The beginning of an end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HANG ON! Before you read this chapter, please tell me what you think is going to happen. I just want to know what you guys think.

Now onto the story ↓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class ended with an angry homeroom teacher after he found out they had left the classroom. But it was for a reasonable reason. Aizawa didn't quite understand why they had to give him new clothes but they did anyways.

The class left the classroom and walked along the hallway. "Hey Midobro!" Kirishima said. "Would you like to hang out with us? We are going to the mall?" He asked. Izuku nodded. "Well I've got to go to Nezu's office first."

"Oh yeah.. I forgot about that!" Kirishima said. "We can move it to another day." "I wouldn't mind that." Izuku answered. "I'll be in the cafeteria when I'm done." Kirishima nodded and turned around to walk to the cafeteria. Izuku followed him down the stairs to Nezu's office on the first floor.

Once he arrived, Izuku knocked on the door. He heard Nezu shout from inside of his office, "Come in!" Izuku opened the door. Nezu sat on his chair behind his desk. "Hello Midoriya." He said. "So what do you need Principal Nezu?" Izuku asked.

"I think it would be a great idea to try and connect back with your family." He said. Izuku's eyes brightened. "I can see my mum... She can see me." Izuku muttered. His straight face immediately stretched into a smile. Not just any smile. A smile that can make anyone else smile even in the saddest times.

This made Nezu smile.

"So Midoriya. What is your mother's and father's name?" He asked. "Inko and Hisashi Midoriya." At them exact words, Nezu's smile turned into a straight face. Izuku noticed this and immediately stopped smiling to. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"No.... No you didn't." Nezu said adding a smile. Izuku smiled back. "Okay!" "So what's your parents quirks?" He asked. Izuku was quite concerned why he wanted to know his parents quirks. Couldn't he just search up their file and look at them. But he shoved this thought to the side.

"My mum's quirk is telekinesis." Izuku began thinking really hard to remember his father's quirk. "And I think my father's quirk is fire breath..? I can't really remember I haven't seen him in years." Izuku said. Nezu looked at him and smiled at him. "Ah okay!"

"Do you remember where your mother lives or your father?" Nezu asked. "I only remember where my mum lives but my dad is across seas so I don't really know." Nezu nodded, "That's fine just tell me where your mother lives." Nezu said in a comforting voice.

"She lives in block Number 2 af the apartment blocks." (I don't know the apartments name) Nezu nodded. "Right. At the weekend I will let you go visit her." Izuku's eyes widened. "But you will live at UA since it is safer for you. We don't know if the LOV are still looking for you."

Izuku nodded. "You would also need to be followed or what I prefer to call protected." "So like someone would be following me to make sure I'm alright?" Nezu nodded.

"You should go get your lunch. You have only got 10 minutes of your break left before training." Izuku nodded. Izuku turned around to go towards the door, before he heard it.

This it was an ear deafening scream. This scream had echoed through the entire school. It made whoever that heard it freeze in absolute fear. It made even the bravest of pros hesitate. It was everyone's worst nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EVERYONE INTO LOCK DOWN NOW!"

"I REPEAT EVERYONE INTO LOCKDOWN NOW! DONT OPEN YOUR WINDOWS OR DOORS!"

"AROUND TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM STRANGE CERCOME STANCES!"

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

"MONSTERS ARE-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The TV in Nezu's office turned itself on. Izuku and Nezu were frozen to the spot. Izuku was shaking uncontrollably. The scream that echoed through the school and the one on the News were the same kind of scream. Let's call it.

The nightmare scream...

"Where did that come from?" Izuku managed to force a whisper out of his mouth. "We need to lockdown the school. NOW."

Izuku has never seen that side of Nezu. The side that was..

afraid.

Scared.

Worried.

Serious.

Nezu had always been a friendly and happy guy. But now... He was afraid... Afraid that he would lose his students just like he had lost his family. (Yes his family has died in my AU)

"Right!" Izuku obeyed still shaking from what had happened. "I'll tell the school on the microphone you go get everyone that is outside, inside." Nezu ordered Izuku.

Izuku ran outside of the office and ran out of the schools entrance. That was then he immediately knew what was happening.

There was blood....

Everywhere.

No one that was outside was alive. There was "people" stood around the bodies soaked in blood.

The killers.

These weren't villians. Well they was. But the only thing that kept them from not being villians was...

That's they were dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I loved making this chapter. I love how it changes the story alot. 😁 If you are wondering where I got this idea...

Zombies 😄

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! I know this is a short chapter but I love the cLiFfHaNgEr. 😈

-DabisFlame

Words: 906