61. Malik dossier

Present...

After gathering everyone to a DedSec briefing, Erin sits not eh couch while the others stand up. The Crystal Gems, the princesses, the Anarchists, Red & Blue, American DedSec, Simon and his gems, the new ex-Albion officers and the and the heroes are there watching too. However, Eddie Green and Anon are absent as Anon's still in hospital and Eddie's still in his apartment and is not coming out after watching the news of being framed. Then, a message on Bagley's screen from Emma Child.

Emma: "This is a message for DedSec-- I believe Richard Malik is about to murder me in some gruesome way-- If you see Malik, tell him I'm--

*BOOM*

The video then ends with the explosion that occurred at Trafalgar Square's Canadian embassy/Canada House. Then a news report from GBB plays.

GBB News reporter: "Canada House was destroyed by a series of explosions and an individual known to be part of the DedSec organisation was seen on CCTV, attempting to flee the area. SIRS new director of Counterterrorism, Richard Malik, issued the following statement.

Then it cuts to a video of Richard Malik talking to news reporters and journalists.

Richard: "I call upon my counterparts around the world to treat the DedSec threat with all due vigilance. They are not a "resistance"... what are they resisting? They are an international terrorist militia. And along with my counterparts in the 5 eyes nations, I am building an--

Then, Bagley cuts it off and starts talking.

Bagley: "You get the idea. You're f*cked."

Richie: "Bloody twat. Can we just kill him already?!"

Bagley: "Yes, I wouldn't recommend that. All scenarios show DedSec's odds of survival approaching 0 before he can be found. Malik probably worked out the same thing."

David: "We got a fricking proposition on the subject. Bagley, do your best."

Bagley: "Done. Working theory is this: Blowing up a government building like Canada House would require bribes, an infiltration team, material and so on. Doing it without leaving a paper trail would be impossible. Some of you nicknamed this paper trail "The Malik Dossier". We're going to break into SIRS headquarters, steal it, and prove Malik was behind the bombing. If we're lucky, we might even find some details on Zero-Day. Your mission list has been updated."

The breifing ends and Sabine is now on the line, talking to the group.

Sabine: "Hey, one more thing. I know Malik's currently our best lead on Zero-Day and the bombings but he's f*cking dangerous. If you see him, don't try to take him alive. It's not worth it."

Bagley: "On teh contrary, I think what Malik knows and the bombins outweighs the wellbeing of any individual operative. Malik ought to be taken alive and interrogated."

Then, everyone is now discussing on who'll do the mission. THen, Adora gets up and clears her throat.

Adora: "I'll go."

Catra: "What? Alone?!"

Adora: "No, I'll go with you Catra,  you too Bow and Glimmer. And also you Scorpia."

David: "We wish you all luck."

Terry: "Stay safe, avoid Albion drones out there, Adora."

Everyone agrees and Adora, Catra, Bow, Scorpia and Glimmer leave the HQ and they get on a bus which takes them to Nine Elms to infiltrate the SIRS HQ. On the bus, everyone is looking at Adora and her friends and a man tries to flirt with Scorpia.