HARRY COMES IN

Please do vote and comment
           It means a lot to me!

At about 12 : 30, we go into the bathroom and take a quick shower together. Before coming out, I capture his lips. He gives in and I kiss him with all I have. After about 15 minutes, we pull away breathlessly. We get out, wipe our bodies and doze off.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
I wake up at 7 o'clock and see that Deepika is sitting on the bed beside me. I sit up and kiss her forehead. She kisses my cheek. I cup her face and say :
Good Morning Beautiful!

She smiles and says :
Very Good Morning Mr. Handsome.

I smile and we get out of the bed. We reach the bathroom and get freshened up. I run the shower and we set our clothes for the day. We get in the shower and feel our bodies against the warmth. When we are about to move out, she presses her lips against mine. I immediately reciprocate. We stay in a fantastic Morning Makeout for 15 minutes.

We get out and get into clothes. I see that Deepika wore shorts today. I raise my eyebrows and say :
Why these today?

She replies :
Umm. Just wanted to wear!

She raises an eyebrow and asks :
Why? Do you mind?

I go to her, take her close and place my hands on her ass. I say :
Sorry but Yes. I mind as long as you have men ogling all over you!

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
What The Hell!! Is this even Rahul!? He generally doesn't mind about my clothing. I hate it when somebody controls me like this!! I have freedom to wear anything I like! I ask :
Can't I wear anything I want Rahul?

He says :
Umm... Of course Deepu. But, I don't want unnecessary attention on you.

I think for a moment and say :
So, you're jealous!

He says :
No Deepu. You got me wrong.

He cups my face and continues :
Most of the men are perverts. Anything can happen to you! I just can't accept anything bad happening with you.

I say :
So, men won't control. But, we are supposed to cover ourselves. We should protect ourselves from men right!?

He says :
My God Deepu! Why are taking this in such a serious way?? I'm telling this for your own good!

I say :
Thanks for that Rahul! I'm leaving and I probably won't even look at you today.

I bring my books and start going out but Rahul holds my wrist and turns me around. He tucks my hair strands back and kisses my forehead. He says :
Please try to understand me Deepu. I don't want such silly misunderstandings between us.

I say :
What you said wasn't silly Rahul! You were doubting me! You were saying that I'm showing off my body to the world. You were clearly jealous and I don't want a discussion about this right now.

He kisses my cheek and pecks my lips.

A smile plays on my lips. I come out and I start walking through the street. I think about what has happened. I don't think I spoke anything wrong. I come down and stop at a café. I go in and order Pasta. I eat my delicious breakfast, pay the money and start to the college.

I reach by 8 : 30. I go and sit in the canteen. I see that the canteen is deserted. I just cross my hands and sit there closing my eyes.

After some 10 minutes, I start scrolling through my mobile and Harry comes and sits in the seat in front of me. I just roll my eyes and get occupied in my mobile. He says :
Good morning Deepika! Why so early today?

I say :
Well. I don't think I should say you this but looks like I can trust you. I had a small misunderstanding with Rahul this morning.

---HARRY'S P.O.V---
Woah!! This is your chance Harry! Get close to her.

I say :
It's okay Deepika! Such things are a part of every relationship. You should give yourself some time and everything will be perfect. By the way, what was the fight about?

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
Wowww!! Now he's trying to take advantage of my situation. God! Why are you so cruel!? Why all these hard situations for me?

I say :
Well. He didn't like my clothes.

---HARRY'S P.O.V---
Well! I see no lies! Any man who would see her would want to get in bed with her right away! She's so damn hot!! And, those shorts expose her ass perfectly!! I can't control myself here!

I hold her hand and say :
It's okay Deepu. Men tend to get jealous at times. I mean. Look at you. You look like a bomb in these shorts! It's okay. Just tell your heart it's okay and you both will be together again.

Stand up once!

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
Why is he asking me to stand?? GOD! I just hope he doesn't kiss me again. I can't do anything with all the confusion I have.

He comes to me and takes me in a hug.

He says :
It's okay Deepika. Everything will be fine. If you want any help, you can come and ask me. Remember. I'm your friend. I'm ready to do anything for you. Just take a deep breath and relax. Everything will be fine!

I take a deep breath and hug him tight. His warmth gives me a hope. His words are like magic! My mood became better. I'm really happy now.

I'm really happy that Harry came and spoke. I just hope things get fine between Rahul and me too.

Just when I'm about to speak, Harry pulls away from the hug. I lift my head up and see that he was pulled away by 'RAHUL' !!

WHAT!! Why is he here!?

I say :
Rahul! What happened? Why did you pull him away?

Rahul :
Deepu. He is a bloody damn pervert! He was taking advantage of your situation and you're happily hugging him!!

I say :
No Rahul. You're just jealous. He was hugging and consoling me. I really felt nice after the hug! He said me he's my friend. Oh yeah, Thank you very much Harry. I really felt very nice. Thank you for your kind words.

Harry smiles and says :
Always my pleasure Deepu.

Rahul shoots a death glare at Harry and says :
See. His words ooze out of pervertness. This dickhead is trying to take an advantage of you Deepu. Let me teach him a lesson.

He grabs Harry's collar.

I go and seperate him. I say :
Rahul! There's nothing wrong with him. You are thinking wrong on so many ways. You're jealous as hell!! Please Rahul. I beg you. Leave Harry!

He shoots us both a death glare and walks away.

I take Harry in a hug and bury my face in his chest. I try my best to control but tears come crashing down my eyes.

---HARRY'S P.O.V ---
Hahahaha! The ball is in my court!! That fu**ing bastard is not atleast a speck of dust under my feet and he wants Deepika!?

She's mine and I wouldn't let anyone lay eyes on her.

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
Harry wraps his hands around my back and caresses my hair. He kisses the top of my head and says :
It's okay Deepu. Please don't cry! Everything will be okay. Things will get back to normal.

He takes my face in his hands, wipes my tears and kisses my forehead. A beautiful smile adorns my face. He says :
I will not accept anything bad for my friend. She deserves the best and beyond the best.

I let out a chuckle and say :
Thanks for the words Harry! You don't know how much of a help you were for me! Thank you very much!

He smiles and says :
Deepika! Don't get too formal! No thanks between friends.
He hugs me and says :
I love you Deepika. You're now my best friend!

I smile and say :
I love you too my best friend, Harry!