Getting to know eachother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can come in now." Grunted Mr Aiwaza as he was getting back into his sleeping bag. The door burst open again making everyone jump. Someone had skidded into the room. Izuku's eyes filled with excitement.

The person who had skidded into the room had blonde hair and was very muscular. His hero outfit was mainly red and blue with a hint of gold on it. And behind him was a flowing crimson Cape. "Here I am coming into the room like a hero!" The man shouted proudly. It was.. All Might.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All might then speedily ran towards the villian. The monster created a hand like serge this time to try and grab his opponent. "TEXASSS" said All Might's voice, "SMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHH" All Might yelled mad punched the sludge villian's hand-like serge.
"CANT. HOLD. TOGETHER..." The raspy voice groaned. The villian then separated into pieces freeing Midoriya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You could become a police officer or something instead.." All Might said. Izuku was on the verge of crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I feel anger towards him?.." Izuku thought. "That was the truth, right?" Izuku looked down at his notebook from what he was writing before. "He's the hero who saved my life. I should show him I'm here right?.. No he probably doesn't even remember me." He thought again.

"I will be taking you for a tour around the school!" All Might said proudly. Izuku picked up his notebook and pen and but the back in his bloody backpack.

"If you all follow me I will show you, your  new school!" He said still smiling broadly. "Wow I can't believe he's taking us for the tour!" Said a girl who Izuku couldn't see but he can only see her clothes. "Yea it is very unexpected, ribbit." Said a girl with dark forest green hair, who looked a bit like a frog.

They all left the classroom, Izuku was flying in the air above Bakugo. They walked down the hallway past other classes. Then, they stopped. They where at the end of a hallway and outside of the room where the stairs are.

"Floor 3 to 15 are just classrooms. We are going to go down to floor 2 to start our tour." He called so all of them could hear him. There was many groans when All Might said they where gunna walk down to floor 2. Izuku didn't want to go round in circles to just follow Bakugo so instead, he dived down and flew straight through the floor. He finally reached down to floor 2. Where he waited for his class to finish going down the stairs.

It took about ten minutes when they finally reached floor 2. "About time Izuku moaned stretching his arms. He was lying on the floor while waiting. He flew back up about Bakugo as they carried on the tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the tour was finally done with, they went back to class 1A. When they opened the door to enter the class, Mr Aiwaza was sleeping against the wall soundlessly. No one wanted to wake him up so Izuku walked up to their teacher while everyone else sat down. He bent down next to him. "Boo!" Izuku said into the teachers ear. "AAHH!" The tired teacher screamed in the most manly way ever. The deepest scream Izuku has ever heard. After that Izuku burst out laughing while the students where getting scolded for 'waking him up.'

"But no one woke you up sir!" The yellow haired boy told him. This only made Izuku laugh harder. "Invisible person whatever your name is did you do this?!" He asked the girl who Izuku could only see her clothes. "My name's Hanikure, and no I was here the entire time." She said calmly. Izuku muttered. "Hanikure.." He was trying his hardest to remember everyone's names. "Hanikure and Iida." He muttered again.