45. Strange Visitors in London

Meanwhile, in Lambeth...

After a makeout session in the apartment, Kirishima and Zoisite walk out holding hands and they walk down the streets together.

Kirishima: "So, do you have any hobbies er...Zoisite?"

Zoisite: "Oh, I do, sweetie. Boxing, well, bare-knuckle boxing. It's a fun thing to do you know? What's fun is me about to spend some socializing time with you."

Kirishima smiles and a blush starts to spread on his cheeks. They keep walking and Kirishima adjusts the mask on his face.

Zoisite: "Has anyone ever told you how nice you look with the mask? Well, what I mean is awesome."

Kirishima smiles and they then see a mysterious group. A woman ina. red suit, blonde hair, pale skin and next to her is a woman with grey skin, a cross on her left eye and she's dressed in a grey tank top with 2 Xs on it and she wears a skirt and high socks and sneakers.

??? 2: "Charlie, whatever you do, be careful. Asking those guys in the yellow clothes won't do shit since they've taken Angel, Nifty, Husker and even Alastor. And who can forget those IMP guys and Verosika Mayday."

(This book is still set in 2020. Specifically, December 2020. My book Sex Demons behind Bars is set in present-day, 2021)

???: "Vaggie, calm down. Don't worry I can assure you that we will help them all out. Now let's just focus on-

Albion guard: "Oi, you, the woman in the red. Get over here, now."

An Albion guard points at the woman dressed in red and she walks forward a bit and the guard grabs out a scanner from his pocket and scans her face, only for it to beep like an alarm and glow red.

Albion guard: "No good, come with me."

???: "W-what? Wait, what's going on?"

Albion guard: "Quiet, you're heading down to the station."

Then the guard forcefully handcuffs her and gets her to go on her knees.

???: "Vaggie, help!"

??? 2: "Hey, hey let her go!"

Then the grey woman tries to shove the Albion guard away only to get shoved onto the ground by him and the guard aims at her.

Albion guard: "Stay back you bint, I'll smash your head in if I have to!"

Then, Kirishima and Zoisite rush over to help. Zoisite runs up and dropkicks the Albion officer, knocking him out and Kirishima breaks the cuffs with his strength and helps the woman in red up.

Kirishima: "Are you alright?"

Charlie: "Yeah, I'm Charlie, that over there's Vaggie, what's going on in London?"

Kirishima: "You must've come to the country at the wrong time. The whole city's messed up. Albion is controlling everything with an iron fist."

Vaggie: "So I suppose you fight them, right?"

Zoisite: "That's correct. Kirishima here, got me to join DedSec, to which I said yes. Now come along, it's a little too dangerous to talk out in the open."

They leave the area and head down the streets to head back to the apartment.

Meanwhile in the Westminster Borough...

In the borough of Westminster, an Albion contractor, specifically an Albion charger, and an Albion grenadier, are both guarding the Houses of Parliament and outside, is another protest being held by Anarchists and DedSec fans. The Albion charger's name is George Radcliff, and the grenadier's name is Mathias Morgan.