63. Night together

Erin reads her message from Anon which surprises her to see that it's a picture of him leaving the hospital. He then sends another message.

Anon <[Meet me in the pub at Camden high street]

Erin smiles and replies.

<[Sure thing! Love you ;)]

Anon <[Love you too, babe]

Erin puts her phone away and heads upstairs and outside the pub. She hacks and drives an autonomous car to Camden High Street. She arrives and she gets out of the car and walks to the pub which she easily spots. It's just near the area with the large screen that's similar to the one in Piccadilly. She walks across the road and into the pub and she sees Anon sitting down at a table alone, waiting. He turns and sees Erin and waves. Erin on the other hand rushes and she hugs him tight.

Erin: "Welcome back babe."

Anon hugs her back and Erin sits in front of him. She then smiles as she's happy to see him.

Erin: "I've missed you so much..."

Anon: "You too, Erin. You too."

Then, Anon leans in as they both kiss. Then, Anon gets up and so does Erin. The lovebirds then leave the pub, as they walk out, Erin holds Anon's arm.

Erin: "Still I'm so glad you're alright. So, what do you want to do?"

Anon: "I guess roam together. After all, you're my girlfriend, right?"

Erin smiles and laughs. Anon chuckles softly and the 2 of them walk away from Camden high street. As they keep walking, Anon gets a bit cheeky and pats Erin's bum a bit.

Erin: "Oooh~ Cheeky, let me guess, is this what you planned when you left?"

Anon: "Hmm...maybe, maybe, maybe not."

The 2 laugh and resume walking down with Anon wrapping his arm around her, then they start holding hands and they are now entering the borough of Westminster. There, they walk across the Lambeth bridge together and they stop and look at the lights of London. Luckily, there are less people on the bridge. Erin wraps her hands around Anon's waist as he looks out into the lights.

Erin: "Lovely isn't it?"

Anon: "You're lovely. More lovely than all the lights, and you're as pretty as the moon."

Erin blushes and giggles. She then flirts Anon back.

Erin: "Well, Anon. You may be a big boy, but deep down inside, you're soft as a teddy bear, and it makes me want to cuddle you all day."

Anon blushes and chuckles. The 2 then hang out at the bridge and Erin pulls Anon into a kiss. Anon then stands on a box and the 2 hug. Anon wraps his arm around Erin's neck and she wraps his arms around his waist. The 2 pull away from the kiss and the moon shines over London and the lovebirds hold hands and leave the bridge, blushing and smiling at each other.

Erin: "Hey, Althea's got you something, she left it in our hotel. Do you want to see it later?"

Anon: "Why don't we see it now, together?"

Erin: "I've seen it. You will love it. Come, let's also have some fun back at the hotel~"

Erin kisses Anon's cheek and his blush darkens and he smiles nervously. The 2 walk from the bridge connecting the borough of Westminster and Lambeth. They head over to the hotel and they walk inside and Anon turns on teh lights and the 2 take their shoes off.

 They head over to the hotel and they walk inside and Anon turns on teh lights and the 2 take their shoes off