Chapter 10

A month and 1/2 later

Addison: morning mommy, morning daddy
Jay: morning princess. Morning Er
Erin: morning my beautiful addibug, morning jay.
Jay: so what do you and addi have planned for today?
Erin: well I need to call headquarters, I'm on leave for 2 more weeks. I have to give them and update. Then I was thinking of heading to the zoo, and possibly stop by the district and bring you some lunch. What do you think addi lunch with daddy today?
Addi: yes mommy, we should grandpa hank lunch too. Can I go get ready?
Erin: yea, go ahead.
Jay: so your going back?
Erin: well if there is a pretty good reason for me to stay, then no I'm not.
Jay: well, how about you stay for me and addi, she has a whole family here now. Most importantly I still Love You ❤️

Jay steps up and kisses Erin

Jay: I'm done waiting how about our one day start today.
Erin: are you asking or telling me....
Jay:Er..
Erin: cause I'm all in, Jay I've waited for this day for 5 years. I told you I only needed a good reason to stay. When I left 5 years ago I didn't know what would happen, I just knew if I got the chance to be with you again I wouldn't hesitate I'd just dive in.
Jay: Then it's only right that I ask you to be my girlfriend. I can't imagine my life without you and of daughter, and as much fun as taking things slow would be I think we can skip all that. I've already lost 5 years I'm not wasting another second.

Jay moves in to kiss Erin 😚

Addison: I'm ready mommy!
Erin pats jay on the chest
Erin: maybe later babe!❤️
Erin kisses jay on the cheek😘
Erin: let's go addi, we can grab breakfast on the way to the zoo. Tell daddy we'll see him later for lunch.
Addison: bye daddy see you later.
Jay: bye princess 👸 bye babe😍

Jay went to put his coffee cup away while Erin and Addison left. Jay stood at the sink just thinking about how good his life is, he has an amazing daughter, and the woman who has his heart is Home. This time I won't ruin it I won't let my past ruin things for us. I gotta talk to Hank jay said!

Addison: mommy why are you smiling so much?
Erin:because daddy asked me a really great question. I have a question for you?
Addison: okay, what is it?
Erin: how would you like to move to Chicago so we can be closer to daddy and grandpa Hank?
Addison: 😳 mommy I would love that, I can see daddy everyday. Are you going to buy a house?
Erin: how about we live with daddy?
Addison: yes mommy, I want to stay here. Can I tell grandpa Hank we're staying in Chicago.
Erin: sure, when we bring daddy and grandpa lunch.
Addison: wait, but what about uncle mouse, if we stay here he's going to be all alone🥺.
Erin: I'll talk to uncle mouse and see if we can convince him to stay too. Are you finished with your breakfast.
Addison: yes, are we almost at the zoo?
Erin: look out the window? Let go addi!

Erin and Addison spent 2 1/2 hours at the zoo.

Erin: are you ready to go?
Addison: yes, can we go get lunch for daddy and grandpa Hank?
Erin: yes we can, but how about we get everyone lunch instead.
Addison: yea I think they would like that.

Jay: hey sarge can I talk to you about something?.......