81. Recruit Emmett Kehoe & Joe Papadopoulos

Meanwhile, in the borough of Lambeth...

In the borough of Lambeth, Anon and Erin are roaming around the area together as they currently have nothing to do. They're in Lower Lambeth where crime is rampant, therefore, Anon remains vigilant and he hacks into cameras and profiles to view people's information. There, they also keep their eyes out for potential recruits. Anon is now using his phone, reading profiles.

Anon: "Hm, none of these people has the proper skills. Damn."

Erin: "Well I suppose we can try something different."

Anon then looks at Erin, tilting his head slightly.

Anon: "What do you mean different?"

Erin: "Simple, we recruit um...let's say a member of the Kelleys."

Anon: "Hm, I suppose we can try that."

He smiles and he puts his phone away and the 2 of them walk down to the lowest part of London toward some flats. There, they hear 2 men singing together nearby a house. They see 2 men, one with a yellow and black puffer jacket and the other is dressed in a bomber jacket drinking a bottle of beer. Anon looks at the 2 men and they look at him, not of which are starting to look pissed.

???: "What the hell are you looking at you dope?"

Anon: "Oi, listen we were just wondering who was-

??? 2: "Piss off you twat, before I fire a shot through your eye!"

Anon: "Ok, ok we'll leave."

He secretly puts his phone behind his back and hacks into their profiles. As Erin and Anon walk away Anon reads the 2 men's profiles and he takes an interest in them.

Anon: "Hm, they're both members of Clan Kelley, and by the looks fo things they seem to have perfect skill, I like it."

Erin: "See? I knew we could find something good. Bagley, are there any ideas on how we can recruit them, they don't seem to be fond of DedSec."

Bagley: "You could probably find out whatever's been pissing them off like, I don't know, perhaps their competitor blackmailed them, or maybe someone's out to kill them. Whatever you  uncover, I'm happy to assist."

Anon: "Great, right let's do some digging."

He uses his deep profiler to see what's been bothering the 2 men. He finds out that they have criminal records being held at the Police Station in the borough.

Anon: "Hm, here's something. These 2 have criminal records being held at the police station in this borough."

Erin: "Then that means that if we erase it, it might convince them to join our cause, I like it."

Anon: "Yeah, me too. Alright so let's get moving."

He looks around and spots an autonomous cab and he gets inside it. Erin sits next to him and Anon drives it and they head to the police station there. They arrive shortly and there, they put on their masks and get out the car.

Anon: "Right, weapons ready."

They grab their guns and they walk inside the police station and there, an Albion officer spots them and reaches for his holster to draw out his gun. Then, Erin shoots him, alerting the others and stopping him.

*BANG*

Albion Officer: "AH!"

Anon: "Shit! Alright let's go this!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

Anon shoots down 1 Albion Officer who tried to shoot him. Then, more of them rush to Anon and Erin's location and try killing them. Erin shoots 2 more and Anon moves up and takes cover behind a table. He then shoots 3 more and eventually, there's only one left, an Albion Captain.

Albion Captain: "Shit, it's just me!"

Anon: "I got her."

He shoots at the captain and she rushes to take cover behind a platform. Anon then grabs an electric grenade of his and he tosses it and it electrocutes her, stunning her and Anon shoots her head, killing her.

Anon: "Alright, let's go!"

The 2 of them keep moving and Anon makes it to the server room. There, he hacks into the server and erases all criminal data on it and it clears the names of the 2 Kelley boys, Emmett and Joe. Erin keeps an eye out for any Albion reinforcements as Anon keeps hacking into the data. Once it's erased, Bagley is on the lines.

Bagley: "Done and dusted. Our prospects will be quite pleased by that, I'll notify them immediately- Oh, never mind they seem to be contacting us. Please stand by."

Erin: "Let's hear them."

Anon: "Go on Bagley, you heard her."

Then, one of the 2 men which is revealed to be Emmett is on the line, sounding quite pleased with what's just happened.

Emmett: "Is this DedSec? The 2 of us are happy to hear that you've cleared our names. We'll happily repay you. oh, and I'm sorry that we scowled at you 2 earlier, I didn't know you 2 were a part of DedSec. What can we do now?"

Anon: "Well you can go your own ways, or join us. Join the fight and let's retake London."

Joe: "We thought you'd never ask. We're in!"

Emmett: "Let's do it!"

Anon: "Nailed it!"

Erin: "Another point for DedSec! Now, what do you want to do next, babe?"

Anon looks at Erin and he smiles and outs his pistol away.

Anon: "Next, let's do what we did back in San Francisco, fight crime while we wait for our next objectives. Let's go!"

To be continued...