The dead hero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was in different groups. They were working together to get of this mess.

Izuku sat down on the floor with Kaminari. Izuku was trying to calm him down. If Kaminari was not calm it could make everything worse. The wierd thing was that they weren't getting attacked by those things.

It's pretty easy to figure out why when you realise the difference. Of course they wouldn't attack them. But now is not the time to explain to Aizawa. They have some fighting to do.

Kaminari muttered something Izuku couldn't hear. "I.. want to help.." Kaminari said afterwards. Izuku looked at him in shock and confidence in him. "Can I?... Can I help?" Izuku nodded. "Yeah.. but are you calm?.."

Kaminari paused. Took a few deep breaths and said, "Yes." Kirishima who was fighting around four steps away called, "Hey Midobro! Man, now is not the time to be talking a different language!" Different language? He was talking a different language? That's strange..

"Uh.. Alright! I'm coming to help!" Izuku stood up unsure and confused about what Kirishima had said. He handed his hand to Kaminari how was still sat on the floor. "Come on." Izuku said to him. Kaminari looked up at Izuku. "You want to help right?" Izuku asked.

That was the moment Kaminari's eyes lit up with adrenaline. It was the first time Izuku had seen him this happy ever since he had.. well.. ever since he had died. That's good right? He's becoming more human right? He has to be.

Kaminari grabbed Izuku's hand and despite Izuku being smaller and weaker he managed to lift Kaminari up off the floor. I guess it's true that dead bodies are way lighter than alive ones.

"Thank you." Kaminari said. Izuku smiled. Kaminari looked at him and tried to smile to. It managed it in the end. "Let's help our friends!" Izuku said. Kaminari nodded.

Kaminari paused. "You know how all of them alive people.." Kaminari said quietly. "They have some power. Do I have that to?" Izuku nodded politely. "Yeah you do! You can emit electricity or something like that.." Izuku said getting a bit over excited about quirks.

"It's super cool!" Izuku said. "It creates alot of light as well!" Kaminari started to get a bit excited to. "How do I do that?" Izuku stopped being excited and thought about how he could do it. But it would be impossible. He never had a quirk and never will. So he can't help Kaminari there.

"I.. dont know.." Izuku said. Kaminari looked at him in confusion. "Don't you have one to?" Kaminari asked. Izuku shook his head. "No I never had. I'm one of them people who doesn't have a quirk.." Kaminari looked at him in a worried way. He's becoming way way more human now.

"Sorry.." Kaminari muttered. Izuku could tell that Kaminari felt a lot of guilt. "It's fine you didn't know." Izuku said forcing himself to smile.

"Hey you two Extras!" Bakugo shouted from across the room. "We kind of need some help here!" He said in his harsh voice like usual. Izuku turned round and shouted back to Bakugo, "Okay Kacchan were coming to help!" Izuku turned around and smiled at Kaminari. "Help them as much as you can okay? If you make a mistake it's fine." Kaminari nodded and went towards Sero, Momo and Jirou who where fighting a couple of zombiefied people.

Izuku watched Kaminari go help them. Izuku smiled and ran towards Bakugo helping him with Mina, Uraraka and Iida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari ran towards Sero, Momo and Jirou wanting to help them three out. He knew that Momo had some kind of quirk that allows her to create objects. That's why he ran towards her. Not because the were struggling.

"Hey.." Kaminari said quietly. "Kaminari?" Jirou asked confused on what was going on. "Hey.. uhm.. I was thinking.. if you.." He nodded at Momo. "Could make something so you could uhm... Protect yourselves.. from.. from my power thing.." Kaminari said struggling to find the correct words to say.

Momo and Jirou looked at eachother while Sero takes two zombiefied people together so they wouldn't make anymore chaos. "I think that's a good idea.." Sero said. "But are you sure you can do that dude?" Kaminari nodded. "If I have a power I can use it right?" Kaminari said determined to save people for what he thinks to be the first time in his life.

"Alright." Momo said. "protect me while I try and make something big enough for the whole class to fit under.." Momo said uncertain if she'll be able to do it or not.

Jirou looked at her in uncertain and slight panic. "Yaoyorozou are you sure?!" She said. "Are you sure you can do that? Won't it be too big of an object for you to make?" Jirou asked.

"If it will help us all then I don't mind." Momo said with confidence in her voice. "I believe he can do it. I mean.. it is Kaminari.. What would be interesting is if he will go into his 'yay' mode." Momo laughed a bit. Kaminari nodded not sure what she was on about.

"Okay. We can do this." Jirou comforted herself. Momo seemed to be concentrating on creating something. "So you want to use your quirk and electrocute all of these things and we hide under a blanket like toddlers?" Sero asked. Kaminari nodded.

"Seems fine to me, as long as we don't suffocate to death." Sero added. Jirou laughed a bit. Sero noticed one of the dead people heading towards the group and immediately selo taped it's limbs together so it was paralyzed.

"This is going to take a while.." Momo began. "Protect me while I make this." Momo asked and went back to focusing. Jirou, Sero and Kaminari nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late chapter! 😞 I have been busy with school. 📚 I'll probably post late from now on, sorry about that. 🙃 I have also been reading alot to find out a lot more about writing and how to write more interesting scenes like the one scene I'm terrible at. 😐 Which is the fighting scene.

Anyways,

I hope you all have a great day/night!

-DabisFlame

Words:1043