2. Party

Hours ago...

Time: 01:30

In the London airport, a plane lands in the runway and parks itself so passengers can get off, some of the passengers are revealed to be the San Francisco vigilante himself...Anon. There he is with the gems, his step brother and the gems, including their new gem, Howlite. Anon is now having a new style, now having magnetic earrings, 2 notches in his right eyebrow and he has a medium side swept hairstyle which is swept to the right, he is also growing some facial hair and has a light stubble on his jawline and a bit on his cheek. He is wearing a dark grey hoodie which is unzipped and he is not wearing a hat anymore. His brother has shaved his facial hair and he is wearing a red Bape hoodie with the shark pattern on it. Erin, is there with a shorter hairstyle which is a quiff hairstyle. She is wearing black jeans and a leather jacket, similar to a tomboy like style. The other gems are dressed casually and they're not there alone. They're also with DedSec, the DedSec he met in Chicago. Simon, the Riverman Twins and others more. Simon has grown a beard similar to Abraham Lincoln's but it's much neater, he's here in London to return home. After all, he was born in the city. Harry has a stuble on his jawline and his brother, Larry has grown a goatee similar to Ice Cubes but without the moustache. There, the gems of DedSec USA are also there too. Apatite, Serpentine and others more. Now, Anon is listening to one of his favourite songs by his favourite rapper, Rainfall by Stormzy.

Anon then pauses his song and lets Erin know about something.

Anon: "So, we are here in London to visit David and for a holiday. Also my grandparents are here, so why not visit them."

Erin: "Nice to hear. So how long will we be here fore again?"

Anon: "For a month. I mean why not you know, I use to live here temporarily when I was...I think 4?"

Erin: "Wow...you were so young."

Then everyone walks out the airport and a bus to take them into the city is there. All the members of DedSec place their luggage in the bus' trunk and they hop in and the bus driver asks Anon.

Anon: "Where to?"

Anon: "St. James Corniche apartment."

Bus Driver: "You got it!"

starts driving off. As they enter the city Anon and the others look outside to see how advanced the city is.

Anon: "Whoa..."

Althea: "Looks like this place has changed compared to the photographs."

Aventurine: "Humans are getting more advanced...wow."

Prasiolite: "Intriguing."

Simon: "My home looks so... bright... Bloody hell."

Then the bus is getting closer to the hotel. Anon takes glimpse at some of the pedestrians' phones and notices how nice and futuristic they look.

 Anon takes glimpse at some of the pedestrians' phones and notices how nice and futuristic they look