Chapter 14

Erin: 😳😳
Stranger: so you just not gonna speak to me? Mad 😡?
Erin: I...I.. jay let's go!! Now!!
Addison: mommy what's wrong!🥺🥺
Stranger: you have a daughter, how old are you sweetheart?
Addison: I'm.....
Erin:No, you do not get to speak to her. Can you go with daddy to the car 🚙.

Jay grabs Addison and quickly gets to the car.

Erin: I don't ever want to see you around my family again!!😡
Stranger: you need to calm down, your giving yourself wrinkles. I'll let you cool off, see you around honey.😁
Erin: don't ever call me that again!😡😡

Erin grabs her things and leaves, once she gets to the car she tells jay to drive because she too angry.

Jay: babe do you wanna talk about it?
Erin: no not right now, I just wanna enjoy my time with my family.
Jay: Then thats what we will do. Let's go home and have a movie night. What do you wanna watch princess 👸.
Addison: princess and the frog

They laid in the living room and watched princess and the frog, then Moana. Addison fell asleep midway through the movie. So jay decided to bring the conversation up again.

Jay: How are you feeeling?
Erin: right now, I'm great being back in your arms makes everything okay. Thank you for being here! 😊😊
Jay: I wouldn't want to be any where else. 😘
How do you feel about seeing ....
Erin: I don't want to talk about it. 😌😌
Jay: That's fine, just don't bottle it up lean on me!! I love you 😘
Erin: I love you too😘❤️❤️
Jay: let's go bring princess to bed, then how about we go to bed too😉👀
Erin: I'll meet you in the bed room.😝😉
Jay:👀😁😁

We all know what happened that night, 😁😛

1 week later (6 weeks till proposal)

Jay: hey Kim, so I was able to confirm the Navy pier for New Year's Eve, what did Hermann say?
Kim: he said yes, and congratulations he proud of you.
Jay: 😁, all I have left to do is to get decorations. I was thinking what if we suggest having a party at the pier for New Year's Eve to welcome back Erin and Mouse back. Let everyone know what the real plan is, so Erin wont be suspicious.
Kim: are you finish with the list you want everyone to say?
Jay: I did finish it, I also want to drop little hints about it.
Kim: That would be really cute.
Jay: okay, I will think of something?

4 weeks later (2 weeks till proposal) ( the week of Christmas)

Jay: everything is ready. So I thought on the days we only had paperwork I would ask Hank can we listen to music. I asked everyone to write a song on a piece of paper, I would pull a piece and play the song. The first song I picked was usually a song about weddings, or things pertaining to it. Marry you, I do, say yes, no one in the world, thinking out loud, perfect, I'm yours, luckiest man alive..etc. I super excited, and a little nervous.

Erin: you've been acting really strange lately are you okay?
Jay: I'm fine, just thinking this will be our first Christmas together.
Erin: I know, Addison is going to love it. We still have to talk about what to get her?
Jay: how about we tell her to write a letter to Santa, and we will know.
Erin: sexy and smart.
Jay: only the best for you.😘
Erin: let's go tell her.......knock..knock
Jay: I'll grab it? Bunny what the f*ck are you doing here?
Bunny: well I had to hear from Charlie that my daughter is back in town, and that I have a granddaughter to!
Jay: you need to leave!
Erin: jay who is it...😳😳... mom.. what the hell are you doing here? How did you find me?
Bunny: Charlie told me he saw you and that you had a daughter. Erin I want to meet her?
Erin: HELL NO, you were the worst parent for me and we will not expose our daughter to you.
Bunny: ahh so little toy soldier is her dad, honey you could've done better. Landon was a nice young man, and he loved you.
Erin: just leave, I don't want to see you around here again and if I do I will let Hank deal with it....
Addison: mommy, why are you yelling 🥺🥺
Bunny: is that my granddaughter.
Erin: no that's Hank and Camille's granddaughter. Now leave!!
Bunny:😡 your gonna regret this honey I promise 😡😡