91. Payback Part I

Meanwhile, in the borough of Nine Elms...

After being heartbroken, Kirishima's now on his way to the station, thirsty for some payback. He arrives outside the station with Sero, Kaminari, Jiro and Mina as Tetsutetsu, Monoma and Awase choose to stay back in the Battersea Mall.

Kirishima: "Right, so Tetsutetsu said that Zoisite sent some photographs to this police station. Let's try doing it without attracting too much attention."

Sero: "Huh. Seems easy I guess...Jiro do you think you can use your jacks?"

Jiro: "Working on it, now."

She plugs her earphone jacks into the wall of the station and listens to the sound of footsteps and even some radio chatter. She then concludes that there are up to 10 Albion officials in the area.

Kaminari: "How many are there? What's going on?"

Jiro: "I think like 5 of them. No, wait, maybe 10."

Kaminari: "That's good enough."

Kirishima approaches the gate and peaks through to see that they have a turret in the station. It nearly sees Kirishima who moves away in time.

Kaminari: "What's wrong?"

Kirishima: "They got a turret in there."

Sero: "Let me try to blind it using the tapes, hopefully, I could at least slow it down or maybe jam its systems."

Kaminari: "Let me try something else. Maybe I could fry its circuits with some extra power."

Mina: "Can't I just melt it?"

Kirishima looks around the area and he looks at his arms and the skin there is hardening. He then gets an idea.

Kirishima: "Guys, guys! I have an Idea. But it's going to be quite risky...I'll harden my skin to be bulletproof, while you guys hide behind me. In this case, I'll be a shield. Sero, Jiro and Kaminari, you 3 help attack the Albion guards by distracting them, giving me and Mina the time to rush to the turret and Mina will use her acid to destroy it."

Kaminari: "That's great!"

Sero: "Huh, I guess we could go with it."

Jiro: "Uh...sounds good."

Mina: "Hum...maybe."

As they begin to execute their plan, Kirishima walks up to the gate and he uses his phone to hack into the gate's system and it opens up and catches the attention of the Albion guards and the turret.

Albion Guard: "Who's the red-haired kid?"

Kirishima: "Hey guys...nice day, isn't it? All I'm asking is where's the direction to Brixton, sir?"

Albion Guard: "Get lost kid, don't you know where the map is?"

As he talks, Jiro, Kaminari, Sero and Mina are behind the gate, waiting for Kirishima's plan to beign.

Sero: "What's he doing?"

Kaminari: "This better work, come on man!"

Then the guards get agitated and begin to aim their M249s and Vectors at Kirishima, clearly wanting him to just go away.

Albion Guard: "Right, last warning kid. Go away before we decide to make you go away and off to your grave!"

Kirishima: "Alright then...NOW!"

Then, he hardens his skin and his friends quickly rush behind him and the Albion Guards begin to open fire.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Most of the bullets bounce of Kirishima's body and as they rush up toward the turret, Jiro, Kaminari and Sero subdue the guards around them via using their quirks. Kaminari electrocutes 2 of them while Sero & Jiro work together to take down 4 more by defening them and using the tape to tie their legs and get them to fall on their head, knocking them out. The turret shoots at Kirishima and he keeps going and some of the turret's bullets begin to pierce his hardened skin. He moves out the way and Mina shoots her acid at the turret and it begins to melt and then it explodes, destroying it.

Mina: "Alright!"

Kirishima: "YES! We did it! Right, now we just gotta find the computer room or a simple computer which has the pictures. Guys, you ok?"

Sero: "We're good! Ok let's-

Then, he's interrupted by a feminine voice and he looks up to see Albion's CT Drone aiming its machine guns at the heroes.

CT Drone: "Cease and desist, or you will be restrained!"

It aims at Kaminari and there, Sero quickly shoots tape at its camera, blinding the drone temporarily.

Sero: "Kaminari! RUN!"

Kaminari gets up and he gets back and he electrocutes the drone, disabling it and it crashes onto the ground. There, Kirishima runs up and hardens his fist and punches the side of teh drone, exposing a weak point.

Kirishima: "Hey! Kaminari, zap this spot!"

Kaminari: "On it!"

He strikes the spot with his charges and the drone begins to malfunction and it starts sparking and everyone gets back as the drone begins to ignite and then explode.

*BOOM*

Sero: "WHOA!!"

Mina: "That was close!"

Kirishima: "Yeah. Anyway, how do I ask him again? Uh, Bagley, where's the laptop with our photographs?"

Bagley: "Not too far from you. In fact, it's right near you. To your left."

He looks left and sees a laptop sitting on a box and Kirishima walks on over while the others wait for him and keep a lookout for incoming drones or Albion forces. Kirishima proceeds to open up the laptop's emails and he sees the pictures and he proceeds to erase them.

Kirishima: "And...done."

The pictures are all deleted and Kirishima dusts his hands off and then, he receives a call from Tetsutetsu.

Tetsutetsu: "Did you get it done? How did it go?"

Kirishima: "It went out well, bud. Anyway, we'll be leaving now-

Suddenly, his phone is snatched out of his hand by an Albion Captain dressed in tactical clothing with a gas mask on his face. The others see the captain.

Mina: "Crap! Kirishima!"

Sero: "WATCH OUT!"

Then, more Albion guards show up and they aim their m249s and shotguns at Mina, Kaminari, Jiro and Sero. Then, Zoisite is seen walking out the garage at the station now dressed in an Albion officer's uniform.

Zoisite: "Hehehe, good. Very good, Captain."

Albion Captain: "Is this the boy, you're talking about, madam?"

Zoisite: "Yes, he is. Now, arrest those 4 over there and I'll deal with the redhead alone. but I must say, you did well with that surprise snatch, hon."

Kirishima then tilts his head in confusion and the Albion Captain stands straight and has his hands behind his back. He looks to see his 4 friends get detained by Albion and they are all given handcuffs and are now being taken into custody.

Zoisite: "Maybe you and I can...maybe relax together?~ Maybe I can give you a 'reward' if you catch my drift~"

The Albion Captain chuckles and Zoisite dismisses him. He walks away and Kirishima looks back at Zoisite.

Kirishima: "I trusted you..."

Zoisite: "Aww, I'm flattered. Tell me now that you've deleted my pictures, I can torture you to gather information. Now, what is DedSec's Bagley containing?"

To be continued...