93. Lucia

Meanwhile, in the borough of Hackney...

In the borough of Hackney, a Clan Kelley thug is seen near the subway, intimidating a random pedestrian for walking too close to them. The thug grabs out a knife and points it at the man's chest.

CK Thug: "If I see you come near me again, I'll shove this in your chest and up your bloody arse! Now piss off!"

The man runs away from him and the thug puts his knife away and leans back against a wall. Then, 2 men, which are Emmet Kehoe and Joe Papadopoulos, are walking down the street and the thug sees them and recognizes them.

 Then, 2 men, which are Emmet Kehoe and Joe Papadopoulos, are walking down the street and the thug sees them and recognizes them

Joe Papadopoulos

Emmet Kehoe

Emmet Kehoe

(I did indeed redesign them)

CK Thug: "Oi! Kehoe, Papadopoulos! Wagwan, fam!"

The 2 men stop and they turn around to look at the Thug.

Emmet: "Shut yer gob, ya gobshite, we're done."

(Yes, Emmet Kehoe is Irish)

CK Thug: "Wha- what? What do you mean you're done, mate? What's going on?"

Joe: "You want to know what? Well, I'll tell you what's going on. We're done. We are finished...we left. I'll tell you why. You're bloody irresponsible for your own, and so's Albion. So we decided that DedSec's a good bloody option."

The thug then gets annoyed and he clenches his fist. As this goes down, Emmet and Joe get into a boxing stance and the thug shouts.

CK Thug: "Look at yourselves, you're deserting like that bitch Jessica Ossei!"

Emmet: "Her leaving is something rather logical than sticking around harassing folks all day. Yer now going to get it!"

The 2 men charge at the thug and Joe kicks the thug in the stomach while Emmet punches him in the face, knocking out the thug.

Emmet: "Down! Right, let's get going now."

Joe: "Right behind you, mate."

The 2 men leave the area and then, Emmet grabs out his phone and looks at a ctOS drone and Joe puts his hands in his pocket to warm them.

Emmet: "Right how does this work again? Bollocks."

He tries to hack into a drone and he successfully hacks it and the drone falls and it hovers. Emmet smiles and he chuckles.

Emmet: "Lovely, I'm going to enjoy this."

Joe: "It's tricky though, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it anyway."

As they walk, Joe then asks Emmet something.

Joe: "Oi, Emmet, do you remember how in some parts of London there are those people? You know what I mean. They're all colourful, have shiny arse rocks on them and they're all saying they're something from I don't know...outer space."

Emmet: "Yeah, I know what you're saying. Anyway, let's just head down to Tower Hamlets. I need some KFC."

Meanwhile, in the borough of Tower Hamlets...

(Switching perspectives)

Downtown, in the borough of Tower Hamlets at the Tower of London, the Albion gem Captain named Lucia is walking out of the main part of the castle after informing Nigel Cass about the message she's been given by Zoisite. As she walks out, she seems a bit bitter and angry.

Lucia's thoughts: "Cass is a prick. What the hell's he thinking about? He's relaxed after he turned all of London into a bloody police state, is he mad?"

She sighs and she grabs out her rifle and patrols in the middle area at the Tower of London. She looks around and sees a Riot Drone deployed into the air, awaiting further instructions. It proceeds to fly around the Tower of London and Lucia looks around her surroundings and she walks near the gate of the castle. She then opens it up and she begins to hear chatter from her radio. It's her commander.

Albion Commander: "Captain Lucia, where are you going? Report, over."

Lucia: "Just heading outside to protect the area there, over."

Albion Commander: "We have drones out there, Captain. Is everything alright, over?"

Lucia: "Yes sir, over."

She walks away from the gate and returns to her original post and decides to keep working until her shift is done.

Timeskip...

About an hour passes and Lucia is now sitting down on some steps and she checks her wristwatch to see that the time now is 19:45. Her shift is finally finished and she gets up and stretches before leaving to a changing room to change into her clothes and leave. She's now dressed in a jacket, jeans, boots and a plain white top and she walks to the gate and she leaves the Tower of London. She walks out to the front and looks over the railings at the Thames, as she looks she turns to her left to see 2 men. One has a yellow jacket, the other has a black leather hoodie and a mohawk. She listens to them talk as they walk down the area and toward Tower Bridge.

???: "Yeah, anyway what are we going to do now?"

??? 2: "Don't know, Joe, all I know is that we should try to get more people to join DedSec I think."

After hearing the name 'DedSec', Lucia then gets interested and she walks to the 2 men and they see her walking up.

??? 2: "Oh, it's one of those colourful people. Um, can we help you?"

Lucia: "You were talking about DedSec right? What was it?"

???: "Whoa, whoa, you insinuating that you want to join?"

Lucia: "Well...can we talk somewhere private?"

???: "Uh...just whisper it."

Lucia nods and she speaks to them quietly about wishing to switch sides.

Lucia: "Listen, I'm an Albion Captain and I really shouldn't be saying this but I bloody hate Nigel Cass."

??? 2: "So, yer point is?"

Lucia: "I want to switch sides, isn't it obvious? Look, I'm happy to share whatever I already know, and I just want to be distant from Cass since his laws are just making London look like your worst bloody nightmare."

??? 2: "Hm, well I'm not so convinced...see, we received messages that one of your Albion workers infiltrated us and almost got us killed. So how can we trust you?"

Lucia: "Look, if I was a spy, I'd kill the 2 of you and gather whatever I could from your corpses and fake the whole scene."

There was a moment of silence for 2 seconds and the man with the mohawk comes to a conclusion.

??? 2: "Very well. Just what is it you're going to do?"

Lucia: "Look, I know who you meant when you said 'an Albion worker infiltrated you'. It was Zoisite, she's my supervisor. I can help gather info from her and pass it down to you, guys."

???: "Hm. I guess you can help us...but if you bloody backstab us, we'll kill you, deal?"

Lucia: "Whatever. Please, take me to your hideout, DedSec."

To be continued...