That helper shall help

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 in 1 meme. I have become over powered. 😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so it's been about a minute since the undead had exploded through the warehouse wall. And all they had done was stare at eachother. Both sides were waiting for the other to make the first move. This gave them both time to think.

"Aizawa." All Might Muttered to The sleepy teacher who was focusing on the enemy ahead. "We can't defeat them on our own without knowing what's coming ahead. I have a full explanation for this but there's no time." Aizawa nodded his head.

"There's only about 15-20 of them things if we hurry and dearest them we will have time to get to safety. Then we can discuss your plan." Aizawa said loudly enough for the class to hear.

The class were ready to fight these beings. The only problem is that they are unpredictable. They don't know what's going to happen.

"Yaoyorozou. Make some kind of smoke bomb." Aizawa shouted back towards the class. As he said that, he jumped forward rushing towards the undead beings. He used his scarf to force the undead to bash heads together slowing them down. The rest of the class were on defense. Not helping.

Yaoyorozou created some kind of smoke bomb in the matter of 10 seconds.

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Throw!"

She shouted warning Aizawa of the smoke bomb. Along with the smoke bomb Yaoyorozou had created some special glasses to help the class and the two teachers to see.

Aizawa retreated to put the glasses on. As so did the class. They could see much better now. And now they have an advantage.

Kirishima, Shoji, Bakugo and All might rused out towards the undead gang 'killing' them one by one. The rest of the class stayed behind ready just in case some of them got through to them. And some did. But lucky Aizawa and the other members of Class 1A dealt with it smoothly.

1 down.

2 down.

5 down.

7 down.

11 down.

14 down.

17 down.

There were 17 of them things in the warehouse. There has to be more lurking somewhere. But before any of the undead coming Aizawa called the class and All Might back to the corner of the Warehouse.

"We need to get to somewhere safer quickly." Tokoyami rolled his eyes but stayed quiet.

This class had to move to many "safe" places. But they were never really safe. Honestly, it makes the class feel unsafe where ever they are. But they were never safe so they won't be safe anywhere. Right?

It's like the world is out to kill them. They are just a target. They are not teenagers that have their own choices and a happy life. Everything has only been made harder for them.

But that's fine. It's fine. They will all forget about it probably.

"Alright let's find a new hide out nearby I guess." All Might said. Somethings strange. All Might hasn't used much of his power. Not at full percent at all. Is he holding back? If so why?

Bakugo nodded the class followed the two teachers. Izuku and Kaminari had been quiet for quite a while now. Nothing to say when there's nothing to talk about. Not when everyone knows what your saying anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class had now found a new place to stay for the night. The class had came up with the idea of moving every night to a different place just to stay safe. And now Izuku had volunteered to board up the Windows and doors with thick wooden planks that are nearly impossible to destroy. It's amazing what Yaoyorozou can make.

The class sat in the small flat that was above a bike shop. Many of the class members had some scratches and bruises from the previous fight but it was nothing they couldn't handle. They have been through worse. Much worse at this point.

What else could go way more worse then everything already is? It's just like they have been cursed. A curse they all deserve for helping a suicide ghost. They shouldn't of even helped him out. They were just to kind for reality. Besides, the class need to learn how to make their own desicions to make themselves better hero's. That's if they ever get to be one.

It seemed like the class had just list the ability to talk. No one had nothing to say. Everyone was blaming themselves for everything that had happened.

"Say, what was your plan All Might?" All Might flinched. "Oh uh um, I have to do something real quick." He hesitated and then full on sprinted into the door behind him. (The bathroom). And locked the door in a rush.

This fazed the class. Why is he in a rush?

It took about 30 minutes for him to come out of the bathroom. Honestly, it must have not been very pleasant in there not being cleaned for about 4 months or maybe even more. God, time does fly.

All Might looked more relaxed than he did before. Before he was sweating he was constantly focusing. No one understood. Only Izuku. Only him. He knew All Might's secret. He knew it because when he was alive All Might accedently revealed it to him.

He was stupid and dumb to cling onto a hero's leg. The hero he admired as well. How embarrassing.

"So?" Aizawa asked. The class looked towards them hoping for entertainment. "Sorry, I, uh..." All Might was struggling to come up with an excuse. And that's what you would think hero's would be good at.

"He felt sick." Izuku butted in, sat in the floor with his legs crossed. His head was down. He wanted no eye contact with anyone. "What?.." Aizawa asked. The class looked towards Izuku. All Might sighed a relief sigh.

"If you were paying attention All Might look very pale. Looked like he was going to be sick if you ask me." Now Izuku decided to show his face and give all his eye contact to Aizawa.

"Oh.. sorry I'm not that observent." Aizawa said. The class looked back towards the teachers and Izuku hung his head low proud of himself for helping someone.

"Oh yes," All Might began. "So, I was thinking. There is someone I know who may be able to help us."

Hope. So much hope.

That's the only thing you could see in this room. Only hope. Too much hope. The class was practically jumping up and down in excitement over something not well explained yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii! 😀 I'm back from me week's break!! If you didn't know I was on a break I'll post thing like that in my discord and on my post board on wattpad. 😎 Please do join discord it'll be so cool to see alot of people on it! 🙃

If you do I appreciate all of the support! 💓

I hope you all have a wonderful day or night! 😃 And don't forget to look after yourselves!

-DabisFlame

Words:1176