Chapter 34

The morning of the wedding....

Jay got up extra early so he could go for a quick run and shower before Erin woke up. After he showered he heard James babbling, so he went changed and fed him. He left Erin a note and then he left. 30 minutes later Erin was getting up to answer the door. The ladies of the bridal party, and a few extra ladies had arrived.

Kim: Are you ready to be Mrs. Halstead?
Erin: More than you know it!
Gabby: let's get some food in you first.
Stella: I'll make some pancakes 🥞.
Brett: I'll grab that little cutie James.
Trudy: Where's mini Halstead at?
Erin: She in her room, first door on the right.  I must warn you she's grumpy when waking her.
Trudy: She's just like you I see.☺️
Erin: Yea, Jay says the same thing.
Stella: pancakes are ready!

Jay: let's go play a few holes of gold guys.
Antonio: That's sounds like fun.
Jay: I'll text Hank and Al, to meet us at the golf course.
Mouse: let's head to the course then. Jay, don't burn yourself out, I'm quite sure you went for a run this morning to.
Jay: I did, but it was to clear my head. Let's go have fun and kick butt on the golf course.

The guys headed to the golf while the ladies headed to the spa. Erin dropped James off to Cindy,she told Erin she would babysit till they arrived at the venue.

Kim: So tell us, at what moment during you entire relationship with jay did you know he was the one? What made you fall head over heels for him?
Erin: The day he asked me to be his girlfriend again. I knew then there was no one else in the world I would rather by my side but him. We have been blessed to get a second chance at happiness. I fell head over heels for him when I saw his love for Addison. He stepped into the daddy role with no problem, the bond they have makes me love him more. He's the dad who plays tea party, princess dress up, daddy daughter dates, he's the man I've always wanted.

The ladies: 🥺awwwwwwe!

Antonio: You and Erin have been through a lot, so what made you finally grow a pair and ask her?
Jay: When we first was together she brought a different side out of me. When she left I lost a huge part of myself and I started to spiral. When I hit rock bottom I knew that if one day I had the chance to be with her again i would have all my stuff together. When i convinced her to comeback I knew I would never again let her go. She was and is the only woman I wanna call my wife. She's my better half, she makes me want to be better.
Adam: I say you found yourself a keeper.
Kevin I second that.
Hank: You know how much I hated in-house romance, but I do sometime regret stepping in the way of her happiness. I've never seen her so happy with anyone so thank you jay. You know if you hurt her...
Jay: I would handcuff myself and sit in the back of your truck.
Hank: glad to know, let's go get you ready.

The ladies left the spa and headed to the venue. They relaxed and hung out for a little bit before it was time to get ready. Kim helped me do my hair, and gabby helped with my makeup. Addison wanted a little make up and how could I say no to that adorable face. We helped Addison finish putting on her dress 👗, then she sent her to deliver a gift to Jay.

Addison: ✊ ✊🚪✊✊🚪 daddyyyyy.....
Jay: Hey princess.., WOW you look gorgeous princess!
Addison: Thank you daddy🥰. Mommy told me to give to you!!
Kevin: You look adorable addi.
Antonio: you sure do..
Mouse: You look just like a princess addi.❤️
Addison: Thank you 🥰
Antonio: so what did Erin get you?
Adam: probably something nice and expensive.
Mouse: oh it was👀.
Jay: NO FREAKING WAY......😳 SHE GOT ME A ROLEX AND A CAR.
Adam: What dude let me see...... HOLY CRAPPP..
Kevin: Let me see, cause I know wrist ice when I se...... DAMNNNNNN LINDSAY BALLED OUT LIKE THAT.
Antonio: I hope your gift was somewhat better than that. Even that is very hard to beat.
Jay: I got a gift they we will both enjoy. Mouse can you take Erin her gift, and bring this little princess back.
Mouse: No problem 😉.

Mouse:✊✊🚪✊✊🚪
Kim: come on in mouse.. Addison do you wanna grab some juice.
Addison: yes please.
Stella: What brings you over here mouse?
Mouse: Ah Erin here is your gift from jay, btw he absolutely loved his gift.
Erin:😊 I bet he did, let's see he got me... Wow that is absolutely beautiful.
Stella: Oh my that is beautiful.
Gabby: Beautiful, your man has taste.
Mouse: Here's your other gift 🎁.
Erin: keys 🤨 what are the keys for?
Mouse:That would be keys to your new House.
Erin: 😳 New House 🏠, Jay is one of a kind.
Kim: Wait till you see it.
Erin: you knew about it
Kim: of course!
Mouse: Here is a gift for my favorite Goddaughter.
Addison: For me..🥺
Mouse: Yup.
Addison: Mommy, daddy got me a pretty necklace, and a shirt with Mickey Mouse on it.
Mouse: can you read the shirt.
Addison: We ar.are g..going to d..dis...Disney w..wor..world. We are going to Disney world. 😁😁😁.
Stella: Wow jay really is father of the year.
Gabby: I agree.
Erin: Tell jay that I love him, and give him this note. His eyes only mouse.
Mouse: Got it.. alright ladies I will see you out there.

Mouse left the ladies side and went back to the groomsmen, he handed jay the note and told him Erin said she loved him, and the note is for Jay's eyes only.

Mouse: Addison and Erin loved the gifts. Now finish getting you dressed so we can head out there.
Jay: let's do this.

Kim: it's time to put your dress 👗 on. Hey I gotta ask, what did you get him.
Erin: A Rolex and 2021 Dodge Challenger Srt.
The ladies: 😳😳
Erin: my baby deserves it, he can get the rest of his gift tonight😉.
The ladies: oooooo okay girl.

The ladies help Erin slide into her dress and put the finishing touches on her hair and makeup.

Kim: 🥺 Erinnnn you look gorgeous 😭
Stella: 😭 You look amazing Erin, Jay is one lucky guy.
Gabby: Words can't explain how beautiful you look. 😭😭
Erin: guys your gonna make me cry 🥺
Addison: mommy you look like a princess❤️
Erin: aww I love you addibug.❤️
Addison: love you too mommy❤️❤️

✊🚪✊🚪

Hank: hey ladies can I have the room for a second.
The ladies: no problem..

Hank: Wow🥺... you look absolutely gorgeous.
Erin: Hank, your gonna make me cry.
Hank: I brought you something, this was the necklace Camille wore at our wedding, I had it cleaned up for you.
Erin:🥺🥺 Hank you didn't have to.
Hank: She wanted me to, she told whenever you found the right man that truly loved you, she wanted me to give her blessings to Jay. I regret it everyday stepping in between your happiness with Jay, and I'm so thankful you both were able to find each other. I love you so much kiddo, now let's get you married.
Erin: I know I didn't properly ask you, but could you walk me down the aisle?
Hank: I would be honored to.
Erin: Thank you dad🥰

Mouse: they are ready for us!