THEY ARE ONE FOR THIS LIFE!

---AFTER 1 MONTH---
---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V---
Rahul and I are getting married in a week. The festivities start tomorrow and I'm more than happy that I can finally have a lifetime of happiness with this man. He's the one I've always dreamt about. He knows how to make me happy, takes care of me and most importantly, loves me with all of his heart. I'm so excited for this new journey. I just hope there are no big hurdles in this new phase of my life.

I stand in front of God and pray that all the wedding festivities go on smoothly.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
I'm so happy and thrilled for our wedding. It's like I've always dreamt about this woman. The moment I saw her, I knew she was the one. And now, I can have a whole life with her. She's going to wake up by my side everyday, she'll be the mother of our kids and she's going to be my everything. It's still surreal how God blessed me with this perfect woman. I just hope our wedding goes on smoothly and we both lead our life with love and happiness.

---HALDI CEREMONY---
We both sit side by side all dressed up in yellow and before we know what's happening, we're dumped with a whole lot of haldi. We just decide to have fun with it and pose for tons of pictures. All our college friends apply loads of haldi on to every part of our body and we just sit there laughing.

After a few minutes, mom and dad come and give us cold water showers. All our friends join and just dump buckets of water on us. We get lots of pictures and videos and after the whole ceremony is done, we both get pictures together and we get group pictures with all our friends.

---MEHENDI CEREMONY---
We both dress up in green and sit down to get our hands filled in patterns of love. We get matching mehendis and they turn out beautiful. We get tons of pictures and before we can properly wash our hands, they call us for the couple photoshoot.

We wash our hands, change into our photoshoot costumes, get our makeup done, all within an hour and go to the location. We get thousands of pictures in all kinds of poses.

The photographers say :
You both are really made for each other. It came out in the pictures. You're both so natural. Congratulations on your wedding. You both are so lovely.

We look at each other and smile.

---SANGEET CEREMONY ---
It's Sangeet time! We first have some light snacks and revise all the steps. We go onto the stage and we perform quite well. Everybody cheers and our couple dance becomes the main event. We feel happy and get good pictures of us dancing. Everybody starts grooving and we have a big open dance floor. All the people get together and dance their hearts out. And, then we are served drinks. I make sure everyone gets drinks and we have lots of fun. 

---WEDDING CEREMONY---

---DEEPIKA & RAHUL'S P.O.V---

It's the big day! We both wake up, take cold water showers and start to get ready. The makeup artists start their work and we just chill. After about 2 hours, Rahul's makeup and hair is done and after about 3 hours, Deepika's makeup is done. We look in the mirror and smile at how gorgeous we look. 

Deciding not to waste any time, we immediately go into dressing. We get into the Sabyasachi outfits we ordered and all thanks to God, they fit perfectly. We get into our costumes properly, make ourselves comfortable and message each other that we're ready. We head to the wedding venue and sit down. Time passes by so quickly and before we even know, it's lunch time. We have a huge photo session with all our friends and family. We also have a huge couple photo session with every little pose we wanted to do. And then, we have lunch. The lunch is full of delicacies and we both relish it totally. 

After lunch, we have some ceremonies and then comes the vidaai. Deepika tries her best not to cry but as soon as her mom tells me to take care of her properly, she starts crying, I rest her head on my chest and start crying myself too. I say : " Deepu, no problem. From now, it's me for you, you for me. We'll share our tears and remember that I love you. Mom & Dad won't even be there with us to torture you! " She immediately lets out a laugh and everybody laughs too. We all have huge smiles on our faces and get into the car. Deepu hugs me and sits all through. I rest my head on her head and we feel each other's warmth. We reach home and she asks me to come and sit next to her. 

She says : " Rahul, now that we're officially one for this life, I just want you to know I'll always love you and never leave you. We might fight and do crazy shit. But I promise I'll never leave you. I just don't want you to change. That's all I expect and want from you.

I reply : Deepu, I promise I'll stay like this and love you the same forever. Just because we're married doesn't change the fact that we love each other.

Deepika : I'm really tired. Let's sleep.

We take off our wedding outfits, change into nightwear and sleep.

---THE NEXT MORNING---
---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V---
I wake up at about 4 o'clock and see that Rahul is asleep. I place a kiss on his forehead and he immediately wakes up. He kisses my cheek and I kiss his chin. He kisses and snuggles in my neck. And I take his head in my hand and kiss him with all I have. He gives in. We keep on kissing for about 20 minutes and this is the best kiss we've ever had.

Before we know, our clothes join on the floor. He wears a condom and we start making love. We keep on going until it's 6 : 30.

He lays down and takes my hand. We intertwine our hands and Rahul kisses and says :
Deepika, I love you.

I smile and say :
I love you Rahul.

AND THEY ARE ONE FOR THIS LIFE.

---AFTER 1.5 YEARS---
---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
I feel dizzy and fall down in the middle of the day. I call Rahul and we go to a hospital. They test me for pregnancy and the results are positive! Rahul and I cry tears of joy and Rahul kisses me on the forehead.

He says :
It's true. It's happening! We're becoming parents Deepu.

I smile widely and we stay in a warm hug.

---AFTER 9 MONTHS---
All my pain goes into vain once I see my little girl. Yes. It's a girl and we both are more than happy.

---AFTER 2 YEARS---
I start feeling drowsy and feel like vomiting. I call Rahul and we go to the hospital. They test me for pregnancy and it's positive again! This is happening because I wanted and we both are happy.

---AFTER 9 MONTHS---
It's a boy and we both are very happy! Our little Nyra is happy she has a little brother now.

---DEEPIKA & RAHUL'S P.O.V---
Our marriage goes on smoothly without any major hurdles...
Thank God we're both blessed with each other!

THEY WERE MEANT TO BE...
THEY ARE MEANT TO BE!

               ---THE END---