khurrana.

As he comes in, we stand up. He, very sweetly says :
Hey. It's okay. I'm of your age too. Sit down.

I smile and he asks :
So, Rahul, tell me what happened on the day. Tell me everything clearly. I need to know every tiny detail.

I explain him everything.

He says :
So, Harry Williams kidnapped her. Now, our job is to find him and where he hid Deepika right!? Do you have a picture of him?

I search my phone and I don't find any picture of him. An idea stikes my mind. I go to their business website and take a screenshot of his picture. I give it to him and he gets it printed.

He says :
We'll find him ASAP.

I say :
Thank you very much Sir. We didn't know what to do and you accepted to help us. Thank you Sir. This means a lot to us Sir.

He laughs and says :
Oh My God! First of all, do not call me Sir. I find it really weird. And next, this is my job. So, no need of thanks.

He comes forward, hugs me and says :
You can call me Sid. Okay, just Sid.

I smile and say :
Okay Sid!

He says :
Call me if you need anything or if you want to tell me anything.

We smile and come out. We go to my car and Anu says :
Hey! I wanna drive.

I give her the keys and she starts.
She drives in some other direction and I say :
Hey! We crossed our house.

She winks and smirks at me. I say :
Wtf Anu? I'm not in the mood to enjoy now.

She turns on the music and puts maximum volume.
I just roll my eyes and sit scrolling through Insta.

She stops at a beautiful villa by the beachside. I glance around and ask :
Hey! What's this? Is this your house?

She laughs and says :
Haha! No! I booked this for us. This is a rental villa. We can relax all we want here.

---ANANYA'S P.O.V---
My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. He said he broke up because I'm not worthy of his love and that I'm not doing my part in the relationship. What The F**k!? He doesn't even know how much I love him and he shitted on me. I wanted someone to take out all my anger on and you're the one Rahul! Today, I'm gonna go wild on you.