27. Big surprise

After the victory in Westminster, Anon, Erin, Althea, Venus, Mia, Prasiolite and Aventurine are now roaming around Westminster Square, gazing at Big Ben.

Aventurine: "Now, that's much better since Albion has their shite removed."

Mia: "This is marvellous, love."

(I forgot to mention to you guys, Aventurine has an Irish accent, Erin has a British accent and so does the other gems in this chapter and Anon has a British accent too.)

Anon: "You don't say, you 2. You don't say."

He grabs out his phone and they all take a selfie in front of Big Ben together.

Anon: "Say cheese!"

*CLICK*

Anon: "Nice, I'll post this on Twitter later. Hey, do you know who we haven't seen in a while?"

Erin: "Who is it?"

Anon: "My step brother A-

???: "Ed?"

Anon turns to see Abraham, his step brother, and Howlite along with his nan and his grandad.

(Abraham has a British accent too)

Anon: "Hey, Abraham! I was just talking about you. Oh hey Nana, hey Grandad."

Howlite waves at the gems who wave back at her.

Nana: "I heard about Albion's propaganda getting taken down. I can finally enjoy walking here without having to worry about Albion harassing me."

Anon: "Well...not quite, because some Albion soldiers are still here and they won't be leaving any time soon."

Nana: "Ah, but I'm sure you and your friends will take care of them, yes?"

Anon: "Yeah."

He turns to Abraham and Howlite.

Anon: "Abraham. You won't believe what I'll say. I've joined DedSec, and my crew were the ones that helped take down Albion's propaganda on Big Ben."

Abraham: "What? Bullshit, no way!"

Anon: "Then explain this."

He grabs his phone and shows Abraham Anon's own profile on it which now says:

Edwin "ANON" Abel Grey

DedSec operative

Fights crime

Abraham looks in surprise and smiles.

Abraham: "Holy...shit! No way! So, is it possible for me and Howlite to join you guys?"

Anon: "Well, you know what they say? The more, the merrier. Welcome to the resistance, Abraham."

He puts his hand on Abraham's shoulder and the 2 smile as their resistance is rising and growing. Then, he hears his grandad clear his throat.

Grandad: "Uh, what about us?"

Anon chuckles softly and takes his time to think about what to say. He doesn't;t want to say no since they'll think it's because of their age. Suddenly, his nan shows Anon a ring on her ring finger which has a well known logo, recognizable by some people across the UK. His grandad also has one.

Anon: "What? Those aren't engagement rings they're- You were MI5 spies?"

Erin: "Wait, what?!"

Nana: "Well we retired. But we still have some strength in us. We still keep our guns with us."

Abraham: "Holy shit! No way, this is like some James Bond shit."

Grandad: "You can say that. Oh, watch this boys."

He spots an unarmed Albion officer minding his own business by drinking a cup of coffee. He walks up and pretends to slump over and use his walking stick.

Grandad: "Excuse me kind sir...can you please help me cross the road to get to the other side?"

Albion officer: "Huh? Oh, fine."

He helps grandad cross with Anon nervously watching in case something bad happens to him. However, nothing goes wrong and he makes it to the other side in one piece, Anon sighs in relief along with Abraham.

Albion officer: "All done. Now, please remember to be careful."

Grandad: "Of course, you miserable piece of shit."

Albion officer: "I beg your pardon, what?!"

*BANG*

He then gets a bullet to the leg and the officer starts screaming in pain. It turns out that the shot came from Anon's nan who's using her P9 pistol. Then, Anon's grandad grabs out a desert eagle from his pocket and pops a cap into the officer's head. Finishing him off.

Anon: "What the hell?!"

Nana: "Oh hush now. He had to kill that poor little shit anyway."

Anon: "I guess you 2 can join DedSec like you said earlier..."

Nana: "Splendid. Oh, I need to go to my tea party which is in 5 minutes. See you soon!"

The pair leave leaving Anon and Abraham in shock along with the gems.

Anon: "Wait a second Nana, what did you put in your tea and biscuits?!"

(I had to add in the fact that elderly people can be recruited!)

to be continued...