Chapter 35

Everyone is in place, jay and the groomsmen are lined up and in place. The ladies are lined up behind the door.

Hank: you ready kiddo?
Erin: I'm more than ready, who has names?
Hank: olivia is holding him.

The ladies start going down the aisle, then Addison was last to walk. She skipped down the aisle, throwing pedals up in the air.

Music starts:
🎵 When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are

Erin is walking down the aisle with her arm locked in Hanks arm. Jay is standing at the alter trying desperately to hold back the tears.

Jay: 🥺She's so beautiful!
Mouse: Your man!

Jay looks Erin directly into the eyes and mouth out "You Look So Beautiful I Love You".
Erin now has tears in her eyes, she mouths back " I Love You Too".

🎵 Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

Hank waits to hand Erin off to jay, and whispers in his ear "keep them safe".
Jay: I promise with my life.

Priest: Please be seated.

Priest: We're all here today to celebrate the relationship of Erin and Jay and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today.

Priest: Erin and Jay wanted me to thank you all for being here and to recognize how important each and every one of you are to their relationship. They would also like to recognize all of those who couldn't make it here today as they are certainly missed but not forgotten on this day of celebration- Jay's mother Amelia Halstead , and Erin mother Camille Voight.

Priest: Speaking of important people, there were none more important in influencing the lives of Erin and Jay than their parents. With that being said, who gives Erin away in marriage to this man?

Hank: I Do, Hank hands Erin off to jay, and then returns to his seat.

Erin then hands her flowers to Kim and Jay and Erin then stand there holding hands facing one another.

Priest: Marriage gives permanence and structure to a couple's love. It's a way to tell one another that no matter how many pillows you use or how much you spent while out at a football game, we're still in this together. Marriage is telling the person you love that you're not going anywhere and that's a powerful commitment for two people to make to one another.A good marriage must be built on the foundation of this commitment. In marriage the "little" things are the big things. It is never being too old to hold hands. It is remembering to say, "I love you" at least once a day. It is never going to sleep angry. It is standing together and facing the world. It is speaking words of appreciation, and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways. It is having the capacity to forgive and forget. It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow. It is a common search for the good and the beautiful. It is not only marrying the right partner — it is being the right partner .
The road that has brought Erin and Jay here today hasn't been easy. It's been filled with challenges that they weren't necessarily prepared for. But together they've taken each one on and have used those experiences to strengthen, not weaken their love.