14.Mystery started

It was already midnight and still Jin couldn't sleep. His mind has been replaying that one particular word that Taehyung said, "Purple". Why would Taehyung say that his pupils turned purple? And to make it worse , he didn't even clarify and left. Losing to his curiosity, he took out his phone and wrote on the searchbar "Human's pupils changing colors".

Jin"s POV

I searched on the website about my changing eye color to atleast understand what Taehyung was saying. I swiped down and tried finding any relevant articles , because most of them were about contact lenses. Suddenly something caught my eye, it read , " Reported half werewolf suspected after the said suspect went feral and injured a civilian with his 'claws'". My eyes went wide. Half werewolf? Is that even a thing? Am I...No Jin what are you thinking? Stop overanalyzing stuffs. Taehyung was drunk. So he might have imagined something in his drunk state. Anyways, your 'ignore Taehyung' mission is not to be aborted. Determining my mind, I pulled on my duvet and fell asleep.

Next Day

"Hello Jungkook, I am out of my house already, should I pick you up?" I asked Jungkook over the phone. "Yes hyung please pick us up". I rolled my eyes and cut off the call. These two are fucking like rabbits.

I picked both Jimin and Jungkook up from Jimin's house and find them still kissing each other. Literally again? I honked the car to let them be aware of my presence.

"Jinnie hyung!" , Jimin screamed out and got in the seat next to me. "Jimin hyung , get up! That's my seat. I sit beside Jin hyung on the car since forever", Jungkook pouted and complained. "That forever is gonna change baby. It's me and Jin hyung from now on on the front seats", Jimin retorted. These two my god...

After debating for 30 minutes they finally came to the solution to sit with me on alternate days. Today it was Jimin's turn , next it was Jungkook's. I didn't even intervene or stop them. These two are God's special breeds.

At the classroom

As I entered my class, I already prepared myself to ignore Taehyung and not look at him at all. However I still did look at the seat behind me , whose broken desk was now fixed, but.. Taehyung wasn't there. Good thing I didn't have to pretend anything. I took my seat beside Namjoon and started concentrating on the class. I checked at the door, once , twice , thrice, ughh..fuck it Jin, he isn't coming.

Next Day

Taehyung didn't come today either. I guess he got the message somehow that I have been meaning to ignore him but does that mean he is trying to ignore me aswell? Wow, the audacity. I am Kim Seokjin. I won't sit still until I know why exactly he is ignoring me, because I am offended by his behavior. Nobody ignores me! I will have to ask Jimin about this dork.

At the tennis court

I texted Jimin to come meet me here 15 minutes ago, still there is no sign of him. Being infuriated I was about to leave when Jimin called out,"Hyung! Wait I am here". He came running towards me and tried catching his breathe while speaking, "Hyung I am so sorry , since you wanted to meet alone , I had a hard time trying to convince Jungkook not to follow me". I rolled my eyes and said, "You two are gonna become parents soon , at this rate, mark my words". "Actually we would love that!" Jimin answered making me stunned.

Sighing I dragged Jimin to sit on the court to talk with him. "Jimin-ah I am sorry for detaching you from Cookie but I wanted to ask you something". I said. Jimin took a deep breath and answered, "Is it about Taehyung?". Bewildered I shifted my gaze and played with the belt of my bag and spoke, "Jimin, actually I have decided to ignore Taehyung because I knew things have been...uhmm.. how do I say this..it's kinda escalating..in the..uhm..wrong direction. Uhm..I hope you understand what I am trying to say right?" Jimin said and took my hands onto his. "Hyung, the reason why you are ignoring Tae is the same reason why he is ignoring you. Things have been very confusing for him". Jimin replied. I asked, "Confusing? Why?". "As if you aren't confused yourself. Hyung, why are you unseeing things? You ignoring things won't change anything. Taehyung told me about your eyes changing it's color and honestly Hyung it's concerning. Taehyung doesn't want to bother you so he has been trying to find things out of his own. That's why he missed school". Jimin answered.

Hearing Jimin, I felt extremely guilty. Taehyung's skipping schools because of me. I don't want to be the reason for him to fail this semester. You know what, Jimin is right. Me ignoring things won't change anything. If something is the matter relating to me, then I should help Taehyung in it. Hesitantly, I asked Jimin, "Is Taehyung home now Jimin? I think we need to talk". Jimin replied, "Yes, but.." I asked, "But what?". Jimin said, "But nothing, you should go". Something seemed off because Jimin didn't want to finish that but, however I overlooked it, which maybe I shouldn't have.

I remember Taehyung's home from last time when we went to his party. Shivers run down my spine when I recall that night. I still haven't gotten over that kiss. Which was the best kiss of my life. Sighing I shake off my head after I parked my car and look at myself one last time on the mirror. Handsome

I clicked Taehyung's bell but noone answered it. After a while it opened automatically. Taehyung's voice came out from a room, "Jiminah I am in this room, but I don't think you should be so near to me".

Some kind of weird but intoxicating smell surrounded the house. My knees felt weak as I went closer to the room. My whole body was shivering not from cold but from an unknown distant feeling. When I reached the room, I saw Taehyung wearing only a short and no tees, sweat covering his forehead, hair disheveled, eyes red , but he looked sexy as fuck. I went to a trance. My words got stuck in my mouth.

"Jin? What are you doing here? You can't be here. Please go". Taehyung said distancing himself into a corner. Jin spoke, "Tae..Taehy..ungg.. help me I need it. He...lp me". Bewildered Taehyung asked, "You need what?". Jin, who had now turned red, with flushed cheeks replied, "Your scent". Jin couldn't hold himself any longer. He collapsed but before he could fall, Taehyung came running towards him and held him on his arms. Taehyung made him sit on his lap and said, "Jin do you know what I can do to you right now?", Jin nodded. Taehyung sniffed Jin's neck and growled. Jin got scared but still held onto Taehyung and sniffed him back. Taehyung was strongly sucking his neck leaving marks and Jin let him do so. Suddenly Taehyung paused and brought his hands on Jin's pant which was dripping wet, then showed his hand to Jin and said "Jin you are.... slicking?".

Sorry everyone for the late update. Was busy with my finals 😞