54. Eddie Green's day

Meanwhile, in the Borough of Nine Elms...

In the Borough of Nine Elms, Eddie Green is there, sitting outside the restaurant at a table, ordering his meal as the waitress listens.

Eddie: "I'll take the chicken tikka, but instead of chicken, let's make it a grilled pheasant, and instead of curry, just drizzle it in a truffle cream sauce."

The waitress walks away, annoyed and Eddie sighs. Then Bagley speaks to him,

Bagley: "You do realise they don't have any of that."

Eddie: "So I should order off the menu?"

Bagley: "I'll have something good delivered to you, later."

Eddie gets up from his chair and leaves the restaurant. He walks down the streets of the common area in Nine Elms and it's outside the Battersea Mall. Eddie looks around and he reads the profiles of some people and he sees what appears to be 2 Albion officers, dressed in red and blue. He reads their profiles to see that they've defected Albion.

Eddie: "Well, well. Albion defectors. Lovely."

He walks to them and the 2 Albion officers look at Eddie.

Eddie: "I say, you 2 look like you'll need jobs."

???: "What the- who are-

Eddie: "Hush. hush. I'm with DedSec. And you 2 look like you've discovered the true colours of Albion, hm? Terrifying, isn't it?"

??? 2: "Yeah it is. But I hope you don't mind me asking but um, can we join?"

Eddie: "We'll welcome anyone with open arms. Welcome aboard. And I see your girlfriends are gems."

Gem: "What? Well, aren't you clever? Quite a charming voice, too. Anyway, we're happy to help you."

Eddie: "I'm sure you are, I'm excited to see your abilities. Now if you want to know more, head to the pub in front of Big Ben. You'll get more answers and information there."

Gem 2: "Thanks, so, to the tube?"

Gem 3: "Yes, come on."

They leave the area and head over to the Underground to head over to Westminster to join DedSec. Then Eddie realises that he never got their names.

Eddie: "Oh wait! I never got your-

He sees that they're gone and he sighs.

Eddie: "Oh well, I guess I can now roam freely around Nine Elms. Hm..."

He resumes walking and he adjusts his leather gloves and jacket. He keeps walking and he cracks his neck. He then grabs his phone out and resumes using the profiler to read information and profiles.

Eddie: "Hm, I cannot seem to find something interesting. This is slightly annoying."

He walks to the mall and inside, he sits on a bench upstairs in the Battersea Mall. There, he relaxes on the bench and takes a deep breath. He then looks outside to see that it's starting to rain.

Eddie: "Ah, and there's the rain."

He then gets up and walks outside and the raindrops fall onto his body and he adjusts his baseball cap and resumes walking down the rainy road of London. He keeps walking around and as he walks, he heads to the bus stop to head to another borough, the City of London Borough. He sits at the bus stop and waits for a double-decker to arrive any second now.

Eddie: "Hm, I suppose it'll be a good day to spend in my apartment. After all, the rain makes it chilly."

He then grabs out his phone and the bus arrives as soon as he grabs it out. He walks inside and he holds onto the pole in the bus and uses his phone to read Twitter to see his post of him taking a selfie neat Tower Bridge, so far the Tweet's gotten lots of positive reviews. He smiles under the mask he's wearing over his nose and mouth and he puts his phone away and looks outside at the rainy streets of London. He then sits down in a chair and continues looking outside. The 28-year-old man is now slowly falling asleep as the bus will have to take a few stops across London before he gets back home which is in the City of London borough. He then looks outside to see an Albion officer beating a civilian.

Eddie: "Can't believe I joined these ruffians...bloody animals..."

He then begins to fall asleep and his eyes close as the bus stops at Lambeth first before moving to Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Islington & Hackney and finally, to his borough, the City of London Borough.

Timeskip...

After stopping at a few stops across London, the bus is still driving and it's now heading towards the City Of London Borough. Eddie is also still on board, sleeping after being on it for quite some time. Then, he wakes up after hearing some thunder in the back.

Eddie: "Ah!"

Bus driver: "Oh look at that, you just woke up. Tell me, where are you heading to?"

Eddie: "Oh, er, City of London, the Heron Apartments, sir."

He sits back and he adjusts his black baseball cap and enjoys the ride. He then hums his country's national anthem, God Save The Queen. In 3 minutes, his bus finally arrives and he gets off the bus and walks towards the building where he goes up the lift and to his apartment.

 In 3 minutes, his bus finally arrives and he gets off the bus and walks towards the building where he goes up the lift and to his apartment

Eddie: "Home sweet home

Eddie: "Home sweet home."

He takes his boots off and puts them near the door. He leaves to the bathroom to take the rest of his clothes off and he places his clothes near the tub so it can dry. He leaves his clothes there and he changes into some blue jogger bottoms and a white T-Shirt and goes to the living room to make himself a drink, some cranberry juice.

Eddie: "Lovely."

He then holds the glass of the juice in his hand and looks out the window and watches the streets of London, and the pedestrians walking on the sidewalks.

He drinks some of the juice and he resumes looking out the window. He then sits down on the couch which has a footrest. There, he resumes drinking and looking outside at the rainy city of London.

To be continued...