🎄☃️ Unexpected gifts ☃️🎄 Christmas special

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on the classrooms wall. It was half an hour untill midnight. Half an hour untill Christmas. Yaoyorozou had created some last minute decorations for the class. They were finishing putting them up.

Mineta was on top of a ladder and was putting up the last of the fairy lights. He fell off the ladder since the knock was loud. The class had stopped putting up the decorations.

"Do you think that could be a survivor?" Jirou muttered to Mina. "Could be..." She muttered back. The class all gathered up in the middle of the room. "Should we open the doors?" Asked Sero.

"What are they doing in UA though?" Asked Ojiro. "Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami suggested. "What?" Jirou bursted out laughing. "Do you have to be such an emo?" Shinso asked.

Bakugo was quietly listening to the conversation. Which is very unlikely of him. Guess the fight had gotten into him.  He had broke out of his senses by another polite knock on the wall.

"Come in." Todoroki said in his chilled out voice. "What the heck Todoroki?" Kirishima shouted at Todoroki. "We don't know who or what that could be man!" Shouted Kirishima. "That wasn't very manly bro.." He muttered. Everyone was looking at Todoroki with anger and worry.

"Umm... did I come at the wrong time?" A voice said behind the class. The class turned around to see their friend...

Izuku!

...

This is not a joke this time guys! It is really Izuku! 🙃👌

"Midobro?" Kirishima asked. The class looked at Izuku in disbelief and relief. "Yes?" Izuku asked. Izuku looked at the class. There was tears in their eyes. Tears of relief and happiness.

"I-i-is that really you?" Kirishima asked. Izuku looked at him. "Yeah. Why?" Izuku asked. Izuku soon found someone hugging him. Izuku could hear the other classmates whispering something along the lines of 'Lets let them have some time alone..'

It was the one and only Katsuki Bakugo that was hugging him. "Kacchan?" Izuku asked. "What damn nerd?" Bakugo spat out. "Umm... How are you doing?" He answered awkwardly. "Don't fucking 'how are you doing' me! You were the one who fucking left out there!" Bakugo pushed himself of Izuku.

"Yeah.. about that-"

"And what the fuck were you laughing about?!"

"I'll tell you in a-"

"What did you mean your dead? No shit your dead!"

"Kacchan-"

"And why the fuck is your fucking backpack full of shit?"

"Kacchan that shit is not shit!"

"And why the fuck did you-"

He was interrupted by a slap on his face. "Omg- SORRY!" Izuku panicked. "I didn't mean to I swear!" Izuku was panicking about slapping Bakugo. But on the other hand, Bakugo was stood in shock.

Bakugo didn't think that Izuku, who couldn't even kill a fly, would be able to slap someone. And Bakugo being Bakugo... He lost it..

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DEKUUU!?" He shouted at Izuku making mini explosions in his palms. "IM SORRY KACCHAN!" "OH YOU BETTER BE-"

"CALM. DOWN." A voice shook the classroom. "I did not ask for you to interrupt my nap." Two long pieces of Aizawa's scarf had made it way over to the two boys.

One of the scarfs wrapped around Bakugo. The other friend to wrap around Izuku but it slipped through. The class went silent. "Can you not let anything go through you please?" Aizawa asked nicely but with anger in his voice.

"A-ah sorry!" Izuku bowed over and over again. "I'm used to doing it as a self defence!" Izuku muttered. "Here I'll not do it! Now you can wrap your scarf around me!"

Aizawa awkwardly wrapped his scarf around Izuku not knowing what had just happened. "Errrrr.... Thanks I guess.." Aizawa muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooo... What have you got in your bag Deku?" Uraraka asked Izuku. They were sitting with the Dekusquad. "O-oh!" Izuku said. Izuku looked at the clock. "One minute till midnight.." Izuku muttered. Izuku muttered something else that Uraraka nor the rest of the Dekusquad heard.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that?" Iida asked. "O-oh! It's just that... Well..." Izuku went on muttered irrelevant things to do with what was in the bag. Todoroki rolled his eyes and looked towards the bag.

Todoroki quickly grabbed the bag and opened it. When he did the Dekusquad went dead silent. Todoroki looked at Izuku and Izuku looked at Todoroki.

"It's boxes." Todoroki said in his chilled voice. "Uhh... Yea there is..." Izuku said awkwardly. "Boxes?" Asui croaked. Uraraka took the bag of Todoroki. She looked in and gasped.

Izuku was surprised she had this reaction. "Todoroki!" She said. "These are not just any boxes! They are Christmas Presents!" Uraraka said happily.

"Well.. yeah! Umm.." Izuku said awkwardly. "You left so you could buy us  presents?" Idea asked looking at Izuku making him feel awkward. "Uhm.. yes.. but no..." Izuku answered.

"Did you get one for all of us?" Asui asked. "Umm... Yea..." Izuku had his head down and was twiddling his thumbs. "But.. why?" Uraraka asked. "You just met us.."

"Ever since you knew I was around you all... You all stuck by my side... You were all good friends to me.. even tho I scared you all... It's just my way of thanking you I guess.." Izuku said lifting his head up to look at Iida and the rest of the Dekusquad.

"It's fine!" Uraraka said. "Everyone deserves a second chance!" At these words Izuku felt his eyes swell up. Rear began to fall down his pale face. "T-thank you.." He muttered.

"Let's hand these gifts out!" Iida said proudly, grabbing a gift and looked for the label. It has now turned midnight. Christmas day.

"How do you have 20 presents in you bag?" Asui asked. "I don't know..." Izuku answered. "I just put them in.." The Dekusquad laughed for a bit before reading out the first present.

"Aoyama!" Uraraka called out. A loud yes was heard from the corner of the classroom. The rest of the night was handing out gifts to the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the evening was of the class dancing to Christmas music. This was the best Christmas Izuku had ever had. But there was only one present left..

His mothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Le Christmas special is finally done. 👌 Sorry for the late update and yes I am on my Christmas break. 🎄☃️ Have a wonderful day and thank you all for reading this terrible story. 🙂 I won't be making a part to of this sorry. ☹️ Have a wonderful day/night!

-DabisFlame

Words: 1101