86. The Fox

Time for another Helluva Boss chap!

Back at DedSec HQ

After rescuing Jessica Osei, Anon and Erin are now pulling over at the Pub, which leads to the DedSec hideout underground.

Jessica: "This is the hideout? A pub?"

Anon: "No, not quite. You'll see when we get inside."

Erin: "Come on. Let's go, the others are waiting for us."

Everyone gets out of the car and they head inside the pub and toward the back room. There, Anon opens up the secret door to the DedSec hideout underground, surprising Jessica. She backs up and looks at it in shock.

Jessica; "Wh-whoa...you lot sure know how to cover up your tracks, yeah?"

Anon: "Yep. Anyway, we really could use your help. What do you say? No pressure."

Jessica: "Hm. Like I said earlier, the idea's mad, bruv. But I'm starting to have second thoughts...you know what? Sure, after all we could kick his arse together."

Anon smiles after hearing what Jessica said. Erin smiles too and Jessica is now officially a member of DedSec.

Erin: "Well that's great! Welcome to DedSec, Jess."

Jessica shakes her hand with Erin and Anon and the 3 of them then enter the bunker. Inside, Jessica looks around the place and looks at the main area in awe. 

Jessica: "Whoa, this is mad, fam! Look at all this! I like it!"

Anon: "Well it isn't the best of places, but it's a good place. And we've got hospitality, everything.  You're free to stay here if you want or even hang out but be sure to keep a low profile since Albion's everywhere."

Jessica: "Sure, seems easy, fam. I'll be heading up to go to Nine Elms. Shopping there."

Erin: "Brilliant."

She leaves the hideout and grabs out her phone. As she exits the hideout, Anon and Erin sit down on the couch together and she pulls Anon close to her.

Erin: "So, what do you want to do now?"

Anon: "Not sure. How about we can head upstairs? Want a drink?"

Erin: "Sure, sounds good enough. Let's go."

The 2 of them head up to the pub and there, they head to the counter and they sit next to each other and Anon asks the bartender for a diet coke. He then gets it and he drinks up from the can. Erin just gets a glass of water.

Anon: "So, any plans for today?"

Erin: "No, not so far as of yet. However, we can just head up North in Islington and fight some Kelleys. After all, we are London's vigilantes for now."

Anon: "Well it isn't just you and I. It's all of us. Everyone in DedSec's a vigilante. Remember, we're all fighting the same fight here. Now, if you don't mind I am going to chug this whole can of diet coke."

Erin: "Go for it."

She smiles and Anon begins chugging down the can of diet coke. As this happens, the front door of the pub opens up and a man wearing a brown trench coat and a baseball cap with a fox logo on it, holding a box while walking in. Erin turns around and her eyes widen while Anon is oblivious to all this as he's chugging the can.

Erin: "Who-whoa...AIDEN?!"

Anon turns around and his eyes widen and he drops the empty can on the side of the counter as the man happens to be non-other than Aiden Pearce himself, now looking older.