ANU COMES IN

Oh shit! There's Harry. F**k! God! Please don't tell me Deepu is with that bitch! He cannot have my Deepika!! Tears come crashing down my eyes.

I just sit there crying.

---AFTER 3 HOURS---
I get a call and check my phone. It's from a college friend. Her name is Ananya. I decide to take the call. She says :
Hey Rahul! Sorry for calling all of a sudden. But Deepika just messaged me something.

I ask :
What is it? Ananya. Whatever the f**k it is, please tell me.

She says :
She asked me to bring some clothes and underwears to some place. That's all Rahul.

I say :
Can you please forward me the message Ananya?

She forwards it to me and says :
Hey. Is everything alright? You sound worried. Do you want me to come?

I say :
Yes please Anu. Umm. Sorry. Can I call you Anu?

She says :
Yeah Rahul, of course! Will you send me your address?

I send her the address and she comes in 20 minutes.

She comes in and says :
Hey Rahul. It's okay. You don't need to stand. When did you come home from work?

I say :
6 : 30

She says :
What The Hell! It's 10 o'clock Rahul! Did you take a bath at least?

I reply :
No Anu. This Ha-

She grabs my hand, gives me my towel and stuffs me into the bathroom. Not wanting to worsen situations, I decide to bath.

I take a long relaxing bath.

---ANANYA'S P.O.V---
I decide to make dinner for us both. I start making Pasta. I put in lots of vegetables. I make the Pasta and just wait for Rahul. I get an idea. I go into his room and just watch around. I know this is invasion of privacy but I just want to know about him.

I see that his room is filled with Deepika's pictures and their couple photos. How lucky Deepika is!

He seems like a nice guy. But, I'm already engaged to my boyfriend, so no distractions. But, it would not be wrong to say I'm crushing on Rahul! Just when I think of this, he comes out. He stands there with his towel exposing his perfect abs. Oh My Goodness! He looks like a total snack! What The Heck! He's Deepika's boyfriend. Anyway, I say :
I came here to take out your clothes for you.

He says :
Well. Go ahead.

I open his cupboard and pick a T-shirt of my favourite color. Then I pick a boxer. I give it to him and stand there folding my hands.

He says :
Thanks.

I say :
I made Pasta for dinner. For both of us.

His mood immediately gets lightened. He says with an amused face :
Woah! Thank you so much Anu! I love Pasta.

I say :
Pleasure's all mine. Well, get ready and come down. I'll set the table.

As I start to go, he says :
Hey Anu! You change clothes first. I'll set the table.

He gives me some Deepika's clothes and I go into the other bedroom.

---AFTER SOME TIME---
I go down and see that the table is set. Rahul seems to be talking to someone on the phone. I smile at the sight and climb down the stairs. I go and see that he seems happy. As soon as the call ends, I ask :
Hey! What happened? You look really happy.

He says :
I found someone who can help us with Deepika!

I say :
Woah! That's great. But you still haven't said me what happened.

He says :
Well. Sit down. We'll talk while eating.

He says :
We were so happy that both of us joined the same office Anu. Deepu and me. But for some shitty reason, we have different timings. Deepu's work is until
5 : 30. She finished her work and came to me. We had a normal talk and she asked me for sex tonight. At 6 o'clock, I came out of my office. I stopped by a shop and bought condoms. Then, I came home. I rang the bell and Deepika didn't respond. I then entered and searched the whole house and she was gone. I sat in a corner and thought of everything. Then, I came to know who kidnapped her. Harry lusts over Deepika from college. You know right, we had some 2-3 fights in college. And the office said me that they saw a huge car before Deepika left. So then, it got conformed. That dickhead has kidnapped my Deepu! I cannot even imagine the situations she's going through Anu. I just hope I find her quickly.

I then get up and side hug him. I soothe his arms and say :
Rahul. It's okay. I know it's really difficult to let go of our loved ones. But I know you and I know how strong your love for each other is. I'm telling you, you will definitely find her. Consider me your bestfriend Rahul. I'm here to help you. You can ask me anything okay!?

He widely smiles and says :
Thank you so much Anu. Thank you. I didn't know who to depend on and you showed up! Thanks. It means a lot to me.

I smile and we continue with the dinner. Having dinner, I think about my boyfriend. He really cares about me and loves me. But, our love is not as strong as Deepika and Rahul because we've met, like 5 months ago. I just hope we grow into a relationship as strong as Deepika and Rahul.

We have dinner and I decide to binge watch. I ask Rahul :
Hey Rahul. Let's binge watch. What's your favourite show?

He replies :
I love myself some Friends.

I think :
Everybody loves Friends and everybody has seen it! I think I'm the only one who hasn't. Without further thoughts, I tune into Friends.

10 minutes pass by and I find myself literally on the floor. I'm loving it! We complete the first season without any hiccups. I love love love the show!

I look at Rahul and he's already asleep. I get up, take him into my arms and take him into his room. I place him on the bed and pull the bedsheet over him.

I get back to Friends and plan to spend the night binge-watching. I get some food from the fridge and start the next season.

---THE NEXT MORNING---
I slept down at 5 o'clock. I wake up at around 11 o'clock and see that Rahul is in the kitchen cooking something. I get up, get freshened up and go to him. I say :
Hey! Good Morning! When did you wake up?

He says :
I woke up at 6! I went to the person who said he knew something about Deepika. He told me that he saw a car in which there was a man and the car had a driver. He saw Deepika going in that car. And the car was BMW! So, it is confirmed that it is Harry! Now we have to find where that dickhead is.

I side hug him and say :
That's a good lead. We'll find her Rahul. Do not get disappointed. I'm sure he'll do nothing bad to Deepu. Okay! What's the breakfast?

He says :
I made Upma.

I say :
Woah! Okay! By the way, why didn't you go to work?

He says :
Anu, it's difficult for me to focus on anything else now. I've taken a long paid leave. They were like it's okay. You completed a target on your first day. So we are impressed! And you can have a paid leave for some 40 days.

I say :
That's good. By the way, do you have any plans for today?

He says :
Umm..No.

I say :
Then, let's go to the Police Station and register a complaint. Come!

He says :
No way! You know something!? Harry's dad is the biggest industrialist in the country. Even if we try to file a complaint, they will only ignore it and in the end, we will suffer.