MOVING IN!

Please do vote and comment
               It means a lot!

I then take her out of the bed. I take off her clothes and she takes off mine. I climb on the bed and she enters. I hug her head to my chest and we doze off in each other's warmth.

---ON THURSDAY---

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
Deepika said that her periods ended yesterday. I can't wait to explore her body again. She's been staying in her home. I reach the college by 8 : 55. I don't have the first class so I go to the canteen straight away. I go and sit on one of the seats. I turn my head around and I see that there are guy and girl who are kissing each other. My thoughts run to us both kissing. I get a smile when I remember that!

I take out my phone and start scrolling through Insta.

I had 4 classes today. After taking down notes and registering everything in my mind, I hang my bag around and reach Deepika's class. Her classmates say that she didn't turn up to college today! God! What happened? Why didn't she come? I just hope everything's fine!!

I run to my bike and start to Deepika's home. I run up through the stairs and see that her flat has been locked.

What The F**k!!

I bury my face in my palms and think of all the possible places she could be! I run down and check the Café. She's nowhere in sight. I check through the street and I don't find her anywhere. I then try calling her. Even after 20 times of calling, she doesn't respond!!

God!! What's wrong!!!!

I get on my bike and start driving to my home. Tears come crashing down my eyes and I can't help but feel sad and horrified! Every single worst thought crosses my mind!! I however reach my home.

As soon as I reach, I try opening the door with my key but I see that the door is already open!! I furrow my eyebrows and enter. All the lights are switched off. I take my shoes away and hold one in my hand. I immediately switch on all the lights and fans. Everything is normal and I can't find anyone. I go forward and stop in front of my first bedroom. I open the door but it doesn't open. I furrow my eyebrows and get ready in an attack position. I knock and the doorknob cracks open.

I almost hit the person's face but I stop seeing the person. It's Deepika!!!!

I drop the shoe and take her in a hug. I literally crush her in a tight hug.

Tears start rolling down my eyes. I kiss the top of her head. She says :
Hey Rahul! What's wrong?

I say :
Why didn't you come to college today? You gave me a fu**king heart attack!!!

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
Ooops!! He got worried! I say :
I'm very sorry Rahul!! I wanted to surprise you. I moved in and got all my stuff here today . So, I took a leave. I'm very sorry I scared you.

He takes his head out and captures my lips! I immediately reciprocate. Our heads move in the same direction. He kisses me passionately as if this is our first kiss! I just give in and we stay like that for about 15 minutes.

He pulls out and says breathlessly :
I was worried sick Deepu! I went to your home and I searched through the whole street. My heart shrank down when you were nowhere in sight! I don't know what to say!

I hug him tight and then I seperate. I get the bottles that I got and say :
I love you! By the way, I bought these beers for tonight!

A grin adorns his face. He kisses my forehead and says :
I actually wanted to celebrate when you came home. Thanks for this. Okay. For now, we'll set all things.

I nod and we start setting all things. We arrange everything in its respective places. It takes us about 1 hour. He says :
Hmmm. Do you want anything to eat?

I nod positively and he orders food. In the meanwhile, he asks :
How did you enter the house ??

I bang my head and say :
You gave me the extra key!

He laughs and the food comes. We ordered a pack of Noodles. We munch on the food and after that, he takes the Beers and goes to the kitchen.

I secretly go behind him and stand behind him as he pours the Beer in the glasses. I give a shot on his ass and run away. He comes behind me and takes me into his arms. I laugh and just stay there. He says :
How dare you! If you do such things, I will be an animal on the bed! So, better protect yourself!

My eyes widen! I turn around and say:
How dare YOU!!

He presses his lips against mine and reciprocate immediately. He deepens the kiss and I feel every bit of it. I bite his lips and he groans. Our heads move in the same direction. After a lustful kiss of 20 minutes, we seperate. He brings the glasses and we have the Beer. We drink 2 glasses. Then, we go and sit in front of the TV. We watch Fifty Shades series. After about 2 movies, I see the time to be 9 o'clock. He asks :
Want to eat?

I nod and he goes into the kitchen. I sit watching and a sex scene comes. I get turned on and I rise and go to Rahul. I see that he's cooking something in a pan. I go, stand behind him and hold his body tight. I drip my hands under his shirt and feel his abs.

My body temperature rises and goes out of control!

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
Woah!! Looks like she'll eat me right now!! I say :
Deepu! I understand that you are turned on. But, let me cook first.

She just hums and starts running her fingers through my hair and neck. I keep cooking. She slowly reaches her hands to my chest. I take her fingers and start sucking them. She laughs and I continue cooking. She just stays there and I complete the cooking. I serve the dinner in plates and turn behind. She places kisses all over my face and my body feels a beautiful pleasure! I say :
So you're planning to eat me?

She chuckles and says :
Yes. If you agree.

I say :
Umm.. I agree but after eating real food!

She seperates and we eat the Poha I made. She loved the Poha.

After eating, I put the plate in the washbasin and she wraps herself around me. She runs hands all over my chest under my shirt. She tugs my nipple and I can't help but moan.

She slowly unbuttons my shirt. She then takes away my pants. I turn around and press my lips against hers. I take her shots away. I then take her shirt and bra away. She deepens the kiss and I roll on a condom.

She groans and says :
Mm... I can't wait!

I immediately fill her and she moans. I start with a fast pace and she digs her fingernails into my hair. She moans and groans and feels every bit of the pleasure.

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
Wow! It feels amazing!! My moans fill the room. He makes love at a fast pace and my hormones get all the pleasure they need.

He says panting :
Hey! It's 11! We should sleep!

I reply :
I don't mind. I want to stay like this for a bit more.

He continues at a slow pace. He says :
You're the best partner Deepu!

I let out a chuckle and we spend the night making love.

At about 12 : 30, we go into the bathroom and take a quick shower together. Before coming out, I capture his lips. He gives in and I kiss him with all I have. After about 15 minutes, we pull away breathlessly. We get out, wipe our bodies and doze off.