SPENDING TIME WITH ANU

I take her phone and go to Whatsapp. I tell her :
I'm calling him. Tell him how much you love him. It's a video call. So don't show me. If you want, I'll go downstairs.

She smiles and says :
No. You can stay but this is useless Rahul.

I smirk and say :
Let's give it a try.

She starts talking to him. She says :
Hey Abhi! I'm sorry for whatever I've done. I promise I'll  behave properly. I love you Abhi. You have changed my life and you are the first true love I've had. You never judged me about my past and that's why you are special to me. Please understand this Abhi. I love you. Do not push me away like this. I need you Abhi. Try to understand.

Abhi gets teary eyed and says :
Anu, it's okay. I understand you. But, the only problem here is I will not be able to control myself with you. We'll have too many kids.

They both laugh wholeheartedly. I smile feeling happy seeing them together. They both are perfect and Abhishek is such a sweet guy. I'm happy for Anu.

They both talk to each other and their talk starts getting dirty. I decide to go downstairs and give them privacy. I get downstairs and decide to order icecream. I go to the restaurant area and order Strawberry Icecream for me and Chocolate Icecream for Anu. I take the icecream to Anu and see that she's sleeping right there.

I go and pick her up. I take her downstairs. I lay her on the bed. I remove her saree and pull a bedsheet over her. I switch off the lights and close the door. I start walking back and then, I feel some hands touching my back. I turn back to see that it is Anu. She hugs me and I hug her back.

She crushes me in a hug and I ask :
Hey! What is it?

She says :
Rahul, you're the only true bestfriend I've ever had. Thank you soooo much for everything Rahul. I love you. I love you Rahul.

I kiss the top of her forehead and say :
I love you too Anu. Thanks for understanding me. I'm there for you. Whatever happens, you can come to me. You can talk to me about anything any time. I'm here for you.

She asks :
Promise me you'll be my best man on my wedding day. You should carry me to the aisle. I get teary eyed and nod my head.

I say :
Then you are my best woman on my wedding day.

She smiles and nods her head too. We both rest our foreheads against each other.

I say :
God, thanks for blessing us with this beautiful friendship. We hope we can stay like this forever.

She adds :
God, please keep evil away from us. We've started a beautiful journey. Let this journey be beautiful until the end of our life.

We both hug each other once again. She says :
It feels so good to be in your hug Rahul. I feel warm and I feel a sense of protection.

She smiles widely and I hug her tighter. I then say :
Let's go to my room. Come.

She grabs my arms and we go. We both lay on the bed and look at each other. She kisses me on my cheek and I give her a kiss on her forehead. I look at the time and say :
Hey, let's go to the nearby temple tomorrow. It's 12 o'clock now. Let's sleep. We'll go at 7 o'clock to the temple.

We doze off.

---THE NEXT MORNING ---
I wake up at 5 : 30 and see that Anu is still sleeping. I go downstairs and take a shower. I get out and wear a Red Kurta with a Blue Jeans. I go upstairs and see that Anu has woken up. I tell her :
Anu, take a shower and get ready. I'm going to order breakfast.

She says :
Okay.

I go and order Dosa for both of us.

The room service person comes to serve us and right before that,
Anu comes out wearing a saree. She looks beautiful! Saree is really her outfit.
I tell :
You look gorgeous Anu! Sarees are made for you.

She comes to me, kisses my hand and says :
You look handsome yourself too. Absolutely royal in this Kurta.

I smile and the room service person serves breakfast for us. We relish the tasty Dosas and then, we start to to the temple. We start in the car and Anu turns up the radio. In the radio, an advertisement is aired about Deepika going missing.

After some 20, we land near the temple. We go in and take blessings from the God. And then, we roam around the temple. Then, we sit at a place to sink in the peace. After 5 minutes, we decide to go. We go out to my car and I see a BMW car coming towards us. I see if it's Harry. But, I see no familiar face in the car. So, I just brush it off and we start in the car.

We get home and I see that the time is 11 o'clock. I ask Anu :
Hey Anu! It's 11 o'clock. Let's change and go to the mall. We'll have our lunch there.

She nods and goes into the room.
I go to my room and change into T-shirt and shorts. She comes out wearing a crop top and shorts. We both get into the car and start to the mall. We get to the mall within 30. We get in and start roaming around.

Anu gets into Zara. I go along with her. She starts seeing shirts and stops at a yellow shirt. Her eyes sparkle.
I ask her :
Hey! Do you like this?

She says :
Yeah! I love it. But it's a bit too costly. I don't know if I should spend 2500 on this.

I say :
You like it right? Just take it. Don't look at the price. If you don't have enough money, I'll pay the extra. You can pay me when we get back. No problem. Take whatever you like.

She says :
Thanks Rahul.

I smile and we roam around the store selecting pieces for her and me. We select 4 tops and 2 pants for her. And we select 3 shirts and 2 pants for me.

We go to the billing counter and the bill is 16000. Anu gives 5000 and I give the rest. We take the bags and go to the next shop. Anu goes in and sees some designer kurtas and lehengas. I go along with her and see that she likes some pieces.
I ask :
Hey! Do you want this or this?

She says :
This is 150000 and this is 100000. I like this one better.

I say :
Try both and take pictures. We'll take which one is better. She goes in to try. I select for myself in the meantime. I select 2 nice kurta sets. She comes out and decides her set. I go in amd try too. I decide mine. We go to the billing counter and the bill comes out as 250000. I pay the money and they give us 2 Dupattas as complimentary.

We then go to the food section. I order a Pizza and she orders a Burger. We sit down and eat.

I say :
Hey Anu! Take whatever you want. Do not hesitate.

She nods and asks :
How much money do you have in the card?

I say :
This is my savings card. I've been saving since my 11th class so there's more than enough money. For normal uses, I have a credit card.

She smiles and nods. After eating, she takes me into Caratlane. She looks at bracelets. She says :
Rahul. Select two. One is for me and one is for you. Do it for me as a sign of our friendship.

I look at the collection and select two premium pieces. I then select a piece for Deepika. Anu selects one for Abhi too. We go to the billing counter and to my surprise, the person at the counter is Harry's college mate!