TOTALLY IN LOVE

Please do vote and comment
              It means a lot!

We just go and sit in the middle row. The movie starts and a man comes to the theatre within some 10 minutes. I ignore him and the movie continues. Everything seems to be going fine. One thing that is not at all fine is that I'm sitting between a guy and a girl who are in love. In the movie, a kiss comes and the girl is in my lap before I know it. The guy and the girl start kissing and I can't help but cringe. I look towards the other people and they just shrug. The scene completes and these guy and girl leave each other.

Half an hour passes and there's another make out scene. I bang my head and before I know, somebody's lips are against mine. I just stay there without reciprocating. The person says :
Deepu. I'm Rahul!

I immediately turn my phone flashlight on. I see his face. I can't help but smile. I put my phone away and kiss him with all I have. The people beside us scream and cheer us. We let out a laugh and seperate.

I say :
Rahul! Why did you come?! I had to f**king win this game!! I was asked to come without you.

He takes my hand, kisses it and says :
You've lost the game. But you've won my heart at least.

I blush.

The people say :
Hmm. Enough of romance. If you both go away, we'll focus on the movie. Oh yeah, thanks Deepika.

I wink, say :
No problem!

and we both start to move out. We reach the food court and sit there. The time is just 12 o'clock. So, I click some pictures and scroll through Insta. Within some 30 minutes, the place gets completely crowded. Rahul and I widen our eyes watching the gathering of people. We then go and order Pizza. We have it, drink coke, take a few pictures together and move out.

We head to my home. We enter, change into comfortable clothes and sit for studying. We both study everything perfectly. We clear each other's doubts and study everything combined.

At about 7 o'clock, Rahul says :
Deepu! You know right. I used to take tuitions in my 11th and 12th. And, I'm living here with all that money. Dad sends money for the fees and books only. So, I wanted to suggest that you move in with me.

A beautiful smile comes across my face. I say :
Rahul! I think you know I worked in a Gym as an assistant trainer and I'm living here with all that money. Dad sends me money only for fees and books. So, I suggest that we both live seperately and you know what. If we live together, we'll get bored of each other and romance will not be as exciting as it is now. Instead of that, we'll stay seperately. Please try to understand my point.

He pouts and says :
Okay. If that makes you happy, I'm okay.

I squeeze his cheeks and they turn red! I laugh and he squeezes my cheeks too. I just hug him and we stay there for a long time. At about 8 : 30, I say :
Hey! What about dinner!?

He says :
Hmmm. Will you cook or shall I?

I think for a moment and say :
Actually, we both will.

We get into the kitchen and start making dinner. I make Chapatis and he makes Veg Nizami Handi.
We enjoy them in full satisfaction. They turned out to be extremely tasty!! After eating, we both sit in the couch and he puts his head on my lap. I put on TV. After about 10 minutes, I see that his eyes are shut. I wave my hands but there's no response. So, I turn off the TV and all the lights. I come back and cuddle with him on the couch. We doze off.

--- RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
I wake up at about 4 o'clock. I look at Deepika and she's sound asleep. So, I slowly get up and freshen up. I get back and the time is 4 : 30. I check Deepika and she's sleeping. So, I take my wallet and move out. I head to the jewellery store nearby. I ask them to show some nice gold rings. I imagine the rings against Deepika's fingers. I see a thin gold ring without much design and decide that it's perfect. I ask them to pack it and I pay the bill. After that, I head to a Boutique nearby at 5 : 30. I see that it's closed. I request the owners to open the shop and they do. I select a simple Peach Saree and an embroidered Green Blouse. I ask them to pack it and they do.

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V---
My Goodness! Where The Hell is Rahul!!??? Did he leave me? Is this over? God! I cannot take a breakup right now! He's not even answering my calls. I guess he got hurt because I declined his request of moving in!! God! This has to be the worst birthday!! I can't imagine my love broke on my birthday!! I just bury my face in my palms and sit crying.

After about 15 minutes, somebody comes into my house.

--- RAHUL'S P.O.V---
I enter the flat and the sight I see breaks me! I drop the bags down and rush to Deepika. I kneel down infront of her. I take her hands away from her face and wipe her tears. I ask :
Hey! Hey! What happened?? Why are you crying like this Deepu?!

She leans forward and supports her head on my shoulder. I caress her head with my hands. She says :
Rahul! You scared me. I thought you left me and went away. I thought you broke up with me without informing.

My heart melts at her words! I can sense it! It's the first time somebody is taking me this serious! I take her head into my hands and press my lips against hers. She immediately reciprocates. In between, she says :
I was scared Rahul.

I say :
Shh! Don't speak!!

We pour out all our emotions through the kiss and seperate after some 30 minutes!! I bring the cover and hand it to her. I say :
Many happy returns of the day My Princess.

I kiss her forehead and say :
I'm the most thankful for you. See. Somebody crying for me and wanting me so much is very very special for me. So, thank you very much for coming into my life!

She kisses my hand. I say :
There's something inside this. You go, take a bath and wear this. I'll prepare some special breakfast.

She stands up, gives me a kiss on my cheek making me smile and goes into the bathroom. I think of a good breakfast and Deepika loves Puri. So, I immediately mix the dough. After mixing the dough, I put the potatoes for boiling and start making Puris. After I make Puris, I hear some footsteps behind me and I turn back.

There stands Deepika!! She didn't do any kind of makeup. She left her hair open and has the saree draped over. And she looks like the world's most beautiful model. I can't gather words to describe her beauty! She looks like a pretty painting!! I rush to her, take her hands in my hand and say :
Deepika! You're the best creation of God! I can't tell how beautiful you look!! It is right that they say Inner beauty radiates through the outside. You look breathtakingly beautiful!

I hug her and then, I get back to making the Aloo Curry. She gets back to do makeup and hair. After making the curry, I head to the shower. I take a shower as quick as possible. I wear a Formal Peach Color Shirt with Blue Denim. I style my hair with gel. I put a watch and smile at my reflection. Today's a Saturday. So, I'll take Deepika on a lunch date. It's a surprise for her!