13. Heroes and hackers

(This is not a mission chapter)

Heroes perspective

Kirishima: "So, where do we start?"

The heroes wait outside and Midoriya notices something about a security camera on a pole. It zooms in and out before moving as if it's nodding.

Midoriya: "Hey guys. That camera is acting funny."

Everyone looks at it and Sero tilts his head. He looks closely at it.

Sero: "Maybe it's telling us that we have to move?"

The camera zooms at the door into the pub.

Sero: "Oh, we have to re-enter the pub."

The camera nods and then the heroes walk back inside, they wait in there for a moment before a young man enters the room from the janitor's room. He has aside swept hair, stubble across his jawline, a grey rain parka, backpack, and some jeans and sneakers.

???: "Hey there heroes."

Midoriya: "How do we know who we are?"

Anon: "Jeremiah told me, he gave me a call. Anywho, the name's Edwin Grey, but please, call me Anon."

Midoriya: "Ok then, Anon."

The heroes then greet him and they share each other's names and info.

Timeskip...

3rd person perspective

After greeting all the heroes, Anon then gets them to follow him into the room where he pulls the lever to the hideout, surprising the heroes.

Kirishima: "Whoa! Clever!"

Anon: "Yeah it is isn't it. Let's move in, come on."

They walk downstairs and the heroes, of course, take their very own time to look around the hideout just like most of the new members to DedSec.

Midoriya: "Whoa."

Kirishima: "Look at this!"

Mina: "Wow!'

Anon: "Welcome to the DedSec hideout in London!"

Kirishima: "Oh, DedSec? Nice!"

Then, the purple-haired boy, named Minoru is looking around the room and under the couch. He reaches in.

Minoru: "Guys like you must have something pervy!"

Anon: "What's up with him?"

Kirishima: "He's a perv, just like Kaminari."

Kaminari: "HEY! I'M NOT A PERV! YEAH, I'M FRIENDS WITH HIM BUT COME ON!"

Anon laughs and Erin walks in from the boxing room. She looks at Anon and hugs him without him noticing.

Anon: "Huh, whoa! Erin!"

Mina: "Who is this?"

Erin: "Hey there, Anon was watching you all, I'm his girlfriend, Erin."

Anon: "Erin, you can let go now."

Erin: "Oh, sorry babe."

She let's go and Anon takes his time to breathe in some air.

Anon: "Hey, where are the others?"

Erin: "All over London, exploring or fighting or even recruiting. Oh wait, I just remembered, they don't have optiks do they?"

Anon: "Oh no they don't. Don't worry I got some here. Some optiks and a phone."

Midoriya: "A what? What's an optik?"

Anon: "Just relax I need you all to keep still. If you all wanna help us fight, at least have a device with you to help you out on the field. I'll be sure to have Erin teach you all out how to hack."

Iida: "We're going to be hacking? Isn't it violating the law?"

Anon: "Just for combat or for recruitment, now like I said, I will have Erin helping you."

He adds the optiks on the side of their heads which is connected to their optic nerve. The device creates an augmented reality.

 The device creates an augmented reality

(Finally have a pic of the OPTIKs)

Anon: "It will sting a tiny bit."

He puts it on the side of their heads and hands them the phones. They glance at the phones for a bit.

Iida: "Hm. Now, about this hacking thing."

Anon: "Yeah, follow Erin upstairs to the streets. She'll show you how to hack some vehicles including people's profiles. Don't worry hacking profiles aren't going to affect people."

Kirishima: "Well let's do this!"

Sero: "Alright!"

Anon: "Oh, I just remembered everyone! Bagley!"

Bagley: "Greetings heroes! Welcome to DedSec!"

Midoriya: "Whoa! Who are you?"

Bagley: "I'm Bagley, you're DedSec AI assistant. And I can see all your secrets, now come on, follow Erin, let's get to work!"

To be continued...