THE CONSEQUENCES

Please do vote and comment
               It means a lot!
It read :
Hey Sexy! Remember this! You're mine! As you know, My Dad is one of the biggest businessmen in the US and he owns the biggest business in India. So, if I just leave a word, I can get hundreds of girls like you everyday. So, shut your ass and come to my home tonight. Don't at all think of ignoring this because if you won't come, I'll take away your Rahul's life!!

My Goodness! My heart's racing. Adrenaline comes rushing down all the veins of my body!! What shit is this!! I can't do this!! I can't imagine anyone else on the bed with me except Rahul!! I can't do this!! I bury my face in my palms and sit there crying!

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
My class just got completed and I came to know that Deepika is in the canteen. So, I rush to the canteen and the sight I watch breaks me from the inside.

God! Why is my Deepika crying! She's already been through more than enough!! She doesn't deserve these tears!! I immediately rush to her and make her stand up. I take her in a hug and she just stays there sobbing.

I take her head in my hands, wipe her tears and remove all the hair from her face. I kiss her forehead and ask :
What happened Deepu? Why are you like this!?

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V ---
He asks me :
What happened Deepu? Why are you like this !?

I let out a small cry, take my phone and show him the message. He reads it and rage comes over his face. His neck nerves threaten to burst out and his fists tighten almost digging his own hands!! God! Why does all this shit happen only to me!!

He says :
Deepu! You go to your home today. Bye.

He says and vanishes from here!

I start walking home without letting any thoughts affect me. I come to my home and see that it is clumsy as hell! So, I decide to clean up my flat today. I put all my books in a place, tie my hair in a bun and start cleaning.

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
How dare he! That bastard is going to die in my hands today!
I go to him and place my hand on his shoulder. I smile at him and turn him around to me. Then, I give a hard kick in his dick and he falls down screaming! I say :
You Bastard! How dare you send that bullshit message!! What do you think? Huh!? You can't even touch Deepika. She's mine you asshole.

I hold him up by his shirt and bang him to the wall. I do it again and again and in the meanwhile, a large crowd of people gathers around us.

He takes it as an opportunity and pushes me down to the floor. He places his leg on my abs and says :
You bloody bitch! How dare you warn me! Huh!? I can buy your whole life with my money.

I remove his leg, get up, hold his collar, lift him up and throw him on the grass ground beside us. He groans and screams in pain.
I say :
You cheap manwhore. Don't you dare come into our lives!! Else, I will give you the most horrible death!!

Then, I start on my bike back to Deepika's home. I reach in 25 minutes. I see that she's vacuum cleaning. I go and hug her from behind. She jumps a little. Hahahaha!!

---DEEPIKA'S P.O.V---
I jump! My Goodness!! Who is this!! Is it Harry!? I turn around and hit that person's head with the vacuum cleaner.
Oh Shit! It's Rahul!!

I immediately straighten myself and caress his head. I then take him in a hug and say :
I'm sorry Rahul! I'm very very sorry. This Harry asshole is getting in my head. I'm not able to let him go!!

He caresses my back and kisses my forehead. He says :
It's okay Deepika. He'll not come between us anymore. I love you.

Confusion runs over my face. Why would he not come into our lives?? What happened to him?? Did Rahul hit him?? Whatever! Not deciding to spoil the mood, I reply :
I love you too Rahul!! More than anything in the world!!

And, we seperate from the hug. He asks :
Can I stay here?

I say :
Yeah! Of course! This home is yours as much it is mine!!

He smiles and says :
Did you cook anything?

I say :
No Ras! I've been cleaning since I came home. Sit in the hall know. I'll be done in 10.

He says :
Mind if I cook??

I reply :
Yes! Because, after I clean, we'll shower and cook together.

He sniffles, hums and goes into the hall.

After my cleaning is done, I lock the main door and go into the hall. As soon as I enter, he takes my face in his hands and presses his lips against mine. I immeidately reciprocate. We pour out all our love and lust through the kiss. Our heads move in the same direction. I bite his lips and he groans.

After 15 20 minutes of a sweet passionate kiss, we seperate amd I go to the bathroom. He runs behind me. I turn on the shower and his hand takes my shirt off from my body. He places a few kisses on the nape of my neck and my shoulders. I moan with the bittersweet sensation. His hand then trips down my shorts and underwear together. He then takes off my bra. I turn around and take away his shirt and vest exposing his perfectly hot abs. I run my fingers through his abs and place a kiss on his belly button. He takes my face into his hands and I trip down his pants and briefs together. We both hit the shower together.

We get into the water and feel each other's bodies for a very long time. I place my hips on his abs and he covers me in his arms.

After some moments, I turn around and capture his lips. He immediately reciprocates and we bury our faces in each other. I bite his lips and he groans against my lips. His tongue fights for domination and he bites my lips. I groan and we stay in the kiss for very long.

After about 1.5 hours of drowning in each other, we get out of the shower. I wrap my towel against my body. But, he slides it down. He says :
Hey! I'm in mood for sex right now!

I smile and say :
Even I want it. But, have you got protection?

He pouts and says :
No!!

I say :
So??

He replies :
I'll go and get the condoms. You wait here.

He says and leaves the bedroom. I just sit on the bed.

After about 10 minutes, somebody knocks at the door. I immediately wear my shorts and bra. Rahul doesn't knock the door when he comes! I go and open a little portion of the door. I see that there's nobody!! What the Hell!! I come back into the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed waiting for Rahul.

Somebody comes back of me, places his hand on my shoulders and I jump. I stand and turn around. It is Harry!! What The Literal Hell!! I scream and he closes my mouth and says :
Deepika! Listen to me! Be calm! I sent you the message so that you'll come to my home and I would propose you. I planned a candle light dinner for you.

He takes out his phone and shows me a picture of some stupid decorations.

I wanted to propose you Deepika! I love you! I will give you anything and everything in the world!! Just be mine Deepika. We'll kill that Rahul bitch. Please think about this. I'll give all my heart, soul and money to you. Please be mine Deepika.