23.Kim Seokjin's Mate

Seokjin's pov

The whole ride Taehyung didn't talk to me. I looked outside the window to see how beautiful his hometown was. It was already winter, so I could see the fir trees covered in snow. We crossed a bridge that stood above a lake. The lake...it looked extremely familiar. The whole scenario kind of gave me a deja vu, I felt like I had seen this place somewhere before. Suddenly I realized from where this nostalgic feeling was coming from...my dream.

I lowered the window glass to inhale the scent. A sudden gush of wind passed through my face and my nostrils were hit with this ever so longing feeling. I felt like I belonged here. I felt like I was here before. I felt like someone was calling me from into the wild. Shivers ran down through the spine. I..I couldn't suppress this feeling anymore so I asked Taehyung, "Taehyung please stop the car".

Taehyung replied, "What? Why? Jin are you planning on running away? Because we are already at my place". I replied, "I won't run away now that I found my place". Taehyung halted the car to face me. He asked, "Whaaa..", but before he could finish I got off the car and started running towards the lake.

Blue Lake, white snow , green fir trees, just as it was in my dream. I knew this road from my dream. I always ran through this snowy road and..and something else ran beside me. Suddenly Taehyung followed my pace and when I faced him, I saw those same pair of purple eyes looking at me. This time I wasn't scared. I held his arm and we ran together towards the lake.

When we reached the lake, I dart forward to see my reflection because in this part of my dream I used to see my arms as paws and my werewolf reflection in the lake. But to my utter surprise, what I saw left me stunned. It was me and Taehyung looking at each other and our eyes shined purple. Both of our eyes. How is that possible? I moved closer towards the crystal clear water to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I turned around and asked Taehyung. "Do you see my pupils turning purple?" Taehyung shrugged and replied,"Yeah". Stunned by how casually he replied, I asked,"Why aren't you shocked?". Taehyung replied,"Because this isn't the first time it turned purple. Whenever we two got close to each other , our eyes turned purple. I told you about this before but you refused to believe me. I already knew that we are mates but you thought I was joking".

Guilt overshadowed my joy of learning that Taehyung was my mate. I was extremely mean to Taehyung. I dejected him several times when he just wanted the best for me.

Walking slowly toward him, I rested my head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung didn't hold me back, as I thought he would. "Taehyung" I spoke out,"I am sorry. I am sorry that I let my insecurities get the best of me. I treated you very bad but I didn't know how the whole mating system worked. I was overwhelmed. I thought what if all of this was wrong, I thought what if I allow myself to love you and then someday your love for me runs out and I will be left alone heartbroken".

I came out of Taehyung's embrace. I had his full attention now. I continued, "I am not very good with goodbyes. I don't have a lot of people in my life but the one who broke past my insecurities wall and came inside to my life, I hold them very dearly. I would never let them leave me. When my dad passed away, he took a huge portion of me with him. I am sorry Taehyung that you found me at my worst phase, I am still trying to figure my life out. You coming to my life was a blessing. But I didn't want to jinx it neither ruin it. I let you do things with me that I never let anyone else do before. I fell for you the first time I saw you but I labelled it as a sin because I knew where my boundary was. Human and werewolf mating is not common, I am learning it for the first time today. Nonetheless, Taehyung , whatever I did with you can't be justified with these but I want you to know that I love you, I started loving you a long time before. When I left the city, my heart wrenched because I thought I would never see you again and I brought that upon myself. But today, I, Kim Seokjin, accept, Kim Taehyung, as my mate and I promise to be with you till death parts us".

Taehyung's pov

I couldn't believe what I just heard. It was too much for me to deal with. Till now I have been wishing for Jin to love me back and now that I finally got Jin to fall for me, it overwhelmed me. But I didn't lose my composure. Jin couldn't be trusted so easily. He is a sly minx. Ofcourse that makes him more attractive than he already is. I asked Jin,"Why all of a sudden Jin? What's with this sudden realization?".

Jin told me about his dreams and how he saw them for months and these snowy roads and lake were exactly the same as his dreams. Realizing why Jin saw these dreams, I asked him "Jin why do you think you saw these dreams?". Jin shrugged to say no. I replied,"It's because the moon goddess already showed you a part from your future. She already chose you before we even met. This could mean only one thing". Jin replied,"What?". I said, "That you are the chosen Luna by our moon goddesses herself, which is extremely rare".

Jin walked closer to me and placed a chaste kiss on my lips. He said, "Currently I am happy being your mates". I laughed and held him in my tight embrace. I bopped out noses together and said,"This is what I dreamt everyday, besides fucking you real hard and slow". Jin slapped me on my chest and replied,"Shut up you perv". I held him again in my embrace but he tried to wiggle out of it, as a result my feet slipped and we fell on the bed of snow with me hovering on top of Jin.

Jin's pov

Oh my god, this is the exact same way how that brown wolf hovered me on my dream. Mustering up my courage I asked Taehyung, "Can you shift to your wolf form, like right now?". Taehyung gave me a confused look but showed his boxy smile the next instant to execute what I asked him to do. A big growl came out of his mouth, his suit got ripped away from his body. Brown body furs covered his whole body and he grew thrice as much in size as his human form his. He looked very majestic and royal. His sharp features radiated his elegance. He hovered over me again and licked my face. I caressed his furry face, this time with adoration, unlike in my dream, to say,"You are the wolf that ran with on my dream but not the wolf that attacked me at last".

Who do you think is the second wolf Jin saw in his dream? 🤧