Chapter 12

The next morning

Jay: morning my beautiful family!
Erin: morning babe
Addison: morning daddy
Jay: are you ready for our daddy daughter date?
Addison: I'm super excited, mom what are you going to do while me and daddy are gone?
Erin: I was thinking of talking to uncle mouse, and see if he wants to move here too!
Addison: That would be great.
Jay: you think you can convince him.
Erin: it's me babe, of course I can. I also think Hank might agree to👀.
Jay: well good luck, and see you later! We have a daddy daughter date to get to!!
Erin: see you later, and have funny with daddy

Jay and Addison leave to begin their daddy daughter date.

Jay: princess 👸 what should we start our day off by doing.
Addison: can we get a toy first?
Jay: sure thing!
Addison:Yesss
Jay: I was thinking 💭.....
Addison: about what daddy?
Jay: how would feel if I asked mommy to marry me?
Addison: will mommy look like the princess 👸
Jay: yes she would.
Addison: I think you should daddy, when we were in New York mommy use to call you Prince Charming 🤴. Did you get her a pretty ring?
Jay: well I was thinking you can help me pick one out today, what do you say?
Addison: we have to get mommy a really pretty ring 💍.
Jay: That we will, now let's go pick your toy then we can go see the ring 💍.
Addison: okay

Erin: hey mouse, can we talk?
Mouse: yea, what's up!
Erin: so, when my leave is up I'm moving back home.
Mouse: That's great, even though I knew that already!
Erin: what do you mean you already knew that.
Mouse: come on Er, the moment you saw him in New York, hell when we first got to Chicago you weren't thinking about going back. You and jay were meant for each other, and now you can be a whole family.
Erin: wow, you saw all that! So what are you going to do?
Mouse: well I may have done a thing.....
Erin: what thing?....
Mouse: when I told the boss I was coming down here with you and Addison, I may have asked for a transfer as well......👀
Erin: wait whatttt 😯
Mouse: when I saw the team in New York 🗽, I missed them. So when you said you were coming down to recover, I knew you were going to stay. Once you and jay patched things back up it would be to hard to leave him. Plus, you and Addison were my only family in New York, so it's time to come home.
Erin: mouse you are absolutely the most amazing friend and uncle, Addison will be over the moon 🌙 when she finds out
Mouse: you might wanna call headquarters, I told them you might choose to stay😬😬😬.
Erin: MOUSE, and what if I had chosen to go back?
Mouse: so you were just gonna break Poor little Addisons heart, and Jays too.
Erin: your right I wouldn't do that again, just don't ever do that again.
Mouse: I promise, okay I have to go now!!
Erin: bye, we'll talk later.
Mouse: okay, by the way your transfer was already processed.......
Erin: Wait Whatt😳... MOUSE, what did you say......

Jay and Addison at the jewelry store.

Addison: what about this ring daddy?
Jay: nah, to flashy? What about this one?
Addison: it's boring daddy, it has to be pretty just like mommy!!
Jay: you are right, let's look down here?
Addison: DADDY... DADDY THIS ONE.THIS IS IT DADDY, MOMMY IS GOING TO LOVE IT eeeppp...😍😍😍

Jay steps closer to see the ring his daughter is raving about, he couldn't believe his eyes 👀. That's the same thing he saw online.......

Jay: mommy will definitely love it 😍❤️