The battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GO!" All Mights voice rattled through the building. The hero's set of running into the building. Their footsteps echoing throughout the entire hallway. "Did you remember the floor plan?" Todoroki asked the purple-haired Aizawa fan. "Of course I did I'm not that thick." He replied. "I wasn't saying you were." "Yea right." Bakugo heard them walk right past the room they were in. He put a finger over is mouth to tell kirishima to be quiet.

Once they had past Bakugo snuck out of the room. He wanted to beat Todoroki's ass so hard he would never be able to walk again. Bakugo broke into a run every foot step pierced throughout the building. He ran up the stairs towards where Todoroki and Shinso were. The two turned around to see a angry poleramian (is that how you spell it?) running towards them with an evil grin on his face.

Bakugo started with a right hook about to explode Todoroki's face off. Todoroki moved quickly and made ice using his right foot. The Ice travelled all the way to Bakugo, who barely managed to stop the ice using his explosions. "Is that all you've got Half n' half!" Bakugo yelled to Todoroki who got ready for another attack. Shinso relaxed and walked up to Bakugo with an I-dont-care face on. "Is the weapon downstairs?" He asked Bakugo. "Shinso he's not going to answer that." Todoroki tried to say.

Bakugo ran towards Shinso with his right arm ready to explode. "Are you stu-" Bakugo froze in his tracks. He had a blank look on his face like when Izuku had got lost into his thoughts. Todoroki booked astonished. "How- what?-" he muttered. Shinso let out a smirk. "Attack your teammate Kira- Kera- Kirazem- whatever he's called."

Bakugo immediately turned around and headed back down the stairs. "No! What the fuck am I doing? Why can't I move? Why is everything so... Foggy?" Bakugo thought. "Did he.. brainwash me? That damn extra I'll make him pay-" Bakugo noticed Todoroki and Shinso were following him. "What are you doing he could be tricking us-" "trust me if he was he would have exploded us to the moon right now." "But Shinso-" "Todoroki."

Finally they had reached the room where the weapon is. Bakugo opened the door with a loud creak. "Bakubro? What are you doing? Did you-" The voice paused, Kirishima walked towards Bakugo and the paired up duo. "Did he Brainwash you? Your such a dick Bakubro" Kirishima thought getting into his defencive stance and hardening his body. "This round with be over soon." He heard Todoroki say.

Bakugo full on attacked Kirishima with his right hook. Kirishima managed to block the explosion with his hardening. Todoroki then pushed Bakugo aside using a small wall of ice knocking Bakugo out of the way. Bakugo then crashed into the wall with Shinso's Brainwash finally lifted.

Bakugo let out a small groan. "Bakubro get up! It's no use being all lovey dovey with the wall!" The red head shouted. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" "You heard me!" Bakugo pulled himself off the ground all ran towards Todoroki. Todoroki the used his Ice to create an ice wall blocking Bakugo.

Then the ice blew up. Bakugo then punch Todoroki right in the face. Kirishima backed Bakugo (is it just me or does that rhyme?) up, just in case Todoroki used his ice on them. "Hey read head." Shinso said. Bakugo then explodes Shinso before he could do any more brainwashing. Shinso flew back Todoroki created an ice wall to stop Shinso from getting any further.

Todoroki then used an ice wall against the villians which ended up stabbing Kirishima in the arm. "Holy sh-" Kirishima yelled holding his wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All Might! Don't you think they are going to get seriously injured!" Kaminari cried to All Might. "They Might get killied!" "I agree with Kaminari, they all have powerful quirks and they are going a bit far." Agreed Jiro

"Just a little longer they'll be fine.." All Might muttered. "All Might I don't want my fellow classmates to get hurt." Iida did a chopping emotion with his hands. "This.. I can't watch!.." Uraraka covered her eyes with her hands. Asui gently comforted her with a pat on the back.

On the TV, Kirishima's Hardening was rubbing off showing blood underneath. Bakugo had multiple minor frostbites and bruises from Todoroki. Shinso had alot of burns on him as well at Todoroki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn Icy Hot..  you will not beat me!" Bakugo yelled and threw another explosion towards the hero's. It hit them unexpectedly and knocked Shinso out cold.

Todoroki was barely standing. He was about to attack when he heard a voice come from somewhere. "STOP THE FIGHT IT WAS A TIE!" All Might finally decided that it had gone to far after Shinso was knocked out. But that didn't stop Bakugo. He went in for a full on attack it looked like the explosion would be bigger than the rest. "BAKUBRO STOP!" Kirishima yelled.

Todoroki put his arms into a block position ready for the explosion. But it never came. Instead there was a loud BANG that sounded like the wall had exploded.

Todoroki opened his eyes to see a spikey red head but his hair wasn't spikey anymore. It was down and covering most of his face. Kirishima was looking out a massive hole through the wall. He then heard a loud groan from outside of the building. They both walked to the hole in the wall and looked down.

"Bakuhoe?"

"Don't call that you damn icyhot. What the heck did you do?" Bakugo groaned loud enough for Todoroki and Kirishima to hear him. "Nothing." Todoroki replied. "Well you obviously did something or I wouldn't have flown backwards!" "Did you explode yourself back with your quirk?" "No I didn't even use it extra!" "Not believing that one bit." "I swear I think I broke my fucking back! You will fucking pay damn icyhot." "Well I'm going to have to wait cause you can't fight me with a broken spine." "Screw you." "No your the one that's screwed."

Todoroki was right. Bakugo didn't stop when he was asked to. He could have killed Todoroki if whatever happened didn't happen.

"Guys! Don't fight!" Kirishima moaned. "It's not very manly.. and what you did Bakugo was not manly at all." "I AM FUCKING MANLY SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo shouted. "Doesn't seem like it!" He yelled back.

"Are you guys ok?!" Said a voice come from outside of the building. The entire class had ran out of there viewing spot to see what had happened. "Bakuhoe broke his head!" Yelled Todoroki. "NOT HEAD MY BACK!" "Well you didn't use your head during the fight." Kirishima told Bakugo. Bakugo made a tch noise again before turning his head away.

"Let's get you to recovery girl. And after that you four, we are going to have a serious talk." Said All Might not smiling this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this episode! I loved the idea! Thank you so much for it. Just so you know next episode is going to be a early Halloween special! 🎃🎃🎃 It'll be extra creepy! Or I'll try to make it scary 😅

-DabisFlame

Words: 1216