The win for us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I managed to find an actual good meme. 🙂 Sorry for the sortage on memes. I had stocked my storage up with it and couldn't get anymore up. 😢

So I had to delete them all. 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You really think your able to beat us? Your completly wrong." The blue haired male, which was called Shigaraki, stated. "We have a whole army of dead Nomus on our side!"

"So the villains call them dead Nomus?" Deku thought. "Weren't the Nomus dead enough?"

The class were ready and had been ready the entire time. They knew what moves they were going to do. They knew how the enemy was going to attack. They knew what they had to do in order to win. They knew that they may not come out alive.

Yaoyorozou, who had been thinking ahead this entire time, had created something. It slide out from her arm and she caught it with ease.

It was a circular shape that was black. Although it was not quite circular. Its edges were straight like some kind of 3D hexagan.

It had white lines on each hexagan that formed the 3D one. The white was a very bright white. It looked as if it was one of the brightest whites in the colour spectrum.

The villain had noticed this.

"What's that may I ask?" He said creepily. The class looked at Yaoyorozou without turning their heads. Only using their eyes. They trusted Yaoyorozou, as she was one of their friends. Someone who had gone through the same trauma as them this year.

Yaoyorozou did not speak a single word. She stayed focused figuring out what to do next.

Iida, the class president was a step ahead of her this time. He turned on his engines not the back of his calves. He too, was focused.

With his recipro engines at full speed, he could distract them long enough to have their eyes of yaoyorozou for even the smallest amount of time. Time really makes a difference.

Tenya Iida had sped off and did a little kick at the villain with black hair, purple like scars, and bright blue eyes that symbolised fire. Bright, blue, scorching fire.

The kick was enough to knock him down. Plan success. All villains worries on him. Tenya putting himself in danger, to help his classmates.

As is said, he knows, he may not make it out alive.

Unexpected, the black haired, purple scared villain sent a crowd of blue, feral, flames. They towered over the 16-17 year olds. They turned the entire surroundings to a tint of neon blue.

If this wasn't bright enough to burn your eyes. Then the next move definitely will.

In Yaoyorozou hand, laid a grenade. Not just any grenade but a light grenade. Yes the type to make enough light to blind you for over a minute.

A massive disadvantage for the villains. But not for they class.

The class had out on some tinted goggles when the fire villain used his attack. Smart move.

They all now could have the advantage of the light grenade. The classes moves were slow and unsure. But yet they were way more effective and considered then the villains.

Like a pack of Pokémon cards.

The class played like a pack of Pokémon cards. Slowly taking away their defence, their attack, their sight. The less the better.

Yaoyorozou threw the grenade. It did as it was expected. It blew up. Light scattered everywhere. It was as painful as getting glass shot into your feet.

It hurt they eyes even when they were protected by the tinted goggle shield. That's how powerful it was.

However, the class could not stand there in pain. They had to move on. Had to do their moves again and again until they can't no more. When the enemy is done. When they win.

A loud "Gah!" Was heard from one of the villains from behind the light.

The class were still ready just in case the villains has some kind on counter attack.

"The win is ours!" One of the villains shouted in pain. They sounded frustrated.

Bakugo's explosions popped and crackled in his hands. His eyebrows were furrowed, squinting to try and see any slight movement.

Instead, more of the scorching blue fire crawled towards him. Ready, Bakugo moved his hands down and blew an explosion powerful enough to make him fling into the air.

He saw them, he saw the villains, right there, behind the fire. Turns out the fire that was being placed was actually some kind of protection barrier. It was awfully placed though.

The fire created large, dense smoke that filled your lungs with fake oxygen. Bakugo coughed violently. The last thing he saw before letting himself fall was a villain. The blue haired one, with his hand on the floor and a creepy smile across his face.

"FIRE THERE!" Bakugo yelled pointing towards the blue haired villain. Mina Ashido, using her acid that produced from her palm, fired towards there. A melting sound could be heard. As well as cursing.

But her acid was not enough to stop the earth from shaking. Shigaraki, the blue haired man, has used his quirk 'decay' and had disintegrated the floor making it crumble underneath them.

"I told you..."

"The win is ours.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, the next chapter is the last chapter! 😄 It's been fun writing this, I really enjoyed it! 🙃

I want to thank you all for all the support and kind messages some of you have wrote. 🥺 It really helped me gain confidence and motivation for writing.

Thanks for reading to the end.

There will not be an author note at the end of next chapter so that's why I'm saying it now. 😌

-DabisFlame

-words; 964