15.Mystery continues

Jin's pov

"Jin you are slicking?", Taehyung spoke out. "Slick? What's a slick? My mind was hazed with needs. I didn't understand what Taehyung was saying.I just wanted him to touch me. His scent was bringing me comfort so I latched onto his neck to get more of it.

Taehyung's pov

Jin was in a trance. He didn't know what he was doing. His scent was driving me crazy aswell and the last thing I want is to fuck him in such a state. His presence here could lead to things we would both regret. My rut wasn't helping me either. On top of all , it seemed that Jin was in a heat. An alpha's rut and a omega's heat together...this is dangerous. But his heat wasn't strong like other omegas. I couldn't understand what exactly was he?

Jin didn't even realize that he was slicking. And it smelt so good , like peaches. I picked Jin up and he wrapped his legs around me while I took him to the guest bedroom. He was blabbering something gibberish and was slicking out continuously that made my shorts wet. I could feel him getting hard against my boner. "Jin, what are you? How are you slicking so much? Aren't you a human?" I asked him. "Tae..Tae..please help me my body is burning, I will..die if you don't help me..aghhhhh", Jin moaned out. I laid him on the bed and was about to leave when Jin held my hands and begged again,"Tae..please..".

The one percent of sanity I had left within me broke down. Jin's parted lips, his teary eyed with his wet long lashes, his flushed cheeks and his alluring scent pulled me like a magnet. I took both of his arms in one hand and held it above his head. The lips that was calling out my name before was now onto my mouth. I slid my tongue inside and explored his mouth. My other hand found its way to one of his already hard buds and flicked it, which made him moan louder. I kissed away his tears and sucked his jaw, his neck and made my way to his pink nipples. I sucked on them while Jin said, "More, Tae..please".

I unzipped his pants and held his long pink dick on my hand. I rubbed it a few times before taking the whole thing inside my mouth. He tasted heavenly. "Tae.. please don't stop, please Tae.. harder", Jin said. My other hand teased his slick filled hole and I fucked him with my finger. Jin was screaming, crying and held my hair to push me down. My scalp hurted but I didn't care anymore,not after I tasted him. "Tae...I am gonna..." and he came on my mouth. I didn't waste a single cum and swallowed everything. When I looked up, Jin was already passed out and the bedsheet made a pool of his slick. I tasted the remaining slick on my hands and it made me high. It was omega's slick indeed. His exposed whole was right infront of me. My inner wolf wanted to fuck him right there but no, I won't until and unless we both are in the right mind, so I got up from the bed and went to my room to take care of my thing, alone.

Jim's pov

I woke up to see myself tucked inside a blanket and in an unknown room. The room was empty. I jolted up quickly and saw that I was naked. When I put the duvet away I found that some kind of clear liquid was on my arse. I went to the washroom to clean myself up. When I saw myself on the mirror, I was stunned. My neck, my chest was covered with hickeys, my cheeks were tear stained, my hair disheveled. And then it dawns me about what happened. I remember begging to Taehyung to touch me , I remember trying to sniff him, I remember him blowing me off. Taehyung..he could have easily taken me when I had completely surrendered myself to him. But he didn't. Tears come to my eyes. What was wrong with me. Why was I behaving like this ? Why am I producing omega slicks? I basically forced Taehyung to do stuffs with me. He must think of me as a pervert. I slapped myself and looked at myself in the mirror."Jin, you are a vile creature. You have let your father down. You do not deserve to be here. Get your pathetic ass away from everyone's life".

I walk out of the washroom and immediately get dressed. Tip-toeing, I leave the house so that I don't have to face Taehyung. After today, I don't think I can ever face him. I get inside my car and get to the local mall. I covered my back with my jacket and shopped some clothes to change, and some other clothes to take with me. I get inside the car and text mom "Mom, I will be away for a while please don't worry. I will be back when I feel better" and turned off my phone. A single tear fell from my eyes as I crossed the "See you again in Seoul" signboard.

Taehyung's pov

As I get up from my slumber, I felt a bit better although my head was heavy. I looked outside it was already dark. I recall suddenly that Jin is in the guest bedroom. I jolt up and get inside the guestroom to find it empty. I checked the washroom, it was empty aswell. Shit he must have left. My heart ached realizing that Jin didn't even tell me before leaving. But I understand, since he is still confused about his origin, he must need some time alone. However, I am pretty sure now that Jin has werewolf blood in his body. My attraction towards Jin wasn't just a mere attraction. I felt something strong for him. To protect him, to make him mine, but would he accept me?

I sit on the bed and tried calling Jin. It said his phone is switched off. Why was his phone switched off? Was he safe? I was worried but I knew I need to respect the boundary between us so I sat still. Minutes later, Jimin called. "Taehyung, is Jin there with you?" Jimin said as soon as I picked up. I replied,"No, he was here some hours ago, but he left without telling me anything". Jimin screamed, "Why didn't you stop him, idiot?". Stunned at his words I ask,"Hey Jimin what happened? Is Jin okay?". Jimin replied,"We don't know, he is missing, he left a text to his mom about leaving the city but didn't mention about his whereabouts. Aunty is worried sick and so is Jungkook. He along with Yoongi and Namjoon have been trying to search him but he is nowhere to be found. Hello? Taehyung? Are you there?"

The cellphone dropped from my hand. Jin.. left the city? But why? What was the reason? Was he ashamed of what happened between us? Rage fills my vein. Enough with your tantrums Jin. I have seen enough now you will see what Taehyung is capable of. I will bring you back even if it means to go to hell.

Might get angsty from hereon 🤧