32.The Alpha and Luna

Seeing Jin as an werewolf was not something that anyone present there expected. Not only a werewolf, he was a pure white Luna Wolf, which meant he was the Luna of all the other Lunas from every clan, with Taehyung by his side.

Jimin went closer to Harin and spoke,"You see that Mrs.Kim? That's the pack's Luna, oh my bad that's the most powerful Luna. Don't forget to bow down your head, Mrs Kim". Jimin finished with an evil smirk.

Harin's blood was boiling with rage. She lost everything. Her son, her husband, her power , the trusts of people. She knew that if she stayed longer, the consequences won't be in her favor, so she stealthily tried to run away from behind.

"Uh uh uh", a voice made her stop. She turned around to see Hoseok standing there. She cursed and tried running from the other side but Yoongi came out of from there with a bored gaze. When she turned to the right to flee, Namjoon stepped out.

She still didn't want to give in, so she turned to his left to flee but her husband Donghyun stood infront of her. She wailed,"Donghyun please let me go please, I will never come back again". Donghyun chuckled and replied,"Let you go after everything you have done? I almost lost my son today, I lost my true mate because of you".

Harin cried out,"I am sorry . I was stupid, selfish and everything what a Luna shouldn't be. But please let me live, please don't kill me". Suddenly Jungkook intervened and said,"This must have been how Mr.Kim's real mate wailed infront of you, Jin hyung wailed infront of you, but you didn't listen to them, why should you see mercy now?".

Hearing about his true mate, Donghyun's eyes glowed fiery red and he slowly went forward towards her like a prey, with Harin backing off. She cried out, "Please stop Donghyun, you are my husband. How could you kill your wife?".

Donghyun pounced onto his wife and said,"I won't kill you, but will make sure that you can never ruin anyone's life again". He eyed the men standing beside to take her to the prison.

****************************************

Taehyung and Jin slowly made their way towards the shore. Taehyung's wound has now visibly healed however the glow on his face revealed how happy he was. He could finally have Jin as his mate. What more he could ask for?

Jin looked at him in awe. He was surprised that he could hear Taehyung's thoughts. Was this normal between true mates, he thought.

"Yes it is", Taehyung's voice surprised him. That means even Taehyung could hear whatever he was thinking. Shit he must keep his thoughts in control.

"Not required", Taehyung's mind voiced out and Jin never wanted to facepalm so bad.

Master Jung bowed and welcomed Taehyung and Jin as they reached the shore. Followed by him, all the subjects bowed to their new Alpha and Luna.

Jin was shocked to see everyone bowing infront of him. He scanned through the crowd and saw his friends, that filled his heart with happiness. But Jungkook didn't look too pleased. He averted his gaze and left the place.

Jin knew that he had hurt his friend real bad today and he wanted to follow him but he was surrounded by an entire crowd so he couldn't necessarily dismiss them, that's why he waited for the right time to approach Jungkook. He looked at Jimin for reassurance and he smiled gently to convey the message that everything's gonna be okay before he followed Jungkook.

Jin voiced out,"Taehyung how do I shift to my human form?". Taehyung smiled and replied,"You can't right now, since you will come out naked. And babe I don't think anyone has the right to see you naked beside me". Jin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes as he was flustered.

Donghyun stood infront of Taehyung and he immediately became firm. Taehyung instinctively stood infront of Jin to protect him. Donghyun looked down and spoke,"Taehyung, my child, I am sorry, I am sorry that I wasn't a good father to you, I am sorry that I bit you and almost pushed you into the grasps of death, I am sorry that I never supported you with your decisions. I a m sorry on behalf of your mother too".

Hearing his mother's name, Taehyung was enraged. If any of them were a bit late Jin wouldn't have been alive today. Taehyung didn't spare a glance to his father and eyed Jin to follow him.

"Taehyung stop", Jin voiced out. Taehyung halted and looked down."Why did you avoid your father?". Taehyung replied, "So many things are yet to be taken care of, it needs time. I need some time too to grasp everything. For the time being, can we just forget everything and live the moment we have been bestowed by the Moon Goddess?". Jin nodded with a teary eye and followed Taehyung into the woods, leaving all their worries behind.

They shortly stopped by Taehyung's mansion to get dressed and take his car and drove themselves to the city into Taehyung's penthouse.

Taehyung taught Jin how to shift back to a human. At first Jin thought that he wouldn't be able to do it, but all it required was some good amount of concentration.

Jin still didn't know what being a werewolf meant , what was his subgender, how he was going to rule a pack, his head was filled with thoughts and above all, he was constantly reminded of his mom and Jungkook, the two people whom he wronged so badly.

Taehyung spoke while driving the car. "You can call your mom if you want". Jin stuttered and said,"I..I..what do I say?". Taehyung squeezed his hand as a means of reassurance.

"I think I will directly go to my house tomorrow in the morning", he looked at Taehyung and said,"You were right, let's just leave behind all the worries for this night".

Taehyung took his hand and kissed on his knuckles.

The Welcome to Seoul signboard on the street hit Jin with a wave of nostalgia, reminding him of the place he belonged.

Can he ever leave Seoul behind for good and
settle somewhere else?