Chapter 11

Jay was sitting at his desk looking up engagement rings. He found the perfect one but he wanted to wait to buy so Addison could see it first.

Jay: hey serg can I talk to you for minute?
Hank: what's this about Jay!!
Jay: Well first I would like to tell you first me and Erin are back together.
Hank: that's great you got your family back, so what else cause I know that not the only you came to talk to me about.
Jay: True, I know your gonna feel like I move to fast, and I would agree. It's just i didn't have her for 5 years...
Hank: Jay your scrabbling get to the point!
Jay: Hank I wanna ask her to Marry Me, but I want your permission first?
Hank: okay, when are you planning on proposing, cause I know it's not right now!
Jay: no I was think in 2 months on years eve and midnight 🕛
Hank: I think she would love that, you got a ring yet.
Jay: I found one I like but I want to get a second opinion, so I will Addison on a daddy-daughter day and she what she thinks!
Hank: This is gonna be special for her, jay I couldn't permission to any one else but you. You make my daughter and grand daughter so happy. I would be honored to have you as my son in law. I do have one question isn't she going back to New York?
Jay: oh yea, she's moving back too.
Hank: all of my family back in Chicago. Thank you jay.😊

Erin: alrighty Little lady let's go bring everyone lunch, how about you grab the food and i get the drinks.
Addison: okay, let's go see daddy?

Erin and Addison walks into the district.

Trudy: well if it isn't princess and mini chuckles
Erin: hey Trudy, can you buzz us up?
Trudy: sure anything for you 👸

Erin and Addison are escorted upstairs

Addison: Dadddyyy.....
Jay: Hello my princess 👸
Addison: here daddy we brought lunch for everyone.
Adam: hey guys, ah thank you addi. We were starving!
Kim: Thank you both!
Erin: of course, here's your drink babe!
Adam, Kevin- wait are you to together?
Jay: What are you talking about👀👀
Kim: Erin just called you babe, we haven't heard that in 5 years. So are you?
Jay: let's just say I got my girl and my daughter back.😊😊

Kim: Erin locker room.. Now!
Erin: okay... addi can you bring grandpa and uncle al their lunch.
Addi: daddy can you help me..
Jay: sure, let's go.

Kim: so when did this happen?
Erin: This morning.
Kim: who asked whom?
Erin:well I was telling him that my time off was almost up, and that I have to go back.
Kim: wait your leaving😭😭
Erin: then I told him if I had a good reason to stay I would?
Kim: what reason did he say?
Erin: he still loved me❤️
Kim: awww.. I will be honest when you were gone he couldn't move on. His heart was meant for you and only you. Addison is just a beautiful creation of you two. So what happened next?
Erin: he asked me officially to be his girlfriend, and said we don't need to take things slow we've already wasted 5 years.
Kim: I agree, 5 years is along time, hell I wouldn't be surprised if already had an engagement ring 💍!
Erin: 😂 your funny Kim, we literally just got back together, I think we are good for now.
Kim: be honest if he was to ask you to marry him tomorrow, what would you say?
Erin: umm I would say Hell Yeaaa.... I don't want anybody else but him. He has my whole heart, well him and addi.

Jay: princess 👸......
Addison: yes daddy..
Jay:How about me and you have a daddy daughter day?
Addison: I would love that, can we go shopping for toys, and get ice cream?
Jay: of course, but I also need you help with something to?
Addison: yayy, when are we going on daddy daughter day.
Jay: how about tomorrow, since I don't have to work.
Addison: MOMMYYYY ME AND DADDY ARE GOING IN A DADDY DAUGHTER DATE TOMORROWWwww.