33.At Luna's service

Taehyung and Jin entered the penthouse together. Ths penthouse was full of bittersweet memories for both Jin and Taehyung. This was where they kissed for the first time, they got intimate for the first time, but this was also the place where Jin thought how wrong everything felt at that moment. Come to think of it now, he felt quite stupid for not believing in his instincts.

Taehyung halted Jin's train of thoughts by hugging him from behind. "Don't think too much, we are together now, that's what matters the most". Jin turned around and looked at him with loving eyes. He took Taehyung's face in his arms and brought it forward to connect their foreheads.

"Thank you Taehyung, for never giving up on our love. If it wasn't for you, I would have never accepted my feelings. Thank you for removing the blindfold off my eyes".

Taehyung held Jin's face on his hands and said, "You opened a certain door of my heart that showed me that love has no boundaries , no restrictions. You make me fall for you again and again everyday. It's my fortune that you love me back too. It's my fortune that Kim Seokjin chose Kim Taehyung as his mate for life".

Jin brought Taehyung's face forward to close the gap between them. He closed his eyes as the unshed tears were now falling from his eyes. He poured his love and devotion for Taehyung into the kiss, which Taehyung received with utmost care.

Taehyung came out of the kiss and said,"Jin, baby go and freshen up, let me order some food for us. I am sure both of us are famished. Jin nodded and let Taehyung guide him to their room.

Taehyung had taken a shower in the guestroom and received the food he ordered for them. He neatly placed them on the table and was waiting for Jin to come out.

Moments later, Jin came down the stairs and Taehyung had to do a double take to believe his eyes. Jin's hair was still wet and some of the waters trailed down his neck, he wore Taehyung's night suit which didn't fit him quite well so it fell of his shoulders revealing his neck to the fullest. Taehyung could see his mark on Jin's neck and he was happy that he was the one who placed it.

"Looks delicious", Jin commented as he saw the food on the table. Taehyung smiled and motioned for Jin to sit beside him.

They finished their meal quietly and was cleaning the table when Jin suddenly stopped Taehyung."Leave the dishes Taehyung, you still haven't recovered fully from the wound on your shoulder".

"I am fine, it doesn't even hurt now", replied Taehyung but Jin wouldn't budge so he took the dishes from Taehyung's hand, placed them on the sink and dragged Taehyung to his room.

He made Taehyung sit on the bed and went to bring an ointment to place on his shoulder. "Uhm, open your shirt", Jin asked getting a bit flustered. Taehyung smirked. No matter what teasing Jin never seemed unpleasing to him.

He started to open his buttons slowly while his eyes were on Jin. "Wh..y are you opening it so slowly?"asked Jin. "Hmm someone seems impatient today", replied Taehyung.

"W...what? I didn't mean that" and Jin was about to get up from the bed but Taehyung dragged him down to the bed and made him sit on his lap.

Warning : Smut ahead

Taehyung spoke with a husky voice. "I opened the buttons now you can put the ointment". Jin nodded and shifted Taehyung's shirt from his shoulders. The wound was much better now. It wasn't gushing red anymore, it was slightly pink which meant he was healing quickly. He took some ointment on his fingers and before he could place it on Taehyung's wound, he felt Taehyung's hands entering from under his shirt.

He stilled for a moment but didn't stop Taehyung neither he stopped himself from putting the ointment on his wound. Taehyung's hand further travelled upwards and stopped when it reached his buds. He gently flicked it and Jin suddenly shivered in Taehyung's grasp as the ointment fell from his hand.

Taehyung's eyes roamed towards Jin's mark and he placed his mouth on the mark, gently sucking it. He knew what effect it was going to leave on Jin. Jin moaned out breathlessly and grasped onto Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung gently placed Jin on the bed and hovered over him."It is still the full moon's night, my Luna. Would you let your Alpha mate you and..." Taehyung shifted closer to Jin's ear "knot you?".

Jin's eyes went wide open in surprise. Taehyung gently bit his earlobe and continued kissing on his neck.

"Ta.. Taehyung, please do it slowly. I am still a virgin", Jin moaned out breathlessly.

Weirdly it turned on Taehyung even more. He was elated that he was Jin's first. He was extremely possessive about Jin and he was not a bit ashamed to accept it.

"I will take time in opening you up".

*****************************************

Half an hour had passed, Jin's leg seemed to be giving up from being bent for such a long time. He had his face down on the pillow and his back levitated above as Taehyung's third finger penetrated Jin.

Jin moaned out in pleasure as Taehyung repeatedly hit that spot. He had already came once and he could feel his second release building up.

"Tae..tae enough, please no more, I can't wait anymore", Jin moaned out."A little bit more, you don't want this monster to hurt you, right?", Taehyung replied and motioned to his length, which was already red and hard.

Taehyung brought out his finger and showed Jin,"Look babe, how wet you are and this ain't even any lube. It's your slick", then Taehyung slowly brought it forward to his mouth and licked it.

"Stop, it's dirty", Jin spoke out while hiding his face in embarassment. "It's not dirty, it's sweet", Taehyung replied and quickly turned Jin around.

He brought his length forward to Jin's entrance and rubbed it around his rim a few times before entering him slowly.

"I..feel so full", Jin breathed out. Taehyung brought out his length a bit and thrusted in again with a greater force as his full length was now sheathed inside Jin's warm cavern.

Jin grabbed onto his pillow hard as the penetration made him lose his mind. Taehyung came forward and kissed Jin with full passion as he slowly started thrusting.

Soon, Jin forgot all about the pain and was consumed with lust and pleasure as Taehyung hit that place inside him repeatedly. He was going to lose his mind as the pleasure was too much to take.

Taehyung fastened his pace and moved his mouth onto Jin's neck. "I am cumming",said Jin. "Come Jin, come for me" and Taehyung bit him on his mark to place his mark again, which spiked their pleasure even further as a result both of them saw stars and came together.

Jin thought that they were done but suddenly he felt his rim getting stretched beyond limits. "Wh..y..wh..at?", Jin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung replied, "It's your alpha's knot, my Luna".