21.Can you be my Luna?

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Taehyung's pov

I followed Jin into the washroom. He was now dressed on his bathrobe again. But I already miss seeing him naked. He was wiping his face with a towel after having it cleaned. But I liked my cum stained on his face better. Jin looked at me through the mirror but looked away again, continuing to wipe his face.

"I don't think we are done", I broke the silence. Jin turned around and looked at me. He replied,"But I think we are". Smirking I went towards him and put my hands on the sink behind him. This is what I like the most, seeing Jin being caged around my arms. Jin was flustered and his ears reddened. I whispered onto his ears before kissing it,"Your bulge is saying something else". With that I cupped his member through the slit of his robe. "Tae..tae.. Taehyung" Jin moaned out. I shifted my mouth from his ear to his neck and started sucking his scent gland, which I now knew where. I actually found it out the first day I met Jin. His scent that day, drove me insane to the extent, that I couldn't resist myself but to inhale more of it.

Seokjin's pov

My mind was going crazy with what Taehyung's hands were doing. I felt like I was going to lose my sanity again. His sucking on my neck did something to my body and I was shivering and I wanted more I wanted something more..

"What do you want baby" Taehyung suddenly asked halting both his hands and mouth. I replied, "Release...I want to cum". Taehyung put a hasty kiss on my lips and went down and started taking my member whole on his mouth. "Baby please more" I blurted out. Realizing what I just said, I cover my mouth but Taehyung already heard it and was now looking at me with unreadable eyes.

Turning me around Taehyung made me bent on the sink and asked. "My moon, my Luna, I won't take you without your permission. But can I have a taste of you? I don't think I can control myself anymore". I looked at Taehyung with a softened gaze and nodded a quick yes before looking away. I knew what was coming, I have never let anyone travel down there.

Suddenly I felt a wet intrusion around my rim. Taehyung's tongue was doing wonders. I have never felt this Euphoric. Slowly his tongue made his way inside. He was fucking me with his tongue. Fuck. I couldn't contain my voice any longer. I started moaning unknowingly. "Tae..Taeeee....yes right there..p.plea..ssse..close". Taehyung started stroking my member on one hand and simultaneously ate me out. "Tae.. I am co..coming" I moaned out. Taehyung fastened his pace and I came screaming his name.

My legs felt wobbly. Taehyung took a towel and cleaned me before taking me to the bed and cuddling me to sleep.

Taehyung's pov

It was already dark when I opened my eyes. I saw Jin panicking and rummaging his closet. "Jin what happened? Are you going somewhere?". I asked him as I rose from my slumber. Jin replied being a bit agitated, "I was supposed to take Yuri out to the fair and I am late. Thanks to your uncalled appointment session". I chuckled and went to squeeze him in my embrace. He tried his best to come out of it and said slapping my chest, "Not now Taehyung, leave me" and wiggled his way out.

I sat on his bed and said, "I can ask the driver to pick Yuri up and by that time you can get ready". Seokjin folded his hands and replied,"Dude they aren't gonna allow random people to pick her up". I chuckled and replied,"I am not anyone random, they know me". Seokjin asked being surprised,"Taehyung, just how many things do you already know? Also you didn't tell me how you found out about your whereabouts".

Sighing I replied, "Jin, the day you left I was mad, I was extremely mad. I felt so dejected. And when I got to know that you left the city that made me more angry, but above all I was worried. I tried my best to contain my rage. Your mom got so hopeless that it pained me to see her in that state. Thus, I often used to spend time at your home consoling her. One day, I asked your mom about your dad. She told me how they met, fell in love and had you. However when I asked about his hometown, she wanted to avoid that matter. That's when my interest spiked more, because I already knew that you weren't human and after aunty tried to drop that conversation, my intuition told me to have it all found out. Then I asked a few of my men to dig out everything about your dad. One of them told me about your grandpa, who is your dad's friend's father and my gut feeling about you being here turned out to be true when I came here 5 days back and saw you teaching on the school. However I still didn't want to intrude your space, so I kept quiet. I didn't tell anyone either".

Jin came and sat on the bed beside me and asked,"Then why are you here now Taehyung? What made you intrude my space now?". I replied, "Jin, I can feel the connection we have, I can feel us being mates and trust me I am ready to give up all to make us happen. I am your mate but I am also the probable pack alpha and I cannot ascend the throne without my Luna by my side. That's why my parents are pushing me to find my mate. But not everyone can be the pack's Luna. If the pack alpha is an alpha and their chosen mate is an omega, then the pack happily accepts that pair. Else,they have to bathe in the Lunar Lake on a full moon night. If both of them shifts to their werewolf form with their eyes glowing purple. They have the Moon Goddess's blessings and they become the Pack rulers.

Tomorrow it's the full moon's night and I want you to come with me to my pack. Can you please give us a chance Jin?"

Jin let out a deep breath and turned his face away from me. He closed his eyes and when it opened again, it was glistened with unfallen tears. He replied not looking at my face,"No Taehyung".

A/n

Sorry Folks! Our boy Jin fears commitment 🤧