3.When fates collide.

Seokjin's pov

As I picked up Jungkook from his house, I found him being still miffed with me. And this baby alpha was going to be the pack head. I internally facepalmed.

"Jungkook..dude c'mon, stop acting like a girl in her period", I tried telling. Jungkook retorted, "Are you sure you want to be friends with me? You treat me like an outsider, you don't pick up my calls , you cut the call on my face, you .... ", Before he could continue further I handed him his banana milk. Suddenly his expression changes and he shrieked "Omg you are my bestfriend and my best hyung" and started sipping his banana milk. So predictable.

"So what happened last night that made you call me so many times?" I asked Jungkook as I drove us to school. Jungkook shifted in his seat facing me and replied "Hyung, I met an omega last night. Remember I asked you to come to the frat party with me and you said no? As usual" I rolled my eyes which were fixated on the road. Jungkook continued " So there I met this omega and we kinda hit it off. I swear to God hyung he is so beautiful and he smelled so good." I cut him off by saying "You and your smelling agenda.." Jungkook looked somewhat annoyed and I was pretty sure his pupils changed its color, its actually fun to tease him. "Would you please let me finish?" he groaned. I waved my hands meaning to continue. "So we made out in the washroom and he invited me to his house and only a fool would decline his request, so we ended up having sex". I parked our car in the parking lot of the college and asked him, "So what's bothering you now Jungkook? You have had one night stands before". "Hyung, I think he is my mate." I widened my eyes and asked him "How do you know that? I mean how do werewolves know who their mate is among so many other werewolves?" He answered, "Hyung, the mates feel a connection, our inner wolf kinda tells us who our mate is and that happened with me when I met Jimin. "Oh you finally learned to know the name of the person you sleep with? Guess my cockie is growing up" I said hiding a grin."Hyung I slept with you and I know your name very well" he replied with a cocky grin. "YOU SLEPT BESIDE ME NOT WITH ME , YOU ASSHOLE" I screamed at him but he is already out of the car and running away and shouts "See you after classes , oldie virgin" , which ended up with me showing my middle finger to him. Asshole.

Jungkook was two years younger and we both are in sophomore year . I am doing a major in film while Jungkook in accounting. Jungkook and I knew each other since our entire childhood. My father and his father used to be friends, so when we were toddlers we became playmates. Jungkook is really good in studies so he got double promoted and we ended up becoming classmates and later bestfriends. What Jungkook said about me being a virgin is true. I have had a few girlfriends but the best we did was making out and one time things got very heated with one of my ex and when we undressed ourselves to do it, suddenly it dawned me how wrong it felt. Me penetrating a girl seemed wrong to me, so I picked up my clothes and left that instance and the next day we broke up. It was then I realized that I wasn't straight.

I entered my classroom and took a seat beside Namjoon, one of my closest friend. Me and Namjoon both were doing a minor in psychology and we became friends very easily and he was always helping me with notes and deadlines. "Jin, did you finish the assignment?" , Namjoon asked me. "Yeah , it was tough and I had to sacrifice two hours of my beauty sleep for it" , I replied jokingly. "You still look the most beautiful in this classroom, don't worry", I choked on the water that I was drinking and looked at Namjoon who was now avoiding his gaze. What the hell was that? Suddenly our teacher voiced out to grab our attention, "Class , we have a new student today, please let him introduce himself to you."

A dark brown haired boy with honey skin entered. Fuck. Was he real? He almost looked like a sculpture. I had never seen anyone this handsome. Suddenly I was insecure about my face, which never happened before. However, he looked very familiar. Especially his eyes. But I was sure I never met this hottie before.

"Good morning, I am Kim Taehyung. I have recently transferred my credits to this university and I will be doing this psychology course with you all. Good to see you" he spoke. His voice was so deep and he looked so calm and poised as if he was delivering a speech as a king and we were his subjects. I was looking at him the entire time and suddenly he looked at me. I felt nostalgic and something inside me was stirring. Don't know if it was fear or excitement. His orbs changed to a light purple color as our eyes met but he immediately looked away, so did I. What was that? Then it dawned me.

Shit, he was a werewolf.