31. Re-encounters

Start from the beginning

Then, he hears clamouring and shouting. He turns around and sees that some of the Kelleys heard the gunshots.

Kelley thug: "THERE! THAT'S HIM THERE! THERE'S THE PRICK WITH DEDSEC!"

Anon: "Shit!"

He aims his desert eagle and fires away, he kills 2 of them, and one of them calls for backup from other parts of the borough of Camden."

Kelley thug 2: "Back up! Call in back up at Camden Black Market, ASAP!"

Bagley: "Reinforcements are converging on your position."

Anon: "No shit, Bagley!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

He shoots 2 more in the head and he runs and grabs one of the Kelleys by the arm and shoots them in the abdomen 3 times before throwing their corpse aside. He then punches a Kelley in the face and Anon pulls the Kelley over him and shoots them in the face.

Anon: "Bang, dick."

Then he shoots more of the Kelleys and a reprogrammed Kelley Chase Drone arrives.

Kelley CT Drone: "Engaging targets!"

It aims at Anon and uses its machine gun. Anon takes cover behind some wooden boxes and it manages to defend him before one of its bullets, almost punctures Anon's leg but manages to leave a cut on his leg as the bullet scrapes across his skin.

Anon: "AGH! SHIT!"

He shoots it several times and it blows up, killing some Kelleys in the area and the other Kelleys close in on Anon's position. Anon shoots them and one of the Kelleys gets close enough to punch Anon in the chest only to get shot in the neck by him. Then a Kelley uses the stock of their gun to hit Anon in the face, destroying his mask, revealing his face and knocking him down.

Anon: "ARGH!"

Kelley thug 3: "*Chuckles* Stupid little DedSec prick."

He kicks Anon in the hip and gets a closer look at Anon's face.

Kelley thug 3: "Well, well. This guy is going to be a good slave for the lady of the house, Mary."

Kelley thug: 4: "Yeah, yeah. Anyway just get him in the van and-

*CRASH*

They then turn around and see the crashed cargo drone Anon used earlier. One of the Kelleys walks outside to see what caused the drone to crash. Then, he is covered by the mouth and stabbed in the chest by a mysterious figure which was hiding in the shadows.

Kelley thug: "MMHHH!"

*STAB*

Back in the market, Anon tries reaching for his gun which is also on the floor near him while the Kelleys investigate the cargo drone. One of the Kelleys turns around and laughs before kicking away the gun and stomping on Anon's hand, breaking his ring finger and his pinkie.