BREAK IN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ another random meme I found on Google.

Where else do I get memes from?

We need unlimited memessss!

Also, short chapter. God, I'm starting to be lazyyy. Rip.

Anyways enjoy this chapter that I wrote when tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the entire class now knows that Izuku thinks, the entire class has been extra 'clingy'. Everything that Izuku had to do one of the class members had to join in.

Honestly, it was like they had made a secret organisation to make sure he stays 'alive'. Not like he half alive right now. Well he technically is half dead half alive. Like Todoroki's quirk, but alot different.

This was starting to annoy Izuku. He just wanted to be left alone and process the things that was happening and had happened. He was currently sat in the classroom with his back to the wall. They didn't have to be so clingy.

Kaminari was sat next to Izuku as well. He was the only one who wasn't being as clingy as the other people in the class. For some reason it felt like izuku and Kaminari knew eachother for a long time just because they were both dead.

So maybe the dead do have some kind of connection to eachother.. "So many theories." Izuku had been trying to think of other ways to sort it out to make the class less clingy but all the theories ended up on a dead end.

The area was unusually quiets from time to time. The only thing that could be heard was bangs. Loud bangs. They weren't Bakugo's explosion quirk. Wait... They weren't Bakugo's explosions..If they weren't his then who's were they? Or what?..

"Kacchan stop exploding stuff it's making my ears hurt." Izuku said politely to Bakugo. But Izuku didn't know that they explosions weren't his. "I'm not exploding any shit!"

This is what started to worry the class. Explosions that are not Bakugo's? Who are they or what are they caused by? Is it people trying to get rid of the dead? Or is it them...?

It's can't be them since their not that smart. Or maybe UA got everything wrong. Maybe UA had underestimated the dead. That was a pretty stupid thing to do, underestimating your opponents.

It's fine. Their fine.

"That's coming from outside..." Someone said. And as if it were scripted, an explosion had blown up a wall in the warehouse. It wasn't a large explosion but it was enough to blow an entire wall up.

The class, was stunned. It was an unexpected turn of events. And on the other side of the wall.. was them. The undead. Stood there stunned of what they just did. Like they didn't know they could do it. They still had their emotionless expressions. Dark coloured eyes, pale skin, a bit of blood here and there, still as unpredictable as ever.

"W-what?" Uraraka studdered. The two teachers ran Infront of the class still sat down. "All of you get up and actually help us for once instead of getting in the way." Aizawa said to the class frozen in fear for about the 3rd or 4th time of the month.

The class obeyed. They stood up immediately. They were ready to fight even though they had no idea what they were doing. But it's fine since they've done alot of training but never actually fought many villains. But they'll be fighting alot from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, yes another short chapter.😞 I hoped you enjoyed it. 😁 I have nothing to say. I'm a pretty boring person. 😑

Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day or night!

-DabisFlame

Words 610