THE NEXT DAY

Please vote and comment
            It means a lot!

We book a cab back home and we get back home. I then lock myself in the bedroom and start a Live Video. I talk about the picture and all the buzz around it. I clear myself about everything and give some education to the people. It's just wrong on so many levels to post something like that without the person's will and wish. I instil some sense in all those stupid brains who made this picture trending.

After I unlock myself and come out of the room, I meet a frustrated and annoyed Rahul. I ask :
Hey Ras! What's wrong!?

He turns towards me, takes me in a tight warm hug and starts crying. I caress his back and he says :
I was worried for you. I thought you were doing something. You scared the shit out of me Deepu!

I cup his face in my palms, wipe away all his tears and give a kiss on his forehead and then his cheek. He then captures my lips and I immediately reciprocate.

After 20 minutes of a passionate kiss, we seperate and the time is 8 o'clock. So, I thought I would go home and study a bit. I say :
Rahul! I should study. I'll go home.

He smirks and says :
Studying and you!? You've never studied at home Deepu. Don't try to fool me. You just listen the classes, write exams and get the second rank everytime.

Then, he turns me around. He takes my neck under the control of his mouth and gives me a sweet sensation.

I know where this is leading. So, I turn around and say :
Rahul! I'm not in the mood for sex right now! I just want to cuddle and sleep with you. We'll take a shower first.

He goes and turns on the shower. Within minutes, both of us hit the shower and relax ourselves against the warm water. Then, Rahul makes Pasta and we enjoy it well!! After that, not in the mood of doing anything, I just go and lay my back on the bed. I see that there's a novel on the side table. So, I take it out and start reading.

After about 20 minutes, Rahul comes into the room. He comes, locks the room, takes away his T-Shirt and then his vest, then his pants and he takes away his shorts too!! My eyes widen!

He then comes to the bed and sleeps beside me. I take a sigh.

Then, I get up, undress and join him in the bed. Both of us cuddle and doze off.

Both of us wake up almost at the same time. The time is 5 : 30. I press my lips against his and he immediately reciprocates. He takes me down on the bed and both of us lay on the bed kissing. After a half an hour of an emotional kiss, Rahul gets up and goes into the bathroom.

He calls me and both of us get freshened up. Then, he gets out, gets dressed and goes out to bring some breakfast. I take the opportunity to get dressed and he returns within 15 minutes. He brings Puri!! We relish the delicious Puris and the time is just 6 : 30!

I say :
Rahul! The time is only 6 : 30!!

He raises an eyebrow and says :
So?

I reply :
Let's go somewhere know!!

He says :
Okay. Wash your hands and come. I'll take you somewhere.

I get out and we both get on his bike. He starts and drives in a normal speed.

We come to the place within 15 minutes. He takes my hand and runs and I follow suit. We come to a bridge above some river. The place is completely empty and the sun beams orange colour!! It is breathtakingly beautiful!! The water below us is extremely pure and it is of Sea Blue colour. We both stand there supporting our hands on the bridge soaking in the sunlight.

Rahul then turns me around, cups my face in his palms and says :
Deepu! You're the best thing that has happened to me. You make me feel special. I get so much confidence when I have a person like you trusting me! After these 2 years, we'll get a job. And when both of us get settled, we'll get married!

I kiss his palms and say :
I'm already ready for a marriage with you.

He then takes me in a warm hug and both of us feel each other for a good time.

I glance at my watch and see the time to be 7 : 15. So, I tell :
Hey! Let's get back. We'll get late to college.

Then, we both come back home and instantly hit the shower. We take a long shower together and after that, we tangle our bodies and pour out all our emotions through a kiss. At about 8 o'clock, we get out and get dressed.

Then, we start watching Shinchan and at about 8 : 40, we start back to college.

I listen all the classes carefully and register everything in my mind. It's lunch time and 2 classes are left after lunch. So, I decide to chill for some time and start walking through the corridor and I see that there is a huge crowd gathered in the class two classes beside ours. It is Rahul's class! I immediately go and watch what's happening. God! Nothing should happen to Rahul!!

I go and see that an arm wrestling competition is going on between Harry and Rahul!! Gaaawwwwwdddd!! I bang my head and immediately go inside. I seperate their arms and say :
Guys! What shit is this?? You both look like you would kill each other! Rahul! Come!

I take his hand and walk out.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V---
How dare he!! He challenged me that he'll win the Arm Wrestling and then, he'll snatch Deepika from me! Hahaha! He can't even touch my girl!! I shoot him a death glare and follow Deepu out of the room.

The crowd glances at us as if we are some villains!!

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V---
Everybody is looking at us as if we are some rowdies!! Arghhh! All of this is because of that kiss with Harry!
My Godddd! It's my mistake! Damn it!

I take Rahul to the canteen and both of us sit down. I ask him what happened. He says :
Deepu! That bastard Rahul wants you. He challenged me that stupid Arm Wrestling Game and if I lost, I had to give you away to him.

And then, he just captures my lips for some time. After some time, he pulls away and says :
I can't even imagine living without you.

Tears start rolling down his face. I also start crying watching him like this. He then kisses me again and says :
I just want to feel you.

We both stay in a passionate kiss completely unaware of the surroundings. I then snap open my eyes and look around. Nobody is in there. So, I take a sigh of relief. He bites my lips and I groan! And then, we break the kiss and order some food.

We eat Chapatis for lunch. After that, we go back to our classes and I wipe my slightly swollen mouth. Hahaha!

I listen the classes carefully. Then, I go to Rahul and get to know that he has another class. So, I just sit in the canteen and wait for him. Right then, my phone buzzes. It's a message from Harry!! Damn!!

It read :
Hey Sexy! Remember this! You're mine! As you know, My Dad is one of the biggest businessmen in the US and he owns the biggest business in India. So, if I just leave a word, I can get hundreds of girls like you everyday. So, shut your ass and come to my home tonight. Don't at all think of ignoring this because if you won't come, I'll take away your Rahul's life!!