WILL THEY FALL FOR EACH OTHER?

---ANANYA'S P.O.V---
My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. He said he broke up because I'm not worthy of his love and that I'm not doing my part in the relationship. What The F**k!? He doesn't even know how much I love him and he shitted on me. I wanted someone to take out all my anger on and you're the one Rahul! Today, I'm gonna go wild on you.

Rahul goes in while I park the car. I check my pockets and see that I have what I need. As we go in, I lock the door.
Rahul aks :
Hey! Where's the bedroom?

I say :
In the first floor. Over there.

I smile at him and he returns the smile. I feel happy and he starts to go. I say :
Hey! I'll get you something to drink. Wait a minute.

I go to the kitchen and grab pomegranates. The Manager provided us with some vegetables and fruits. I make juice and I put in pills which will make him unconscious and then I put in strength pills for the session. I take the glass to him and he asks :
What juice is it?

I say :
Pomegranate.

He smiles and says :
You know a lot about me, don't you?

Blush runs across my face immediately. I shyly say :
Yeah!

He laughs and drinks the juice.

In about 30 seconds, he holds his head and gets dizzy. I smile feeling happy that the pills worked on him. He puts his hands on me and I can't help but smile. I take him to the bedroom.

I throw him on the bed and he asks :
Hey! What's happening? You're taking advantage of me na!?

I smirk and say :
Whatever feels good to you Rahul. I am taking my anger out on you. Do not worry. You'll not die.

He says sleepily :
Do not do this Anu. I feel like I'm cheating Deepu.

I say :
I'm just taking out my anger. Nobody is cheating no one. Just shut the f up and cooperate with me.

He doesn't utter a word. I quickly take out my shirt and go on to the bed. I place kisses all over his face and then tease the trail of his neck. I slowly come down and bite his nipple. He moans and I feel satisfied. I go down and grab him. He keeps moaning and I keep going.

I then take away all his clothes. I feel all of his body and I must say this man is the sexiest person alive! His legs, muscles, everything are in perfect proportions.

Unable to control myself further, I get up, take away all my clothes, wear protection and get over him. He sleeps there and I start riding. Ugh! It feels so good!

I get bored after some time. I slap him and he wakes up. I say :
Wake up! Wake up and kiss me.

He sits and starts kissing me with deep passion. I feel ecstasy from everywhere and all my senses feel satisfied.

He says :
Mmh! You're a great partner.

I smirk and say :
Get up.

We switch and keep going.

We have a really long and wonderful sex session. I feel my body orgasming and go to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and feel happy. Today, I fulfilled my desire. I did what I wanted to do to my college crush!

I go out and start kissing him. He returns the kiss and we stay in a passionate kiss.

I separate and say :
This is the best day of my life. I did what I wanted to do to you, my college crush. I finally fulfilled my jealousy. Hahaha! I'm really happy. I want to celebrate. Wait.

I grab my phone and call the Manager. I ask him to set a candlelight dinner table on the terrace.

I say to Rahul :
He's setting a candlelight dinner for both of us on the terrace. Come on! Wear some good clothes. Let's celebrate!

---RAHUL'S P.O.V ---
I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing or not. But Anu helped me and it's my responsibility to keep her happy. If this is what makes her happy, I'm ready to do it for her. She goes to her room and I search the closet. I find some nice shirt and pants. I put on and look at my reflection in the mirror. I smile and wait for Anu.

She enters my room as soon as I think of her. She wears a saree of peach colour. The exact saree I bought for Deepu on one of her birthdays. I immediately remember all of the time we spent together. I just hope she's safe.

My train of thoughts gets interrupted as Anu asks :
Hey! How do I look? I may not ne as beautiful as Deepu but look at me. I look like a snack in this saree.

I laugh and say :
Haha! Why compare? Both of you are beautiful. But since Deepu is mine, I find her more beautiful. But still, you look gorgeous!

She smiles and we go to the terrace. I look at the decorations and can't help but smile.
I tell Anu :
It's beautiful.

She says :
Not more than you

She winks and I say :
Do not try to flirt with me. I'm not gonna fall.

She smirks and says :
We'll see about that

I shake my head and we go to the table. I take out the chair for her and she sits down. She thanks me and I come and sit down.

She orders food for both of us and I order champagne.

She asks :
When did you propose Deepika?

I smile and say :
The first day after our first year holidays.

She says :
Woah! And did she accept immediately?

I laugh and say :
She said she accepted me because she was free that time. We know how popular she is right!? Everyone has the hots for her. She came to my home the first time after about a month. She then accepted my proposal fully. She never lets her popularity or her image in the college affect our relationship. She has always been real and with me, there's nothing to fake. I'm like this, I've always been like this.

---ANANYA'S P.O.V ---
Isn't that why I madly love you? I say :
So many girls have hots for you exactly for that!

He smiles and my heart melts at the sight.

I ask :
Tell me about Deepu and your first kiss. Please

He says :
It was in our college . We were sitting in the canteen eating samosas. No one was there. She asked me "Kiss Me". I was like "Wtf!? Here?" And then she grabbed my face and kissed me. I of course returned the kiss but she's an amazing kisser. You'll never forget her once she kisses you. She does it so passionately and she's like so fluid about it.

I smile and ask :
I don't know if I'm troubling you but I want to ask this so bad! When did you lose your virginity?

He smiles and says :
At 17. It was my first serious relationship.

I laugh and ask :
And when was the first time between you and Deepu?

He blushes. My heart goes Awwee and he says in his cute voice :
It was after two months I proposed her. We were kissing and got really turned on. She asked me "Let's do it". I was a bit reluctant at first but she blew my mind. She was too good I swear.

I smile and ask :
How was I today?

He says :
You were..... Um! Great! But not as good as me.

He winks and I laugh. I say :
You're nasty.

He pulls out his tongue and we both laugh.

The food comes and we enjoy it. After completing, I say :
I actually set this dinner up to propose to you. But I now understand how true your love is for Deepika. I'm not deserving of such good love. And I feel really guilty that I did all that. I'm sorry. I'm saying heartfully. May you and Deepika be together again.