IS IT OKAY TO DOUBT!?

Please do vote and comment
It means a lot to me!

He comes forward and says :
Oh! Hey Harry! Didn't expect you here!

I wipe my tears and say :
Well! We didn't expect you coming so fast!

He furrows his eyebrows, relaxes them and says :
I'm sorry. I get it. I'm late. But, I had to drop my cousin.

I furrow my eyebrows and say :
Oh. So, you were very caught up considering how many times I tried to call you.

He takes his phone, checks my missed calls and rubs his head. He says :
I just put it on silent. I'm sorry Deepu. Hey. Why this investigation thing now? I came back right.

I say :
Hmm. Come into the bedroom with me once. Harry. Just a moment. We'll be back.

I take him into the room. I close the door and ask :
Show me the condoms.

He furrows his eyebrows and says :
How do you know I bought them?

I say :
Huh! I have my sources. You first show them.

He takes the packets out and shows me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I say :
Okay. Let's just forget all this and have a good party. Our friends will be here by 6 : 30. The time's 6 : 10.

He nodded and we went back to Harry. We did all the required arrangements. We set the music, food and drinks!

By about 6 : 45, all our friends come by. We start the party and completely let ourselves free.

At about 11 : 30, one of our friends leaves home. One by one, all our friends leave by 12 : 15. Harry also leaves. All of us are high on alcohol!

I wake up from the couch and try to walk to the bedroom. But, a hand holds me and pulls me into the couch again. I feel a certain kind of tension. Rahul pulls my face towards him and presses his lips against mine. I reciprocate and we stay in a nice kiss.

After about 15 minutes, he lifts me up in bridal style! I laugh at myself and he takes me into the bedroom. He places me on the bed and closes the door. He asks :
Hey Deepu! Shall we start?

I immediately get a smile on my face. I say :
Mmm.

He removes his shirt exposing his perfect abs. That is enough of a turn on for me!

He comes on to the bed and we start making love.

I don't know if it is because of me being drunk, but I feel a kind of heavenly pleasure!

At about 3 o'clock, I say panting :
Hey Rahul! Let's shower.

We get in the shower and I immediately capture his lips. We stay in a lustful kiss for 20. I seperate and say :
Rahul! I'm very sorry for doubting you. I wouldn't have doubted if you have told me. Please. Don't leave me like that Rahul. I'll accept anything if there is a reason! Let me always know the reason Rahul. Please.

He takes my forehead and places a beautiful kiss. He says :
Okay Deepu. My mistake. I'm really sorry.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
How can I tell you the truth Deepu!!!

She's not my cousin. She's one of the college students. She forced me to come to her home. I had sex with her behind your back Deepu! I feel like stabbing myself!! Shit! I don't even have the guts to stop her from all this. I'm sorry Deepu. But, it was purely physical. I love only you Deepu. I'm very sorry for that.

My chain of thoughts break when Deepu shakes my arms. I take her hand and kiss it. I say :
I love you Deepu.

She gets up and sits on my abs. She says :
I love you too Rahul. More than anything.